How do you type in Runescape?

Ddrmaster7

This topic is quite simple. We all know that capitalization doesn't come into play very much, but other than that, how would you rate yourself, on a scale of 1-10, on how well you type in game?

I'd give myself a 9. The only thing I leave out is periods at the end of what I want to type. I try my best not to mispell words or use improper grammar or anything like that. I'm somewhat of a grammar Nazi. :oops:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I type with my fingers.... :lol:

I'm pretty good I think. I type out most things fully as I HATE leet speak. I reckon I must be 8-9 / 10 because I do get lazy and use chatspeak sometimes.

i usuyl typ wif mi fignrs n stuf btu i guses if i hda 2 rte my grmatical corecntess i gess i wud gve mislef a 10 cus i m wiliam shakespares sun irl so i obvisuoy no hwo 2 us mi litery gft 2 ist ful potental

P.S: If anyone was so unfortunate to suffer I.Q loss from reading that post, you have my most sincere apologies.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

9 :o. I don't type perfect, but I have an odd tendency to type like I talk, or in the case of my last sentence example how my 16 year old sis talks. Yes, she's an American white chick who lives in the suburbs.

"Ya'll are tickin' me off, shut the frikin' hell up."

"What's da matta? Too scared ta face me one on one?"

"I'm a gangsta foo. I guna fill you fulla lead if you don't stop following me."

Apostrophies and all :o. And yes, I lived in the south for a few years :wink: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

knowing my own spelling errors i generally hit around a 8, i hate shorting words, and use commas, but generally dont use periods since there isn't enough room for it. my grammar is typcially pretty understandable, but my problem is spelling, which i generally bomb <.<

legends2.jpg

9.5-10

Only abbrivations I use are "thru-through" "cuz-because" and "er.....thats all I can think of. :)

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Out of 10 - 9.5. Except when I realise that I will not be able to fit my full sentence on one line when PM'ing; then I will use SMS speak to shorten the words.

While we are on the subject of grammar/spelling, is there any chance that Tip.It could introduce an English version of Tip.It. (That's English as in 'realise' not 'realize'; 'colour' not 'color' ), so that I don't keep getting red underlines in my posts?

Wait, don't answer that, its 'NO' isn't it?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

I'd give myself a 9.5, simply because I don't use any sort of chatspeak, but I do, however, often make typos (as everyone does) and forget to put periods at the end of some sentences. I try my best to use my best grammar, though. I mean...why shouldn't you? Just because it's a game, doesn't mean you should sound like a moron, right?

Edit: To Cardovilian...I'm American, born, raised, and live in the U.S, and I actually prefer and USE the European spellings. I personally find them more grammatically correct...but that's just me. :?

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

I'd rate myself an 8 out of 10. I'm not perfect, nobody is, but I do try to use proper spelling and grammar when holding a serious conversation.

Out of 10 - 9.5. Except when I realise that I will not be able to fit my full sentence on one line when PM'ing; then I will use SMS speak to shorten the words.

While we are on the subject of grammar/spelling, is there any chance that Tip.It could introduce an English version of Tip.It. (That's English as in 'realise' not 'realize'; 'colour' not 'color' ), so that I don't keep getting red underlines in my posts?

Wait, don't answer that, its 'NO' isn't it?

You sure it isn't your computer or browser doing that? I have never had anything like that happen before, so I'd assume it's happening on your end. Do you have anything like Microsoft Word? Try changing the dictionary it uses from US English to UK English.

single_skill1165709744.png

9ish or so. I use proper grammar, periods and all.

Unfortunately, I misspell words quite often, so I had to take off for that. Oh, and I use "lol" and what not often so....

And really, does it take THAT much time to hit two more buttons? The "y" and "o" buttons aren't even that far from the "u," it isn't hard people!

*Grumblegrumblerantrant*

I've managed 88 WPM on Typing Tutors, I also spell correctly all of the time unless I'm lazy in-game. I own at English. (I'm a finger typer as well :oops: )

I'd give myself a 10.

Im a okay typer. Id give myself a eight, and I to am a grammer Nazi. I can get around 100 words a minute. Im suppose to be a very good typest because a got a part time job of a webmaster for a good freind. i tend to confuse his costumers when I make a horrible error.

Iv goten in my email how much they hate my butt. Um, you think I care??I am gettign payed, if he didnt like me, he'd fire me lol

Sees Chocolate should be a medicine on my life insurance plan

f_those_fers.png