2007 Exp Chart for All Skills

nyyankees588

so who will be the first to get .42 billion overall?

An incredibly dull person?

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The highest xp for the harder of the skills:

Slayer ~ 30m

Prayer ~ 50m

Farming ~ 48m

HERBLORE ~ 76M

You know how long Heblore has been out?.. Well I don't .lllooolll. So I'm guessing it's been out since before Rs2, so yeah. I'm sure no one will get that in a long time.

Herblore has been out since the first day of members version of runescape (rsc times :D)

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

so who will be the first to get 4.2 billion overall?

It will never happen. Ever. Mark those words lol.

LarryR has been rcing since it came out. He has 160M exp and he is doing that skill purely alone.

Many mroe examples but you see my point.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

I bet there will be some people with maxed out attack, defence, magic or archery. Because Pest Control gives you quick EXP.

Off-Topic: zaquierming, what bridge is that?

My friend Aclaw (number 1 in attack) Maxed attack in 7 months of CONSTANT PC! So don't tell me it's "easy"

gettin that much exp in 7 months isn't easy?! come on do you realize what you just said? some people can train atk straight for 2 years and not get 200m to it..

miles15 is highest defensive person 196m last time i looked

yes, I Know that...But Try doing 7 MONTHS OF STRAIT PC. If you don't die, I'll give you a cookie.

Can i have the cookie first? ::'

Seeing that miles15 is so close and how last time i checked enrix e b he was 140m exp we can tell that the first 200m exp this year will be def and range, maybe a new 200m cooker between them but that's all.

And who knows, we migth get a surprise, seeing how fast hunter is if someone is dedicated enough we could see a 200m exp hunter.

There's definetly going to be a lot more players maxing out stats. Def is about to be maxed out by someone, they are less than 3m xp from it.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Someone said somewhere maybe jagex is planning to raise the level cap.. Well that makes sense, since EVERYTHING is getting sooo much easier.. but they just released 99 capes , and thats what makes me think they won't raise the cap..

If they did raise the cap, it really would make a difference in total levels. 200m xp is level 126.. Somewhere in the low 190's you roll over into lvl 126

Anyway.. Looking at the highscores,

Fishing - I think it took this person over a year to get 77m xp, I don't see him getting 200m in a year, but maybe

Woodcut might happen

Thieving, cooking,fletching, firemaking, there will be more maxes in those no doubt

All the combat stats have potential except prayer

I don't see crafting, smithing, herblore, farming, agility, construction or slayer happening.

Mining - it COULD happen, but the current rank 1 would have to work hard for it

Hunter - Maybe

I mostly agree with elishot.

But I'd put more money on hunter to be maxed out. Someone has almost 60M XP already...

Prayer and Construction can easily be maxed out, it just depends on the person who wants to burn so freaking much money on it.

ltjemightyro9.png

Retired.

I predict that every skill will have at least 1 200mil person by next year.

The question is whether one person will have more than 2 skills 'maxed' by next year.

No way lol.. :P

The runemonkey record for slayer exp in one day is 300k. So divide 200M by 300k. It'd take 2 years of constant slaying every day to get 200M exp.

Slayer ~ 30m

Prayer ~ 50m

Farming ~ 48m

HERBLORE ~ 76M

You know how long Heblore has been out?.. Well I don't .lllooolll. So I'm guessing it's been out since before Rs2, so yeah. I'm sure no one will get that in a long time.

Who says those people are going for 200 mil exp in that skill?

Training my pure!

dddog6.png

• 1 month later...

Top 3 skills Jagex has destroyed:

Prayer

Thieving

Cooking

There could be people geting 200 mil exp in those skills. For prayer, just use gilded altars. For thieving, pyramid plunder. For cooking, just cook lobs/sharks in Rogue's Den.

