All discussion here: Jan 2, 2006 - Rule 7 and Rule 9 Updated

JIMMIE

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

World 27 is full, been trying to get in for 5 minutes. :-s

ohh?!?!?!?!? perhaps because the people who riot are ss users and they all use ss to get on world 27? how unfair isnt it :( they will all be banned soon anyway, you will get on 27 soon enough

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Happy 2007. It's going to be an exciting year...

Yeah, two days into the year they piss off hundreds of thousands of players. High five!

wrong.

two days into the year they piss off hundreds of thousands of rule breakers. High five!

Bbc_3.gif

Yeah, two days into the year they piss off hundreds of thousands of players. High five!

wrong.

two days into the year they piss off hundreds of thousands of rule breakers. High five!

You said yourself that the point of the rule was to prevent macro'ers and people from getting keylogged or having an unfair advantage. Hundreds of thousands of players use SS legitimately and don't use its chat feature to deceive others. SS doesn't give an unfair advantage either.

77yLQy8.png

This is such a stupid update... for all of you people who think ss gives you that much of an advantage it dosn't. All there is are that calcs are easy to get to, chat so you can talk to ur friends, and the world switching... wow... i could do that it that easy if i wanted to without ss. But anyways.. i guess i'll just have to go find another chat somewhere...

pongr.png

Aw...damn, this is gonna suck. Now I have to see all those annoying ads on the rs website and scroll down to the world I use. This isn't really fair, it's our choice whether we want to use it or not. Whether it's safe or not, it's still our choice. SS helped me with easy highscore checking since I'm too lazy to pull up Firefox or IE and do all that stuff to get onto the RS website...We are not gaining advantage over other players, they have the right to use it aswell. Atleast half of RS uses some kind of world switcher...SS is one of the popular ones, looking at the download amount. Are they afraid of half of RS population will get hacked and most of them stop paying membership? A part of my mind thinks that...This HAS to be the worse update this year...hopefully it won't continue going downhill.

99 Fletch~~99 WC~~79/81 Fishing

87/94 Magic~~84 Range

Etha! Saradomin Forever~CW

CB: 107 Total: 1788+

ON BREAK

wrong.

People who used it before the update of the rules arent rulebreakers. So I don't know where you got that?

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

What so bloody hard about switching worlds?? Its fast as it is!

Theres a World Select on top on the Screen. Click on it and click OK.

wordswitchra5.png

z0Mg the worlds are not in order!!! Its gona take forever!!

ohondz9.png

Click on the arrow point UP for Greatest to least. Click on the arrow poing DOWN for Least to Greatest (good for W2) (you also could do "CTRL+F" and a Find Screen will show. Type 'World ##' and you'll be highlighted to it, doesn't work if the world is full)

finxa6.png

Click the arrow again refreshes the worlds, and saves for the next time you go in RuneScape.com.

DA-DA! If you want it any faster you're a lazy idiot.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

bbc you were the one who said owened...

This is for the people who don't use ss. ss doesn't let you in immediately...the only time it loads world pages immediately is when the world isn't near full. If the world is red or blue (red being almost full, blue being full) it can take a long time to get in sometimes, it will just keep reloading the page till it gets in so it will take just as long as a normal person trying to get in.

tifsig3pw9.png

jese1mz7.png

wordswitchra5.png

ohondz9.png

Click on the arrow point UP for Greatest to least. Click on the arrow poing DOWN for Least to Greatest (good for W2) (you also could do "CTRL+F" and a Find Screen will show. Type 'World ##' and you'll be highlighted to it, doesn't work if the world is full)

finxa6.png

Click the arrow again refreshes the worlds, and saves for the next time you go in RuneScape.com.

It's not the convenient world-switching interface that makes SS so popular. It's the convenient statistics look-up, automatic cropped screenshots, screenshot uploader, calculators, links to safe help sites, etc.

77yLQy8.png

wordswitchra5.png

ohondz9.png

finxa6.png

Lol this ownz :D :D

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

bbc you were the one who said owened...

This is for the people who don't use ss. ss doesn't let you in immediately...the only time it loads world pages immediately is when the world isn't near full. If the world is red or blue (red being almost full, blue being full) it can take a long time to get in sometimes, it will just keep reloading the page till it gets in so it will take just as long as a normal person trying to get in.

ok??? and that stops it from being 3rd party how??????? use it and get banned, and i NEVER said owened, show me where i said it?

Bbc_3.gif

doubt he made any typos, he seems dyslexic to me. and what is a rule breaker do you say? it says rule 7 - no 3rd party programs, if you read my past posts it would CLEARLY say that if you register on runescape, the account you make IS NOT yours, the account you make is JAGEX'S account, they made a rule, you have to follow it, by agreeing to the terms and conditions you get the password to the account.

I don't think hundreds of thousands of players decided to register for RS today and download SS and use it when it is illegal now.

77yLQy8.png

I think it's completely fair for Jagex to ban something if people are losing thier accounts over this. Fair enough these people may be young and clueless but surely you do not need a 3rd party program to enjoy runescape. I haven't ever used one and get along just fine and for the people worried about the social consequences of this i.e. #Tip.it (something like that) i believe it said near the end they were adding an ingame chat system for clans and other groups, and im sure that jagex will cater this chat system for large clans/groups such as tip.it

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved