Everything posted by Errdoth
-
~ The world of programming. ~
If you could find a reason to program with it in the first place =)
-
If we upgraded to PHPBB3...
You wouldn't lose post count; and all of the data would be kept. Right now, being restated for the g_64 time, the phpbb group don't advise, and it's commons sense to not upgrade until the stable release of phpbb3, because this is a big forum, not some random forum for your club or something. I hope we will end up upgrading to phpbb3, they do make upgrades for a reason >_>
-
Happy Thanksgiving!
It's a stupid holiday, but damn does the food smell good downstairs. =)
-
Photobucket Problem
You're not uploading bitmaps are you?
-
~ The world of programming. ~
I think I came across that page a while ago too =) It would be pretty cool if you could actually read that. That'd bring awesome bragging rights. I'll stick with php for now. At least it uses letters =)
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
7/10
-
Annabelle's Suggestions
IIRC, there are already several groups/boards, and all of the groups/special boards are hidden, to keep annoying kids like me out, or whoever is not in them out =P
-
How do you get the avatar thing into .gif .jpg or .png ?
Well, what format is it in? And if you wouldn't mind posting the pic, I'm sure someone here can make it work.
-
The human mind never ceases to amaze me...
Bubsa, scambled words that can still be read worked for me =) edit: http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/
-
Bubsa Sings for Charity: What happened next.
Can I make a request for Bubsa Returns? I heard this on the radio just now: It might be a bit hard, hell, I have no idea what the dude says for most of it, but replace "I do it for the drugs" with "I do it for the lulz" :D But that's all I got =(
-
Good Mom Gifts for Christmas?
Even better when she hands it back to you because she doesn't want to "get fat" :thumbsup:
-
2 Questions.
By resolving an ip to a hostname you can usally identify the isp. Here is a good php extension that you can use aswell: http://uk2.php.net/manual/en/ref.geoip.php Good to see another freelance web programmer/designer on tif. :) That's actually a pretty cool function. I'm not sure that I'd ever really find a use for it, but its always good to know :D
-
Beowulf
That movie sucked. =( [hide=Spoiler]He's fighting a sea monster, it eats him, and then when he bursts out of it's EYE, the first thing he does is scream his own frikkin name. Come on.[/hide] EDIT: Whoops, sorry there. Thanks to whoever put them in spoilers.
-
2 Questions.
Well yeah, a five year old could make a webpage. (Was 10 for me :-$ ) I'm talking about the scripting that would go into it. It's just a single line of code for their ip, but i'm not sure how you'd go about getting their isp.
-
TIME person of the year 2007
Wait, is the whole thing based solely off of these votes, or is this just like a poll?
-
2 Questions.
Probably the second one, I doubt they'd say "Virus Download Complete" if they were serious. Though most ten year olds don't know web scripting :P Hell, that's probably something I'd do for fun :-$ Though, you can never be sure how stupid people are...
-
OH TEH NOES! [My Lit Teacher is a PETA Activist >_>]
Well, actually, we didn't even get near the topic today...so...I dunno
-
Still getting pop-ups
Just click on the little arrow next to the adblock icon, and click "Disable on xxx"
-
A few questions
I get #1, and used to have number two when I was like 8-10ish. I remember looking up at the sky and trying to follow them around, but they kept disappearing :P
-
Tone Deafness Test
1st 22/30 2nd 27/30 I was certain I'd get them all wrong :P
-
Ryan Shelton - You are a genius.
Haha, thats pretty good. With comedy that's not on around here, I still like :)
-
Having a hard time finding a decent webhosting service!!!
A friend of mine uses this. They're pretty good.
-
strike-out tag
Why not just edit and change prices/remove old items from the list? I'm guessing dramatic effect? Looks a lot better if you have $6.99 struck out, and next to it in red have $5.00, eh? Would be a cool little feature to have.
-
Can you dunk a 10 foot hoop?
I can grab the net and climb up...if that counts =) (Only ~5'5")
-
Friend Finder, An Add-On *105 Supporters WOOT!*
I'm going to bump this. Just for fun :-$