The skills I don't see anyone getting 200M exp in the next 2 years are

Slayer

Herblore

Agility

Construction

Smithing

Farming

Those take way too long to raise.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

Slayer ~ 30m

Prayer ~ 50m

Farming ~ 48m

HERBLORE ~ 76M

herblore is ancient. If someone gets 200 Mil by next year, I'll give them a cookie. They'll deserve it. I doubt anyone would ever even attempt herblore at 200 Mill for a long time. (someone actually dedicated... Not like I'm attempting it, and I quit now!)

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

Enrix has 200m range xp now ans as fo everything else that wat said thier is no chance of thier being one eprson in each skill with 200m xp

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

Slayer ~ 30m

Prayer ~ 50m

Farming ~ 48m

HERBLORE ~ 76M

herblore is ancient. If someone gets 200 Mil by next year, I'll give them a cookie. They'll deserve it. I doubt anyone would ever even attempt herblore at 200 Mill for a long time. (someone actually dedicated... Not like I'm attempting it, and I quit now!)

You can get 180 xp each sara brew now.. which would be the highest xp/able to sell ratio. If someone invested money in it it wouldn't take as long as say mining. Everyone forgets about mining.. you get 35 xp per iron which is horrible. I can't believe that romeo guy got 3-4m xp in the last 2 months. He mined 100k iron ores? lol, that is just crazy.

enrix is 200 mill now

larryr can get 200 mil

and zezima and you loveme are going for theiv and fletching respectivley

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Slayer ~ 30m

Prayer ~ 50m

Farming ~ 48m

HERBLORE ~ 76M

You can get 180 xp each sara brew now.. which would be the highest xp/able to sell ratio. If someone invested money in it it wouldn't take as long as say mining. Everyone forgets about mining.. you get 35 xp per iron which is horrible. I can't believe that romeo guy got 3-4m xp in the last 2 months. He mined 100k iron ores? lol, that is just crazy.

2 months= 8 weeks... say you mined 10k ores a week, that's 80k ores... I know for sure that anyone dedicated could get a heck of a lot more ores than 10k a week. It's not really that tough. I know I haven't really done it, but the only thing making that hard looks like it would get tiring mining all that time.

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

I predict that every skill will have at least 1 200mil person by next year.

The question is whether one person will have more than 2 skills 'maxed' by next year.

Uhhh i would not count on that.... 250m is ALOT of exp. I dont really think you realize how much it really is.

prospektssigza4.jpg

This is an interesting topic :D

I think that we'll see a few more skills

Allot of people just look at how much xp an item gives you, but you have to realize that its not how much xp per item, but how much xp/time period.

so what if its 180xp a sara brew...

if you JUST have materials, it takes crushing the birds nest, filling the vial, putting the herb into the vial, putting the nest into the vial.. thats a TON of clicks...

mining... you click once, and get the ore...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

slayer and construction would be the hardest in my opinion because with slayer its just plain hard and with construction it would take billions of gp

there are people out there who have the money and will eventually get it, probably faster than herblore and some others

Yep, there's one or two people who have more than one skill maxed. One happens to be my good friend Matt258 :D

Looking at the highscores, there seems to be a fair amount of people going for the legendary 200M exp. I don't think every skill will have a 200Mer by next year, but I'd say alot of them will and the ones that do now will have even more :)

APE :D

fishsigfincm1.jpg

Hi scores and skill capes are killing* RS.

*If you want an explanation, be patient, I'll post eventually about this.

IMO the highscores have always been around and people have always wanted to be good on them. Without the highscores Senor Noob over there could say he has 99 fishing but really have 69..

Skill capes on the other hand.. It always seems like someone is going for a 99 now, never is someone going for something less then 99. I NEVER see "Going for lvl 95 mining!"

What is really killing rs is the fast xp per hour jagex is making things

I bet there will be some people with maxed out attack, defence, magic or archery. Because Pest Control gives you quick EXP.

Off-Topic: zaquierming, what bridge is that?

My friend Aclaw (number 1 in attack) Maxed attack in 7 months of CONSTANT PC! So don't tell me it's "easy"

He didnt say "easy" \'

sig.jpg