New costume ideas!

nimitz222

How I long to have a scythe :wall: :cry: :wall:

I'll post one in a moment

halloween06pic3df4.png

I love the Skeletal Mask don't care what anyone says :P

icecube i would change the boots on that first pic (not that my opinion counts or matters *sinks into shadows*) but they blend into the skeletal leggings making an undefinable difference between the two articles of clothing. lol lots of big words :thumbsup:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

icecube i would change the boots on that first pic (not that my opinion counts or matters *sinks into shadows*) but they blend into the skeletal leggings making an undefinable difference between the two articles of clothing. lol lots of big words :thumbsup:

*Flames erupt behind characters head in anger*

:twisted:

You dare question the mighty icecube?! :XD:

Lol, what kind of boots you think would look better?

I didn't like the skeleton boots :s

icecube7.jpeg

I cant belive i forgot about the scurity staff. That looks good.

I don't have a picture but most people are wearing full skeltioton with a blue mask. It looked pretty good. Combine that with scythe and it looks alsome.

Also i saw some people wearing full rune and a pumpkin hat. They look like the headless horseman. Now all we need is horses.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Heh, I'm wearing the same thing, except with a black cape and the Ghostspeak amulet.

Depending on you combat thirty mintues to 20 hours. Also depends on how lucky you are. Aukos are insanly relucants to give up the scepter peice. It is all in tip its guide on main site.

troope1.gif

I will shoot down any one with my bitting wit, and sarcasm!

What POSSIBLE reason would someone have to make a fake like that?Does he profit from faking a picture like that? Does it help him at all?Jesus Christ, stop being so suspicious. This is Tip.it for God's sake, not RuneHQ. -_-

Depending on you combat thirty mintues to 20 hours. Also depends on how lucky you are. Aukos are insanly relucants to give up the scepter peice. It is all in tip its guide on main site.

89 combat. I got the first 3 pieces in 5 minutes, but i've been trying to get the catablepons' piece for 1 hour -.-

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

humbughb3.png

best FREE TO PLAY outfit B) (H)

~Med~ ps i quit a few months ago, now i only log in for holiday items as you can see in my inventory :shame:

pixelbar6tc.gif

-------------------------

Smilies Made: 53

humbughb3.png

best FREE TO PLAY outfit B) (H)

~Med~ ps i quit a few months ago, now i only log in for holiday items as you can see in my inventory :shame:

i wish i played rs earlier that out fit is the best.. but i think if you have full ahrim, skele gloves and boots and scythe that would be really cool and ghost speak ammy

Proud member of the Crimson Raiders

1000 total lvl achieved on 4-17-07 -F2P