Everything posted by Skull
-
Top 20 most subscribed Youtube channels!
Good for you? And Universal Music Group isn't rap, it's a little of everything.
-
14-year old sex offender
I don't get why she didn't just e-mail them... And if that makes you a sex offender, then there are plenty of sex offenders in my school.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Killing Tree - The Perfect :shock:
-
Handedness and Technology
Ambidextrous and good at nothing ;)
-
Today...
Easy day of track today, did some pole vaulting and long jump instead of the 3 mile plus runs we've been doing, which suck because I'm anything but a distance runner. Even the throwers are better than me :lol: Tomorrow's a hell day though, so I expect to be sore for quite some time after :?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Kansas - Dust In The Wind =D>
-
11 Year Old Boy faces life sentence for Murder!
[hide=] You've got the whole legal system backwards, you are innocent until proven guilty. The burden of proof is on the prosecution to prove that he should be tried as an adult. Edit - I found this article interesting http://www.commondreams.org/headlines03/0303-04.htm So you're saying if they can prove that he knew he was killing them, he can be tried as an adult? Yeah, that whole shotgun to the back of the head seems like proof. Edit - They could surely prove he knew he was killing the lady, but the unborn child would be a little tougher. So maybe drop it down to one charge instead of two. While, yes that is the what will happen in practice (most likely) it isn't something I agree with. There is a difference between your concept of killing and death as a child and knowing the gravity of what it as an adult. Also as the article suggests, children are not competent enough to be able to aid their defence in an adult courtroom considering the atmosphere in a courtroom and the complex language used. That is why I don't believe any child (and definitely not one this young) should be tried as adults. There is a juvenile system in place for a reason, why have it if you just bypass it when it suits? [/hide] I know for a fact that at 11 I understood that when you put a shotgun to the back of someone's head and pull the trigger, they die and they don't come back. Maybe at 8 that could pass as a valid defence, but I can't understand how at 11 that isn't understood.
-
Playing Runescape - Taboo?
I don't talk about it, if someone found out I wouldn't care all that much. I probably don't play more than 10 hours a week and now with track that will easily be halved. It's just a way for me to kill time.
-
Post your entire band list here!
[hide=]Aerosmith Anti-flag Amon Amarth Apocalyptica Bad Religion Baxter Bob Marley Cannibal Corpse Children of Bodom Cypress Hill Damian Marley Disturbed Dropkick Murpheys Eminem Finger Eleven Infected Mushroom KRS-One Led Zeppelin Minor Threat Nas NOFX One Day as a Lion Priestess Rage Against the Machine Red Hot Chili Peppers Re-Up Rise Against System Of A Down The Killing Tree Tonic Tool United Nations[/hide] Shirt and in some cases, outdated list off my facebook. I left out most of the local bands though.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
The Killing Tree - Replace My Heart. All of their music finally downloaded, 3 days later :evil: There were only 2 seeders :-$
-
Rate my rating
Eww, that's way too much FOG :lol: 10/10
-
11 Year Old Boy faces life sentence for Murder!
I'd say the kid should go to regular jail, just not general population. He's 11, it's not like he didn't understand what the gun did, he wanted to kill her. You don't put a person like that in with the kids who got arrested on drug charges, robbery or hell, even assault.
-
What band/artist/song/dj got you into you'ur genre
This for the most part. Rage Against the Machine as well.
-
Ranging in f2p from 60 to 70?
Range the guards in front of the black knight fortress from the top of that mountain with bronzes. Fast, cheap exp.
-
Scariest Dreams
My school was getting attacked by a bus full of clowns with handguns that fired like assault rifles, and all the walls were made of glass. Or one I had when I was like 3 almost every night until I was 8 or so, but I don't like to talk about that. :|
-
Real life pictures - 3
So don't look at it? ;)
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
The .pdf for the copy of the zombie survival guide is messed up some how, parts are only like 3 letters a line. I have a perfectly good copy of World War Z though, and I think I have a copy of the guide that's a scan of the physical book I could upload. I link 'em here in a minute. http://rapidshare.com/files/204256253/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide.pdf http://rapidshare.com/files/203063441/Max_Brooks_-_World_War_Z.pdf These should work.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - Death Blossoms
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I could upload the books for you guys, I have them on my computer.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I think the entire idea of the thread is based off it. ;) I think most of us that are "serious" about this have read it in any case.
- Punk!
-
In-Crowd or Out-Crowd?
The Win-Crowd ;) ...ok, out...
-
I just flew in from five years ago... ( or TLDR; )
Isn't your ignorance great? The best.
-
Your Political Compass
[hide=][/hide] Re-post from the other thread.
-
TIFCOMPASS! IF YOU WANT TO BE ON IT, USE THIS TOPIC!
[hide=][/hide] Forgot to copy my values, just estimate the location?