Everything posted by Skull
-
Today...
Yeah, swearing is fine. And it will only make a little sense, I'm just hoping some people in our class other than us think it's funny. And my computer is [bleep]ed up right now. Edit: so much for you guys not seeing it yet. And the audio is only slightly out of sink in like 2 places, I hope.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Childhood Games?
Original prince of persia was the [cabbage]. I don't know if I have it on this computer or not, I kind of want to play it now.
-
Must Have F2P Bank?
I can do you one better, I can show you my bank. [hide][/hide] You shouldn't even need some of it. If you have any FOG or GOP items you should double up on those too. Get the 0 and 100 versions of the items as well, or even the in between ones if you. I also don't have rune gauntlets in there, you definitely want those if you plan on doing any combat.
-
Omegle.
You don't know youtube? :shock:
-
Video Footage of the old Mechscape!
It looks rather disappointing if you ask me. Looks like my gaming will no longer be provided courtesy of Jagex.
-
Leaked picture of a new rs interface?
...It's real...
-
Web comic: Chronicles of Elementias
Unless you start drawing a lot of violence, you're current idea is never going to work out. It's like dragonball z without fighting, there's just nothing there worth paying attention to.
-
Things that annoy the hell out of you
People who complain about everything or pretend they're hurt for attention. Even worse, people who do both. And they're unfortunately very common. A girl in my school went around on crutches for almost a half a year after hitting her foot on a rock (didn't even break or fracture anything, just bruised it) , and the only reason she stopped is because the school told her she had no legitimate reason to be on crutches.
- Food
-
"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice
Hurray for inspirational baseball metaphors.
-
Adventurer's Log - Updated 18th November
I want to figure out what my lifetime exp/hr is. I'm guessing under 1k.
-
Leaked picture of a new rs interface?
Members only :thumbdown: I was hoping I could see how much time I wasted, but I guess not.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Death Kiss - Death Wagon Best band EVAR.
-
Real life help & advice
I'm happy if I get B's... :-?
-
5(+) Things you gotta do before you die.
...see Rage live...
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
I'd have to give you a 9.
-
What are three things you wish you were good at?
1. Making people laugh (or generally making them happy)2. Making conversation and keeping it going 3. Running
-
Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?
I Honestly don't think this is a right or wrong kind of thing. It just is and even if a god were suddenly to show up and say "Hey guys, being gay is wrong.", gay people would still be gay.
-
Internet Memes
I'll tell you when you're older.
- Today...
-
bank/stats
Fail strikethrough is fail.