Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

I wanna but its dangerouse :| If i get one it'll be prolly be the word noob lol jk... Probably like the weird lines on the part of the product they scan at the supermarket when you buy. Lmao wtf is it called!?!?

Ranger Boot Count: 1 :lol:

Zerkers: 4 Hatchets: 2 Warriors: 2

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I do plan on getting a tattoo, quite soon actually. I'm getting my first paycheck on Friday, and thusfore will have enough money (and of course extra!) to buy my first tattoo, which I am planning to get on my right wrist, the Kanji for Fire, and yes I'll know what it looks like and I know what it means.

And for everyone who is getting a tattoo, make sure it's one that is meaningful to you. This one is meaningful to me because it's my element, it always has been, and it means courage and whatnot.

Also, for those who talk about don't get a large visable tattoo because it will complicate things for employment, it depends on where you're applying. Most companies will still hire you, as long as the tattoo isn't deemed offensive.

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

They are also a huge turn-off when looking for a girl

I'd rather a man with a tattoo than one who can't spell :)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Was just wondering if any of your would get a tatoo when you were older, or if you have one.

I was thinking about getting one on my neck but its suppose to hurt so im scared lol.

Then someone told me to get my name put on my hand so that everytime i meet someone, when they asked my name i could just show them my hand and then offer them a handshake! :-k

So would you ever get a tatoo? If so what would you get?

Sorry if theres already a post like this

I know this post is WAY old, but whoever told you to do that was an idiot. Most tattooists worth their money won't tattoo your hands or feet, for the simple reason that they eventually fade off...Yes, sometimes, completely gone. In a matter of years.

Also, getting a tattoo on your neck is a sure-fire way to never get a job anywhere but fast food.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Actually I was rethinking my previous statement and decided, I do want a tatoo.

On my chest and back a combination of 2 of the following:

•  
    [*:369csevg]Link

[*:369csevg]King Black Dragon

[*:369csevg]Kratos (Not God of War Spartan Kratos)

[*:369csevg]Jack of Blades

[*:369csevg]Any of the 3 Prime Evils

[*:369csevg]Master Chief

[*:369csevg]An Animal Crossing Character

Props if you know all the games I was referring to. :D

No, I'm not seriously, but if I was what would you tell me to get/what would you like to get?

Cowards can't block Warriors.

•  
    [*:2j9yde5b]Link

[*:2j9yde5b]King Black Dragon

[*:2j9yde5b]Kratos

[*:2j9yde5b]Jack of Blades

[*:2j9yde5b]Any of the 3 Prime Evils

[*:2j9yde5b]Master Chief

[*:2j9yde5b]An Animal Crossing Character

No, I'm not seriously, but if I was what would you tell me to get/what would you like to get?

Well I'm not in the position to tell you what to do, but I wouldn't get video game characters tattoed on my body. You might just grow out of it, and get sick of the tattoo. :?

rickastleywh7.png

•  
    [*:en1cbmb1]Link

[*:en1cbmb1]King Black Dragon

[*:en1cbmb1]Kratos

[*:en1cbmb1]Jack of Blades

[*:en1cbmb1]Any of the 3 Prime Evils

[*:en1cbmb1]Master Chief

[*:en1cbmb1]An Animal Crossing Character

Well I'm not in the position to tell you what to do, but I wouldn't get video game characters tattoed on my body. You might just grow out of it, and get sick of the tattoo. :?

These games will never die in my heart. And even if they do if done right they could be awesome. Don't ask about the Animal Corssing one, I have an idea in my head but as I can't draw I can't show. =P

Cowards can't block Warriors.

tattoo? Never thought of one. The process is deadly painful, imagine someone uses a sharp blade to cut the required figure on your body. Also, that's permanent, meaning that I can't undo it.

Furthermore, in my city, tattoo is viewed as a figure of "triad" or "mafia", like the Death Mark is viewed as a symbol of Death Eaters (in Harry Potter series). I am a good guy, thus, I shouldn't mess myself up with a label "triad", should I?

That's why I have been keeping myself free this disgusting stuffs.

