All discussion here: Jan 2, 2006 - Rule 7 and Rule 9 Updated

JIMMIE

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. All you immature brats who keep saying "SS is gone deal with it" and "good riddance SS, it gives all these people an unfair advantage": have you EVER FREAKING CONSIDERED THINKING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS? Have you ever considered that most of you saying those things above have never used the program? If you had attempted to do some research before you open your mouths and talk about things you have no clue about, you would know that it offers NO unfair advantage. The most it does is let you have all the worlds to choose from in front of you; it still forces you to wait the 30 seconds before logging into another world, so please give me a reasonable explanation about how it is an unfair advantage to use SS

It doesn't offer any advantages but it's still against the rules. Jagex has to stop people downloading programs such as SS incase they contain keyloggers, the easiest way to do this is to ban programs that people would consider downloading such as SS. People will see the fact that it's illegal and realise that if the attempt to download programs that their account will be banned. They want to keep their accounts so they don't download them. Simple as.

I got a question how in the hell are they going to know that we're using ss? They can't even find autoers because if they did then they would not have rs player and player mods given the power to report an autoer. My guess is that it's a bluff!

lol world 27 fally centre is mayhem

About 20 mods telling people to calm down.

Bad Update :ohnoes:

Mods there are noobs(sorry to umega, saiden, and kalphite-the three COOL mods I know)

Phew, that's ok then lol. Good to know I'm a cool. ::'

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Okay. All you immature brats who keep saying "SS is gone deal with it" and "good riddance SS, it gives all these people an unfair advantage": have you EVER FREAKING CONSIDERED THINKING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS?

Have you ever considered reading the rules? The rule of 3rd party programs has been long there, but now its a little bit enforced.

Now I agree that swiftswitch wasnt a faster world switcher, it still took time to go into a world. But you could do guides, calculators, highscores, chat at the same time. on the same window.

And they were not immature, just uninformed, those are very different.

Besides, you can just see how immature the rs community is, everyone is ranting about something that just made rs a little bit easier. Instead of just keeping their mouths shut, as there is nothing they can do about it.

You know what? If I was immature and I worked for jagex, I would just put world 27 and 81 offline, mute innocent players for saying save ss, and just sell the game, as they have all the money they need to settle their lives.

But jagex doesnt, Jagex always tries to make the best out of the updates, and prehaps they will make allot of updates higher leveled. And then people would become happy.

Now Ive got nothing to complain about as all I need is friends and a game to play, if they take either away ill just quit, not because of some enforced rule.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I can't believe that those people are protesting. :roll: I am glad its banned now. It helps cut down on auto rune buyers no wait all autoers together. SS did more harm than good and if people would read they are planning a clan support chat finally. \' Just quit your complaining and live with it. No amount of protesting will bring it back......EVER

1c856de4ff5f64a5e9929849ac19f7021.1.gif

I can't believe that those people are protesting. :roll: I am glad its banned now. It helps cut down on [ForbiddenSite] buyers no wait all autoers together. SS did more harm than good and if people would read they are planning a clan clan support chat finally. \' Just quit your complaining and live with it. No amount of protesting will bring it back......EVER
LMAO autoers use SS? Have you even see it? You can only have one account at a time! Plz no making up stories. People could care less about the foolish clan chat update theirs always mirc

lmao at this....listen to this, by registering your account does not belong to you, it belongs to jagex, you have the password to the account because you accepted the terms and conditions-----

Intellectual property rights

JagexÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî and RuneScapeÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâî are registered trade marks of Jagex Limited in the United Kingdom, the United States and other countries.

You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify the Game client software in any way. You must not use a modified/customised version of the client software. You must not create or provide any other means by which the Game may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software, server emulators).

Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on this website by us or on our behalf are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights of ourselves or our business partners / suppliers / advertisers. You may not use these materials or this website except to play the Game in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (ie non-commercial) use only.

You agree that your Game character, account and items are and will remain our property.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

if jagex decides to change a rule, you have no right to rant or anything, its not your account, its jagex, jagex made a rule, accept it or enjoy a ban, simple as that ?

