Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Tool - Parabola
  2. Skull replied to 20Rice04's topic in Off-Topic
    Are these sold in the United States? They sound delicious, but I had never seen or heard of them before.
  3. Am I still on the list? Umm, I guess so? I'll find what you asked for. Glad you like it. Fun, albeit wet. We got 6 inches of rain I think.
  4. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd join the Jews; for funzies.
  5. Untrimmed herblore I would say. I like green.
  6. That all depends on how well our plans work out. I'm sure there would be some time for that if we spent 10 years in a secured location waiting for it to end. Probably not much time before that though.
  7. No one's posted here since may, mate. I don't think you'll be getting it.
  8. I just play for fun and do whatever I feel like doing, so yeah it's basically the same to me.
  9. Tool-Ænima (Album) Finally got around to getting this.
  10. Apparently you can't tell when someone is joking around trolling.
  11. I burn once then I'm good for the rest of summer. This year I've had my tan already built up due to track.
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was trying to get into business law class next year, but I guess it's full so I got put into gym. That's ok though, I like gym. The business teacher is a really cool guy though and most of his classes are talking to him about stuff or playing games. I'm not actually interested in the subject at all.
  13. Great list, it has a lot of music on it that I own or listen to frequently. I only didn't recognize one or two albums. Great job.
  14. Solider - Eminem
  15. That setup looks pretty good except I'd have a revolver or semi-auto handgun as a secondary since with a trench knife you're getting closer than you want to the zombie. It's fine for a hand held weapon though since it is pretty effective. I thought dead people couldn't be reanimated as zombies? Yeah, sorry. I'm used to the infected team member disposal discussion. Carry on with the throat-slitting.
  16. That setup looks pretty good except I'd have a revolver or semi-auto handgun as a secondary since with a trench knife you're getting closer than you want to the zombie. It's fine for a hand held weapon though since it is pretty effective.
  17. 9m cash. Amidoinitrite?
  18. Happy belated Canada Day guys.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I realized I hate summer. I also hate school though. I think I need a job.
  20. I'm back. I've got the avatar done for whoever the next guy to request was, Jason Dee according to what I wrote on it. It only took like 5 minutes, so it's not very good. But I'm not sure he's checked back since then so it might not even matter. Oh and Cb's pixels are sex.
  21. True fact. I like the crust, it's probably my favorite part.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I got back from me week at camp. I kinda wish I was still there, but oh well. it was a lot of fun and stuff. We got 6 or so inches of rain Wednesday and Thursday though. Not quite as fun. Oh, and 2k posts. Yay?
  23. Yeah, you do make a good point. I don't have a problem with either of those groups on a whole. Individuals from each, yes. :lol: Which is another thing that annoys me, if I say that i don't like someone and their gay, I'm attacked for being a homophobe. Not liking someone who fits into a minority doesn't mean I dislike them because of the fact that they fit into that group.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.