Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Good. It looked weird to be honest. I wasn't going to say anything though.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Why'd you delete the thing about you shoveling half naked? Today I just realized it's everyone who goes to school's march break, so I can hang out with people in teh week :]. You kinda missed out, we're already Friday Today I will finally finish this ten page book report I've been working on since Monday. Good stuff :mrgreen: I think he means next week, since it's not March yet.
  3. Still, it doesn't matter if you can out run them over 13 miles, it matters if you can get away in the first few hundred meters. I'm just saying, long distance running skill isn't going to be the thing that saves you in an animal attack.
  4. Lets be honest though, you're probably never going to be running a marathon against a rabid animal to see who gets to live :lol:
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
  6. Skull replied to Dizzle229's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide] [/hide] Badass.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My school has no diversity. We're all crazy-[wagon] white folk. Some of whom are constantly baked.
  8. I've decided I want to tattoo a triforce on my hand. Not really. But it would be awesome.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Most people do it before school starts. It's called a "wake n bake".
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, there goes doing my homework.
  11. I can't say I've bought my friends birthday presents since I was like 10 and they were still having like real birthday parties. Granted I'm not really good friends with any girls, so that could be the difference. I know I'd never buy a friend something that expensive. Unless you're trying to get something more out of the relationship, which I would say still doesn't mean you should spend that much.
  12. Your hp level is way to low for your level, in my opinion. At level 58 you'll be running into a good number of 1 defence pures with hp levels 10 or 15 higher than your own who could also be hitting in the 20's easily with a 2h or hitting 13/14's rapidly with range. Basically I don't think you'll be getting kills with that build and you'll be risking something like 200k+ versus the 80k a 1 defence pure risks or the 30k a range pure risks.
  13. Skull replied to Assume Nothing's topic in Off-Topic
    As long as you don't swallow the peroxide you should be good to go. I used to have "bad breath" since I drank a cup of coffee every morning, post brushing since I took it o school with me. I don't drink the coffee anymore and brush more often, problem solved.
  14. Firefox. I was on IE for the longest time and knew about Firefox but I only tried it because I saw a signature saying something like "10 out of 10 people prefer Firefox to internet explorer" or something like that. I tried it out to prove the statistic wrong, ended up failing to do so, obviously. I tried out chrome and I didn't dislike it, but my familiarity with Firefox kept me from switching. If I ever have a problem with Firefox that's where I'll go, especially since I'm pretty fond of Google on a whole.
  15. In my experience with McAfee I found that it hogs resources, often misses viruses, and puts up annoying pop up messages whenever you change settings, download something, remove something, use a program that connects to the internet, and pretty much anything and everything else. Except for when it gets rid of files that aren't actually viruses. It doesn't tell you about that.
  16. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHbUuWzVNE&feature=related
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I am drinking a delicious drink right now. I'm very happy.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It was almost 40 when I went skiing Saturday. It was absolutely beautiful.
  19. Demonoid users are less likely to slip a virus into the download, but you should be scanning all your torrents anyways.
  20. Re-Up - Let Me Go http://www.myspace.com/reupband
  21. 12 - The Yes And The Y'all
  22. Yeah, I'm failing precalc right now. In my defense the last math class I took was first semester sophomore year and I didn't try at all in that class so my algebra II skills are very foggy at best.
  23. I have no good tattoo ideas so as of now I have no plans to get one. I generally think tattoos are pretty stupid, but I've also seen plenty of amazing ones. I definitely prefer tattoos to piercings though.
  24. Try messing around with the in game settings. Lower the CPU usage, turn off AA, lower ground detail, etc. If you really need to do something important or high risk, use safe mode with the settings at the lowest. If the crashes keep happening, use a different browser (or if you're using the client use an actual web browser). If none of that works it could be an issue with your connection.
  25. 11 - Say Goodbye to General Figment of the USS Imagination

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.