If we weren't aloud to rant why would they make a rant forum :?

is this IN the rant forum? nope, no ranting allowed here, if you want to post here you post saying how much you love jagex, if you hate the new update go to the rant forum

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Just quit your complaining and live with it. No amount of protesting will bring it back......EVER

I beg to differ. I still think Strider should file a law suit.

A law suit? For what? Making a program that is now against the rules? It all the time in other games.

ok havnt talked in a while but this has got me in the mood for a good ranting.

The fact is if you lose your account over irc to some idiot then neither of them deserve their accounts.

bbc3 your argument makes no sense please for the love of everyone here who still has faith in the inteligent portion of mankind shut up.

Jagex needs to stop being so afraid of lawsuits. really what jury sees "jagex didnt tell me going to these sites would make me lose my account" and says wow Those evil people please reward the plantiff the sum of 3 billion dollars.

Thats like pepsi getting sued because some [developmentally delayed] put bleach in his pepsi when the bottle didnt say he shouldn't.

I predict that if bbc responds to your post, it will involve you being flamed for a few spelling errors/typos rather than a counterpoint to your argument.

that and more, if you idiots dont get it as yet then i really dont care, i typed over 2000 words and i had enough of your stupidity, you just dont understand as yet. you should read what jagex said and some of my past posts before you keep asking me the same questions and calling me an idiot when you cant even spell intelligent

Woot my prediction was correct! \'

77yLQy8.png

ok havnt talked in a while but this has got me in the mood for a good ranting.

The fact is if you lose your account over irc to some idiot then neither of them deserve their accounts.

bbc3 your argument makes no sense please for the love of everyone here who still has faith in the inteligent portion of mankind shut up.

Jagex needs to stop being so afraid of lawsuits. really what jury sees "jagex didnt tell me going to these sites would make me lose my account" and says wow Those evil people please reward the plantiff the sum of 3 billion dollars.

Thats like pepsi getting sued because some [developmentally delayed] put bleach in his pepsi when the bottle didnt say he shouldn't.

I predict that if bbc responds to your post, it will involve you being flamed for a few spelling errors/typos rather than a counterpoint to your argument.

that and more, if you idiots dont get it as yet then i really dont care, i typed over 2000 words and i had enough of your stupidity, you just dont understand as yet. you should read what jagex said and some of my past posts before you keep asking me the same questions and calling me an idiot when you cant even spell intelligent

Woot my prediction was correct! \'

your correct but wrong at the second part of it, clearly anyone can just make a post and call anyone an idiot, how does that prove me wrong in anyway? he just did it to me, he backed it up with zero facts.. you still havnt read my posts where ive said once you register, the account is jagex's not yours, if they want to change any rules or ban you, they can do it. once you agree to the terms and conditions theres nothing you can do, i doubt jagex cares about any of you ranting, they will lose money so what? does it matter? they will stop getting complaints of people getting hacked, its your decision to quit and be an idiot just because you want to save 5 seconds everyday. whether its safe or not, people still get hacked because of it, people can get the wrong site and get hacked easily just because they hear of the program, im glad its gone, and anyone who doesnt break rules would agree that its a good rule. ty

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Okay. All you immature brats who keep saying "SS is gone deal with it" and "good riddance SS, it gives all these people an unfair advantage": have you EVER FREAKING CONSIDERED THINKING BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTHS?

maybe if u had had SS before u would understand how good it is... it only takes 5 mins to download it ..... UY CONSIDER ^THINKIN NEXT TIME :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

man i love swifty.... now its gone i actually realise how much it was so useful .

<3:

The_Diamond.png

1593th to 99 Farming - July 08.

What's at the ice pleateu? Everyone wants to be teled there. :?
Some sort of protest

I DARE you to go and find out, but seriously thats just lurers, keep your valubles sade :thumbsup:

This is actually quite annoying me now 27 is my homeworld and there a load of people there moaning. Still looking forward to the ingame chat system coming up

capesn.png

My capes in the order they were achieved