Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Rise Against - State of the Union
  2. Once Jagex makes worlds with pking only in the wilderness (but same method as pvp worlds) I'm guessing at least a few people will go back to normal pking. There will probably always be 26kers though, some people like easy money and I don't blame them. *Worlds with only wilderness pking is only an assumption for now, they're not confirmed*
  3. Me too, I remember going there when it first came out and seeing allmarshes, I was like "Hey...!" MMG seems like he's pulling Runescape back to the players, while still running a business well. I'm impressed. I can't wait to see interaction between tip.it and jagex.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I went to school, did some stuff there. I think. Then I played Brawl with some friends, got my [wagon] handed to me. Then I went home and got on tif.
  5. Mostly 'scape to something like Rise Against or RATM. Sometimes I'll throw in some Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom, In Flames... stuff like that. And other times I'll throw on some Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Eminem or something like that. And other times I'll Put on Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin or Metallica. And sometimes I 'scape to TOOL, not much that I know to group them with though. Basically I'm trying to say that while a lot of us listen to metal, a lot of us don't, and even more of us listen to some of everything.
  6. Or does it? Quoting the closest relevant post... [hide=]The ones I know... Misplacedme, Lightning, Allbogs, Oddfaery2 (ok, maybe not), Kiara kat Others, there are a couple I think might be related. I missed maybe 3 of the people in there.[/hide]
  7. [hide=]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/hide] Not too good for me, I did it twice really close together since I accidentally hit the mouse button on my laptop. Last time I timed how long I could hold my breath was 2 minutes or so.
  8. Yay soviets. 10.
  9. Santana - Put Your Lights On Trying to learn it on guitar again, still not going well :lol:
  10. Rise Against - Anywhere But Here (acoustic), again. It's awesome :)
  11. Cool, can't wait to hear more about this :thumbsup:
  12. Skull replied to Cindarellee's topic in Off-Topic
    Boxer briefs.
  13. The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) Because I can :lol:
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    10 days? Ouch :?
  15. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    I have no problem with the concept behind homework, but I think it's [cabbage] that it's worth so much, up to 30% or sometimes more of the total grade in some classes. :x
  16. I was talking about this with a friend of mine... 6 months ago maybe? I wouldn't do it as soon as I knew what the experiment was, or at least I don't think I would. Either that or since I know it's an act, go all the way to 450 without hesitation, just for fun.
  17. Tool - Lateralus
  18. Alcoholism :|
  19. Rise Against - To the Core
  20. Subsilver2. Only one that looks professional to me.
  21. Damian Marley - Move! What are you listening to thread I'd assume.
  22. sig

    Skull replied to Humus's topic in Art and Media
    The bottom right is a little too bright and empty in my opinion, but other that that I think it's good.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    If you live anywhere near me I'm jealous, today would have been a great skiing day :cry:
  24. Skull replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    Meh, I'll read it if I get a chance. No reason not to, If I really can't stand it I'll stop reading. No big deal.
  25. Rise Against - Torches

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.