Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Who else is having this issue? Is this widespread thing? How many human sacrifices will it take to get Runescape back up and running?
  2. ...So I can wear two gloves now, technically? No, you just hold them by the fingers and slap people with them, like an esteemed gentleman initiating a duel.
  3. I wonder how incredible Dharok's will be with momentum...
  4. Dammit, Jagex! It's NOT a secret weapon if you ANNOUNCE IT ON THE HOMEPAGE! The element of SURPRISE is what WINS WARS. Jagex would make TERRIBLE warlords.
  5. If this turns out to be legit... BOOM! CALLED IT! I predicted that it would: -teleport randomly -require ring of visiblity -give 3 points
  6. The wall is struck with a rainbow-colored dragon dildo! Critical hit! 92 hp.
  7. I'm just realizing that when I'm reading in games, or a book, etc. I don't really associate a character's dialogue with a voice. However, when I read manga, I do. Huh. Also, adding voice acting to an extensive list of old quests kinda excludes all the veteran players that did (all of) them already. Unless, perhaps, just maybe, Jagex allows us to "replay" quests in the future.
  8. Cheefoo replied to TheLad1's topic in Rants
    Even without the bots, it's still a pretty crappy task. Not worth wasting a skip on in my opinion, as the babies can be killed very quickly. However, they are rather spread out. Another bad task released = another stealth nerf to slayer xp rates.
  9. 3 point super-hard ninja penguin, please. Pretty excited for the quest. I wonder if there will be any voiceacting.
  10. Seeing as this is a teaser picture, they obviously added fake players to make it look like a more convincing in game shot. I guess they decided it looks better this way than it would completely devoid of players.
  11. Every 1m xp you gain past level 99 gets you a congratulatory cupcake.
  12. Wasn't sure where else to post this. PLEASE tell me these are replacing xp lamps.
  13. All staves are 2h, that's why they brought in wand equivalents of most major staves I know, but I hear rumors that the doomcore staff is 1 handed. It's a rare drop from nechryael, so it could be true. And there aren't wands in Dungeoneering, are there? I got a doomcore staff in my first beta dungeon. It was 2 handed...
  14. 1. Color coordination is overrated. Keep that in mind. 2. Get rid of the book and pickaxe. They look awkward. Don't feel pressured to fill every slot. Weapons/shields can make a good outfit turn shit. 3. Be careful of your choice of boots. Generic colored boots look like goofy socks and you end up looking like a clown. Infinity boots are much better, but they're too colorful for that outfit. 4. Stay away from skillcapes. You'll be too tempted to color coordinate and end up as a purple blob that's apparently an incredible chef or something like that. See #1
  15. Where is everyone getting this $45 thing from?
  16. The last tidbit of info worries me. But besides that, I don't mind free XP and spins. Free customize items sounds neat-o.
  17. Looks like they were carrying a loaded rifle and in an instant a wizard replaced it with a bigass sword.
  18. 200,000,000 accounts is a big achievement, you can't deny that. Even if a large portion of them were bots, it's still huge. Lots of bots still translates to popularity.
  19. I'm hoping that will be the only way the duration is applied. Time-set clothing was a pretty huge thing in maplestory, though...Meh :( Perhaps there will be holiday-specific outfits. In TF2, some hats and accessories can only be equipped during Halloween, for example. Or perhaps the duration is the time span in which the item is on sale for? Maybe some items will be limited edition. I wouldn't be surprised, as I'm sure that would make a lot of people panic and buy them so they don't "miss out".
  20. Better? How could a Zaryte bow be better than a chaotic crossbow? Doesn't it have the same exact stats of a ccb+rune bolts, except it's two handed? It is cheaper and it has a longer range which can save your ass big time on several of the lures. I understand the benefit of increase attack range, but if you can afford a Zaryte bow in the first place, I doubt you'd be very worried about costs.
  21. Better? How could a Zaryte bow be better than a chaotic crossbow? Doesn't it have the same exact stats of a ccb+rune bolts, except it's two handed?
  22. You know what they say, "There's a sucker born every minute." Thankfully they only post this thread once every day or two. We REALLY need to make a sticky for all the scam email questions. So long, and thanks for all the phish!
  23. Miraculously, they all seem pretty even DPS. So it really does come down to your target's weakness.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.