Everything posted by Skull
-
Silver Dragon Hatchling - Blue Dragon Adult
You've gotten a LOT better, at least in this style. The baby/hatchling is a little strange in some parts anatomically (of course there is nothing real to compare it to so it could be fine) but the adult looks pretty good to me.
-
Student's jaw blown off by gum
Just because Phil says it doesn't mean you need to make a thread on it. Just sayin'.
-
Abortion what do you think of it?
I'm pro choice but if it were me in the situation I would be against the abortion. But being the guy I don't get nearly as much say.
- Today...
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I go by my nickname far more often than my real name at school. Maybe 2 people call me by my first name regularly. At least 3 teachers use my nickname only as well. I've gotten really used to it though since it's been like that for about 6 or 7 years now.
-
Husband injects sleeping wife with AIDS Virus
Oh yay, infect random strangers with the HIV virus. But to be honest, I was thinking about why he didn't do that instead of infecting his wife with HIV. And then I thought.. maybe it's not just about sex. *sigh* But no one else is going to listen I guess. Nope, It's going to be a 5 page thread on how terrible of a person he is and then we'll all forget about it, same with everything else in life.
-
Husband injects sleeping wife with AIDS Virus
He had AIDS, and injected her with his blood I believe.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
I almost had to get into a fight today. Pretty awesome that it didn't come to that though. Ok, I've got nothing.
-
What Custom Rank Do You Want on Tip.It Forum Boards?
Master Bates? I'm sorry, I'll go now.
- Food
-
What are you listening to right now!?
P.O.S. - Let it Rattle
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Is this the hit on internet girls thread? 'Cause if it is, I'll totally join in on that.
-
Your motivations for going fit
Nevermind, not worth it.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Protip: mustaches generally look creepy. Edit: somehow missed this entire page. Doom already recommended it to you.
-
Real life pictures - 3
You don't have computers? Well, most of our classes have like 3, but some rooms like business or engineering rooms are set up like that.
-
Making a CD for the car
I'd definitely suggest putting a song by P.O.S. on there. He's not really well known, but he has some great songs. [hide] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHbUuWzVNE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqcoyWV2vM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34vtNCxwTcc&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyDuo3aDPs [/hide]
-
Lateral Thinking Puzzles
He fell from the bottom/a low floor? If that's right I pass.
-
Study Finds that More Youth Say They'd Make Good Choices than 20 years ago
Yeah, most kids aren't willing to tell the truth about stuff like that, even for surveys. All it proves is that kids are more afraid of getting in trouble for what they think. Either that or the rest of the world totally contradicts what the people I know actually think.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
P.O.S. - Kidney Theif I need to check out more of his work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omno__k0vY
-
Runescape Lifetime Membership
Hell no.
-
Today...
Thought you were in OT? I almost did the same thing earlier today.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
Hell, I live in a state with a ton of snow and ice, and a few year round ice rinks and I've only skated a handful of times. I haven't been since I was about 8 and I'm from New England too, albeit a more southern state.
-
Real life pictures - 3
It's down to my shoulders in the back, so I'd say it is. And the hair styles are different, mine is kind of straight down all around while you part yours to the side (or at least I think you do. And Jaerk, if I go for a buzz cut I'll see if I can't keep it as a sideways mohawk for a day.
-
Skiing/Boarding
I'd drive 7 hours to ski in the alps without a doubt. It's about 4 hours from where I live to the mountain I usually ski, but my grandparents house is only about an hour away so we stay there. I'm hoping to go skiing during my break in December. Screw christmas, I want to ski.
-
Done anything awsome lately?
I think he lived in Costa Rica his whole life or something.