Interesting find: Bob the cat and the white knights

Sumpta

I was smithing some knives in Varrock and saw Bob the Jagex cat there. Fetched my catspeak amulet and started a conversation with him.

This could be interesting... the white knight story is getting quite intricate... what do you think he might mean?

Edit: take your cat there for a hilarious discussion between the two...

bob.jpg

You may know or not, the White Knights are suppose to help the King rule Asgarnia. Buuuut the King is getting old to rule, and I think they plan to rule Asgarnia themselfs. Eliminate the King and the Prince, who lives in Burthrope. Explains why a White Knight is scouting in the area south of Burthrope.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

White knights are only one of the groups that protect the Asgarnian king. The other force is the group of guys you always see in Burthrope.

The two groups are constantly in tension, and the only thing that keeps them from waging open war is the fact that they both protect the king.

So once the king dies, goodbye peace.

(I'm not a nerd, I swear. I just read the KBase all day.)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

notice he said the white knights(losers) and not the temple knights(teh 1337) so most of the work we've been doing is for the good guys

reeeeally hope you're not seirous....they're the same thing :wall: . This furthers the mystery of white knights not being all they're said to be...There's that one south of buthorpe which has been mentioned before.

Its about time we had a Star Wars reference in Runescape. Coupled with the recent Stargate reference, methinks there is a new Sci-Fi fan in the development team's midst. Runescape is turning into required reading for students of 20th century media culture.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Its about time we had a Star Wars reference in Runescape. Coupled with the recent Stargate reference, methinks there is a new Sci-Fi fan in the development team's midst. Runescape is turning into required reading for students of 20th century media culture.

lol dont forget the Rocnar which is obviously a salute to starwars' rancor

p9793481.gif

p8170253.gif

Lol thats funny. I also read a thread with a picture of Bob insulting rangers. It went something like this:

Bob: Wow, I just saw a warrior with a shiny new halberd hiding behind a rock and hitting a monster. I thought only rangers were as cowardly as to act like that...

Haha owned rangers. Stop complaining. You have the best all-round armor, not to mention how cheap it is, the cheapest ammo and weapons, and the cheapest barrows set.

notice he said the white knights(losers) and not the temple knights(teh 1337) so most of the work we've been doing is for the good guys

reeeeally hope you're not seirous....they're the same thing :wall: . This furthers the mystery of white knights not being all they're said to be...There's that one south of buthorpe which has been mentioned before.

Actually, they are NOT the same.

You become an Initiate by going through all the tests in Recruitment Drive. But according to Tiffeh, theres 2 years of rigorous training before you can become a full member of the Temple Knights order.

You then get the opportunity in Wanted! to perform an act of such significance that it could earn you a place amongst the White Knights.

Reason for this is that the Temple Knights recruit DIRECTLY from this group, without the people having to go through the 2 years fo rigorous training, due to emergency conscripts being needed.

In short:

You joined the White Knights to become a full member of the Temple Knights. And you became that during the latest quest by earning yourself the promotion to Proselyte.

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i agree with nick, and i think the white knights are gonna end up being evil and the black nights becoming good :mrgreen:

hurray! my dream of being evil is coming true!! Evil White Knights Foreva!!!

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Haha owned rangers. Stop complaining. You have the best all-round armor, not to mention how cheap it is, the cheapest ammo and weapons, and the cheapest barrows set.

the only reason rangers have the cheapest barrows set is because it is the most useless, would full guthans cost 8.5 million if it was the same as rune and had a pretty much useless set effect?

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

This is really interesting, please don't spam to much, I DON'T want this locked :uhh: :wink:

This means bob is evil, and therefor a threat, Followers of Saradomin, KILL HIM.. While I sit back and eat a sandwitch. O:)

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

i agree with nick, and i think the white knights are gonna end up being evil and the black nights becoming good :mrgreen:
kool I want a quest to become a blk knight.

santa I wanna become a black knight by xmas.

i think bob the cat is an evil dark being here to extinguish all life in rs and i think he is mind controlling the white knights and preparing for a full scale invasions invoked by the psychotic kidnappings of random people. a.k.a he is kidnapping random people and using their psychic energy.. translated into cat language meow

megadedhed.png