(Notice the present perfect continuous tense used here)

Currently taking a break from Runescape

I definately want to get one (at least) sooner or later. :) The pain doesn't really bother me, i've been through much worse pain than a few needles could ever cause :P I don't think i'd ever get one that's visible while wearing a shirt and pants though, just because as so many of you have said, it just makes it alot harder to get a job. :P

The first i'd like, and will definately get, is a heart with my fiance's name across it, probably in a banner, and some nice design, don't really know yet :P On my right forearm. :)

And another that would be nice is this image:

scorpio8ac.jpg

The M is a symbol of the scropio starsign (obviously slight different :P), and it just looks really nice, heh :XD:

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

tattoo? Never thought of one. The process is deadly painful, imagine someone uses a sharp blade to cut the required figure on your body. Also, that's permanent, meaning that I can't undo it.

1. It doesn't hurt that bad. You would have to be one hell of a pansy to not be able to get a tattoo on a place like your bicep/shoulder.

2. Choose wisely. If you don't like what you got, some artists can change it into something else or you can get it removed.

1. It doesn't hurt that bad. You would have to be one hell of a pansy to not be able to get a tattoo on a place like your bicep/shoulder.

2. Choose wisely. If you don't like what you got, some artists can change it into something else or you can get it removed.

Yup. If you don't like it, a lot of artists can cover them up.

• 2 years later...

Might be considered grave digging but;

Its been nearly 4 years since I made this thread, and although I'm old enough to get a tattoo, I still haven't got one.

I can now look back at this thread and say "what the heck was I thinking."

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

I hate tattoos. Especially on females, because a lot of the time it makes them look masculine. I don't see how people can put a symbol or idea on their body permanently. I change my mind about things on a daily basis.

I'm fine with most piercings though, oddly.

I hate tattoos. Especially on females, because a lot of the time it makes them look masculine. I don't see how people can put a symbol or idea on their body permanently. I change my mind about things on a daily basis.

I'm fine with most piercings though, oddly.

Heh, same here. Especially when the tattoo is so over-used like a flower, butterfly, or cross. Though I can't agree with the piercings though, I'll rather have the world have their entire body filled with tattoos than have one piercing.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

not looking forward to it but who knows...

the closest thing i would want are Korean Hanguls since Kanjis are overused and banal.

[hide]

Yup. If you don't like it, a lot of artists can cover them up.

[/hide]

you gotta be really stupid to pick a tattoo you wouldn't want in the future...tattoo removals hurt a lot more and they're pretty expensive.

my group of mates were discusssing getting a small tattoo for all of us, each the same, giving a location, a time and a date, where even if we haven't seen each other in like 20/30 years, we would still be able to see each other. Highly unlikely anyone would miss it, unless they had unfortunate circumstances, as they'd have had the tattoo for x amount of years.

Wouldn't mind something like that on my ankle, as it wouldn't be anything too incredibly bold, and would easily be hidden by normal clothes, we were all thinking on the ankle area, which is even easier, as that would be only socks required.

I am against tattoos, but that one does sound alright.

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1

Guest Mrmegakirby

my group of mates were discusssing getting a small tattoo for all of us, each the same, giving a location, a time and a date, where even if we haven't seen each other in like 20/30 years, we would still be able to see each other. Highly unlikely anyone would miss it, unless they had unfortunate circumstances, as they'd have had the tattoo for x amount of years.

Wouldn't mind something like that on my ankle, as it wouldn't be anything too incredibly bold, and would easily be hidden by normal clothes, we were all thinking on the ankle area, which is even easier, as that would be only socks required.

I am against tattoos, but that one does sound alright.

Are you Count Olaf?

No, never. What's cool now won't be in two, five, ten years. Relationships end. Barbed wire goes out of fashion. Sure, it might seem fun now, but in fifty years your children will have to explain to their children that Grandpa wears longsleeve shirts in Saharan temperatures just because he thought it would be ever so cool to have Mr. Spock scratched into his lower arm.

That's why you get something timeless and sentimental, and not something out of the tattoo artist's book.

I have no plans to get a tattoo atm, if I did I'd get a sleeve up to my shoulder but high enough so I can wear short sleeves without it showing. It would have to be timeless and sentimental, and something a friend designed. (because I suck at art) No stupid tribal crap or anything cliche.