[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what range level do you reccomend for barrows.im going for 70 for black dhide?

good luck anyway hartler

70 with black dragon hide works fine on Ahrim. I used rune arrows and a MSB, but adamant arrows are sufficient. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hawt cape by the way, I have seen you strutting your stuff in the 99 Hunter cape a few times. =P~

How have you been finding the SATS so far? Ive found them really easy :P

I think my revision has been useful. I only struggled with a few of the questions on the 5 - 7 Tier Science papers and I think I did well on the 6 - 8 Tier Maths papers. English to come, my strong point. :P

what range level do you reccomend for barrows.im going for 70 for black dhide?

good luck anyway hartler

70 with black dragon hide works fine on Ahrim. I used rune arrows and a MSB, but adamant arrows are sufficient. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Hawt cape by the way, I have seen you strutting your stuff in the 99 Hunter cape a few times. =P~

lol i like that thanks.seen you numerous times in 99 edgeville burning it down to the ground but never interupted you.

good luck hartler

tifsdac6mc.gif

This post isn't fake, humorous or make believe in any way or form.

I've joked about it, I've had a few laughs about it. Quitting was never really an option for me, but now I have finally decided to make it a reality. Ladies and gentleman, you about to witness one of my final posts regarding RuneScape.

RuneScape, what a game. It has given me two years (maybe more) of fun and excitement, but now the spark is gone and I am not going to waste my hours doing menial labour. For some of you my departure will be sad, others may not even know me. Please don't attempt to convince me to stay, I want to go. I could sell my stuff and buy a rare, but I'd rather give it away and help my friends.

If you want anything from my bank, post here and I'll consider giving it to you. Don't be greedy, anyone saying 'i'll take teh whip and teh guthz and ummm some laws' will be ignored. Request one or two items, the majority of my expensive gear will go to my friends. Posts telling me I will back in a week will be reported.

It is sad for me to go, but it is good that I am finally getting a grip on my priorities. I can't bring myself to write thank yous and goodbyes for everyone I know, that would take too long to list all the wonderful things we've done together.

I'll still be around tip.it, but once my membership runs out I am leaving RuneScape to play on without me.

:)

Darn sad to see more quitting, but good job on doing it :)

'i'll take teh whip and teh guthz and ummm some law... Oh wait you said not to say that :P:P

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

It's always sad to see people go.

Have fun in real life! I heard it's got great graphics. :wink:

And as for giving away your stuff, I hate to ask, but I'll take anything that will help me achieve some of my goals.

Mainly Firemaking. I'm currently 90/99 and have to stop because FM would eat most of my money.

Other goals are in my blog, in my sig.

Once again, have fun. :)

Noes :wall:

GL in RL i guess though

If you have any Burnt lobbies feel free to donatethem to me

Oh yea i remember when you got that sig from runemesta (i think it was your first from him), that one with that little tiger on it, that was the first time i met you BTW (thats a good one you should use it)

Awww man.... :(

Not another great Tip.Iter leaving for the dreaded rl :ohnoes:

If ya got any arrows lying around, I am a good home for them. I am finding it hard making money f2p to buy arrows for my tank (my-nihilism) as he doesn't have any money making skills.

My%20Nihilism.png

~James~

I just wanted to say a few things even though its hard for me too do so as well...so ill try to keep this short and sweet...as anyone knows i can tend to draw things out forever sometimes.

Anyways i Just hope that you have a wonderful runescape free (but im going to hold you to still posting on forums like you said that you would :wink: ) life, but make sure you do post still like you...i just said that...

Also despite my unwillingness to want to accept anything from a friend in a situation such as the one we just recently had :oops:

I just want you to rest assured that your Gift will never leave my possision and will be through its use that i will obtain my 98 Defence and hopefully a little later after that my 99 Slayer Cape. :wink:

(I hope you hang on too my gift as well as although it doesnt have much of a pricetag to it, it is the only slayer drop ive only ever gotten one of <3: )

Please try to stay on these forums (as actively as possible please :pray: ) and may whatever else you strive to achieve in the real world bring you the joys and pleasures of equal or greater proportions then runescape did (when it still had its "spark" as you referred to it as)

Best Well Wishes from yours truely,

~DRUMINATOR17

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

very sad to see you go.i can remeber reading youre blog and tracking youre barrows progress.

darent ask for anything since i dont know you and its better off that you giv youre items to youre freinds.

good luck irl

edit:if you have any construction materials then it would be really apreciated.

plus herbs aswell <3:

tifsdac6mc.gif

Ohh I've read many of your posts in the forums, finally met you for the first time a couple of days ago, and you are leaving!!! :(

Good luck on your future endeavors Sir Hartlar. <3:

shey.png

Ive seen you around a few times on one of my many diffrent accounts.

Good luck with life and stuff. I should probably follow you one of these days, Runescape does eat up your life. Before you realise it, you are playing 5+ hours a day.

And i do hate to ask for free stuff, but if you have any skirts of any type in your bank, I would be willing to take them off your hands :P

Once again, GOOD LUCK irl!

:shock:

Wow, i can't believe you're going. If you hadn't posted saying not to question you on it I would fill this page asking you to stay :(

Well I hope your making the right decision, and don't get an itch to play again after a while

Thanks for the interesting convos, and your blog was always a great read.

Best of luck to you.

Sad to see you going, liked your blog :| But i added you on my account if you want to give me something. Anything is greatly appreciated ( typed wrong yea i know ) ::' But goodluck in real life!

Pixel_Wanted is my rsn if you decide that you could give me a item or two.

Hi there!

I don't really know you but it's still sad to see you go, I just tried to retire two weeks ago but after 1 month break I find myself fishing these Monkfishes. I once was really sure about quiting too and I gave all my stuff away, I mean all to a single person! It was like 60M+, no lies. And got nothing back... I should have just done same what you are doing now. Check my thread if you want to and I created it before I see you quiting. I was quited for 1 year but then I came back... and I am here to stay!

If you want to give me something it would be great, but it's all up to you! Add S_U__O__M_I in game or pm me here on the forums, if you want to talk more about it.

Good luck in your real life!

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

:shock: AAWWWWWWWWWWWWW :cry:

:cry: You were doing so great. Rl is a place where eventually we all have to go though. Once your into it, though, it can be really fun! :wink: Ehh, besides school.... ANyways I hope that you enjoy the real life and :cry: I'm glad that your not obsessed without real life like some people. :shame: Very nice achivements. :cry: Your blog, the conversations...EVERYTHING! I'm eally sad to see you go.

:-# I will not...WILL NOT, ask for anything. That can be your own decision ::' . And the last 2 or 3 posts, I didn't like how they sounded. :XD:

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.