Everything posted by Cheefoo
-
Refer a Friend Programme - 18 Aug 2011
- Refer a Friend Programme - 18 Aug 2011
Re-read the FAQ. So, it doesn't work with BXPW, but what about the second part of my question? P.S. Thanks for redirecting me to the FAQ instead of just answering my question outright and not sounding like a condescending snob.- 17-Aug-2011 - Temple Trekking: Revamped
[hide][/hide] The point has gone over your head. The construction outfit is sorta a way to make up the "time lost" playing the minigame. It's not supposed to be efficient, its supposed to be for FUN. 50,000,000 hours of grinding a boring skill OR 49,999,995 hours of torture and 5 hours of a fun minigame? It's up to you, really.- Refer a Friend Programme - 18 Aug 2011
It takes roughly 1 hour for 20k summoning experience. If you wanted 99 (Which you could easly get in a day or two if you already had the charms.) then you'd save 1.3m experience with this. That's about 65 hours of collecting charms avoided, and about 5m worth of secondary ingredients saved. 99 herblore costs about 200m. With this boost you'd get it faster and for only 180m. Few hours and 20m saved. Prayer is 150m. Another few hours and 15m saved. You could easily get all of these in 2 weeks, saving you about 75 hours of gameplay and 40m for only £7. Pretty good deal. I fully intend to do this once i have the charms. Its LEGAL RWT. Jagex are only angry about it when it's not them getting the money. Anyone want a free, unused account with a months membership in a month or two? :rolleyes: You might as well use your charms on BXPW for the same effect. BXPW is also great for herblore training. The question is, does this +10% xp also stack with BXPW, and does it work with training methods that usually don't work with BXPW, such as gilded altar prayer training, sacred clay, barbarian assault horns, etc. Either way, it's not a huge impact on me. Saving a few hours and a few mil gp for the cost of real money (and your dignity) is fine by me. Honestly, I would like it to be changed so maybe it only works one week per year, or just scrap the xp bonus and add some fancy clothing to show off how many "friends you talked into buying membership". But as it is now IDGAF.- 17-Aug-2011 - Temple Trekking: Revamped
Wow, some of you people are really thick. I don't think you understand what fun is. It's not supposed to be "efficient" or anything, it's supposed to be something you enjoy. This is a GAME after all.- Refer a Friend Programme - 18 Aug 2011
Are you people really getting this upset over a 10% xp boost that can last up to a month or so? Sure, the idea that you can technically "buy" an xp boost is silly, but that's just players abusing the system, not Jagex's decision. If people really want to spend ~30 dollars abusing this refer a friend thing for a bit of bonus xp, go ahead. It's not affecting me one bit.- 17-Aug-2011 - Temple Trekking: Revamped
Dark bow hits somewhat slower, but I think she hits more accurately and does more damage. I notice she hits a good deal of double 100+ with it.- 17-Aug-2011 - Temple Trekking: Revamped
Oh yeah, I love this update! But I liked Temple Trekking before it was "cool".- Pictures of those TIFers -- 2.0
This couldn't possibly be the real Grimy. Mage robes? Temple trekking? Not dungeoneering? Totally inefficient, dude.- New Grandmaster Quest on the Horizon?
That video's been out for a while. I have yet to read the new signature heroes' dialogue yet, though.- Things of the Past
Maybe looking at the old spirit trees make you chuckle, but personally, they make me up-chuck.- Ring of wealth worth it?
Depends on the situation. In this particular one, the only other ring I would imagine to be of any use would be a seer's ring. +4 magic bonus isn't really that big of a deal. I say go for it, as I'm fairly certain it boosts drops by a notable margin since Jagex fixed it.- Lost 250m.
Why is it that all of a sudden a bunch of players are coming back to Runescape to find they've been hacked? Can't you keep your account secure? It's not that hard, just don't download phishy looking links, set a good password, don't tell it to anyone, scan your computer for viruses and keyloggers regularly, keep a bank pin and set recovery questions. Now that I mention it, maybe it's not that simple for some people... I mean, look at that list, that's more tasks than I can count on my free hand! Not trying to offend anyone, but there's certainly a reason you're getting hacked. There's only so much Jagex can do.- "omg you're not answering my stupid questions you are a bot!"
They obviously just want attention. Someone should just make a bot to follow around these idiots to give them a friend.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
How? Fastest I can do is like ~25 minutes.- Future Update Discussions
You're incredibly late. Everyone's already completed the Clue Fest relating to Avalani, sorry try again next year.- Tip.It Times - 31st July 2011
Macros... bots... rules... boring...- 26-Jul-2011 - Herald Capes and Clan Capes
In other news: more capes added to RunesCape! The customisable colors for the herald capes are nice, but the cape itself is just flat and unappealing to me. I'm really happy about the clan cape change actually. I thought it was just stupid that some noob could gather a few strangers off the streets to make a "clan" then kick everyone out so they could keep thier purdy custom made cape. Then these people wouldn't want to join an actual clan because they just love their own little cape so much. Kinda ruins the points of clans. Thankfully, Jagex changed that. You need to be in a clan to wear a clan cape.- How has runescape changed?
I say it's better. Lots of new content. If it wasn't for the vast amount of updates along the years, I probably would have gotten bored of this game by now. Oh, and this botting issue isn't really new. Have you played before the restricted trade era? Tons of bots. There are just more now because Runescape has become more popular, therefore more players=more goldsellers=more bots. Don't blame Jagex, blame math. One last point: I can't think of a single case where Jagex's supposed "greedy evil money grubbing bastards" business model has affected the game negatively. I mean actually negatively, not just stupid crap like a single popup that tells you to subscribe or something insignificant like that.- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Can someone please explain? I really don't see what's going on, you people need to explain your stupid posts. Inb4 [bleep] jokes? [/hide]I'll give you a hint: The video tag is "Floppy." I knew it: a lame innuendo. You guys are really clutching at straws. Or rather...- Just a what if..
Hey, if there was a magical computer that could tell "which country all the bots are coming from" why doesn't it just ban all the goddamn bots?- Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Can someone please explain? I really don't see what's going on, you people need to explain your stupid posts. Inb4 [bleep] jokes?- 3rd Age/Spirit shields/Phats Discussion
I bought 90% of my herblore BXPW supplies months ago.- Training Defence with 1 Attack/Strength, fastest/best way?
If you're training range and magic, you should certainly use longrange and defensive casting while training them, respectively. I'm not sure of the specifc places or methods to train, but some people tend to forget that you can train defence at the same time as range and magic.- Odd plothole...
I don't see how you think the Mahjarrat never knew about Guthix. Guthix was worshipped throughout the history of Gielinor, so I'm sure they've heard of him one way or another. Sliske is also a conniving magical bastard, we can't be sure what he's capable of. Who's to say Ashuelot Reis isn't truly a nature spirit, but instead has only been cursed by Sliske to become an undying ghost? This doesn't seem like a "gaping plot hole" to me, just a bit of vague storytelling and a bit of inexplicable dark magic. It's magic. He's a wizard and he used magic. No further explanation is required. - Refer a Friend Programme - 18 Aug 2011
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.