Tip.it Times Presents: I could do that job so much better!

MPM

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good read but

guys think they could be the hot girlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s best possible girlfriend

is that meant to make me chuckle or did i not get the real meaning for it?

2hwcu83.jpg

looks like a good read but

guys think they could be the hot girlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s best possible girlfriend

is that meant to make me chuckle or did i not get the real meaning for it?

Omidog, I think you've caught a typo!

Anyways, great read, this will shut some people up, hopefully.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Typo for ya ;).

Dang :( found out already. I will continue to read now.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

I think its just a typo. Good read as always.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Well said, and I've been trying to make this point for a while on other forums.

By they way....WoW is only USD$15, not $20. Just a little thing I picked up on.

actually thats were your wrong it depends on your expansion pack and your payment method, get your facts correct before you assume

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

Quite a few good points made here. Add to this the fact that a good 80% of the people that play runescape are most likely kids who really dont have a deep understanding of corporations and business.

Jagex is a private corporation. They are running this game to make money and thats their bottom line. Sometimes I am sure they have to make desicions that make sense for their business and these decisions do not always coincide with what players want.

Another point I'd like to make is that Jagex could EASILY offer rs items and gold for real world cash themselves. Im sure they would make an absolute killing doing it.

I think as players we should be extremely grateful that jagex has decided not to do this. Im sure if they did it would eliminate many if not all of the bots because jagex could lower the prices on cash as much as they needed to in order to put bots out of business. This would also save them money on extra staffing. The game however would surely suffer and anyone who was willing to spend their real cash on runescape could easily begin to dominate the highscores much faster than anyone doing all the dirty work themselves.

My point? In some cases Jagex does do things purely for the enjoyment of the players and not just because of corporate interests. Does that mean I think that if I were on the content team people would love my updates more than the mostly pathetic ones we get from Jagex? Hell yeah I do.

Good article but I could have wrote it much better :-w

Very true points in there. And the point about the macros....Jagex is doing all they can, but as long as there is a market for RS GP gold farmers will never stop making accounts.

Written. :wink:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

guys think they could be the hot girlÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s best possible boyfriend

Really? Can't say I've ever had that feeling myself... maybe I see more in girls than whether they're 'hot' or not.

Also, a little bit of quick maths leads me to doubt one of those stats. $6.3M a year? That works out at about an average of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã24,000 per head per annum. ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã24,000 to do what is essentially basic administrative work for a company still in its embryonic stages of devlopment? If that's true, that's pretty good pay, considering my dad as a coordinator, and my mate's mum as a manager, earns considerably less than that.

Also, the amount of money we pay for the game is a really weak excuse, and I'd actually feel no fear in telling the Gowers that. I'd happily pay upto about ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã7.50 ($15) for the privalges of membership. They could also squeeze F2P, making it a 30-day trial period, at which point you either have to make a new account, or upgrade. To refer to the macro point, that would deal a little bit of damage to the F2P macro problem. The issue there is that we're paying for a service. If I bought an MP3 player for ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20, and it broke within a weak, it'd be hard for the store I bought it off to use the excuse, "Well, it was only ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã20. What did you expect?".

Apart from that though, a really good article, and I agree with your point. This time last year I was very critical about the way Jagex were handling the game and the adminstrative work behind the scenes. It would take literally two weeks for a CS query to have a reply sent back. I was actually given 10 blackmarks for an offence which had absolutely no evidence behind, only speculation. Nowadays though, with the recent clan chat and PC update, and the significant improvement of CS, I'm pretty much happy with the way Jagex are now handling things.

You should always walk a mile in someone else's shoes before judging them. Now I've watched the development of RS for about two years now, I can see Jagex are handling things well, or at least much better than they were when I first joined up. Well done! :thumbsup:

Good article, a few typos but it got the point across.

the goverment really could do a better job they really are very pathetic

I see where you're going with this, some things (i.e Iraq) were planned badly. However I think i am going to have to agree with the Editor on this one, a lot of the things the government does are probably a lot harder than it looks like. All my friends keep saying that if so-and-so is elected president then the country will be fixed, but I think the editor has a point, if it was so easy to fix then how come no one has done it yet?

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

i wish them all the luck :) its difficult.. i know the Jmods are busy somtimes in game :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!