If you could throw something out of RS, what would it be?

SwreeTak

There have probalby been a thread like this before, but when I searched for it I found nothing.

Ok, over to the topic itself.

Most of ous in these forums probalby thinks RuneScape is a great game. There are alot of skills, alot of quests and also there are many new friends in this world. The world of RuneScape is a world of possibilities.

But, as with everything, there are also negative things with RuneScape. For example there are alot of scammers and lurers.

So, if you had the chance to throw something out from the world of RuneScape, what would it be? All scammers? That irritating random event that you have hated for so long? Or maybe something completly different?

Myself, I would throw out every little scammer from this game! The most of them scams not just once, but like as often as they can. They just think about themselves and destroys the game for the rest of ous.

If you have read all the way here, why don't you start posting?

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone under 13.

Or quests :evil: Execpt for the important ones.

Also,

People who take the game so seriously that they scam and hack and macro to gather more pixels to be "King of the Moutain" or something like a higher rank becuase they are rich.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

Scammers, Account Traders, Beggers, Macroers (off topic: there was about 9 macroers at Port Sarim willows...Jagex needs to put a dark wizard there or something), anyone with an IQ less than one of my demented paper airplanes(lol they fly 2 feet and then do a flip and fall).

Opps, 5 items...oh well.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

I would get rid of the autoers, as others said.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

So hard to chose...scammers, macroers, beggers...Which to chose? Hmm...maybe people that continuously do all that? Not those that did it once and learned their lesson (like scamming), beggers not much since they'll soon realise they will earn more from other options than begging, and macroers...they will never learn. So basically people that keep on breaking those 2 rules and don't learn their lesson and also beggers.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

Scammers

Oh and the illiterate people who substitute U for you.

You mean Oh

ONTOPIC: People who speak "1337"

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.