Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

weezcake

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by weezcake

  1. Try the winamp agent (it's in the options). I dont know how it works, but the agent is a tray icon. I dont like it though. :)
  2. I didn't know he made any songs that meant anything. :roll: And btw, 50 cent has a bulletproof car, I believe.. how gangsta is that? :o
  3. I'd post a picture of my boring old neighborhood, but it has all the street names on it. And if you zoom out more, you can't see the detailed boringness. :lol:
  4. What browser are you using?
  5. I like emo Holden Caulfield in Catcher in the Rye. My favorite.
  6. Wild are doing mighty fine this year. And I love it. :wink:
  7. Ebay taxes on sales. Tax x 1,000,000 items for sale = a lot of money.
  8. Find the swastika building. :lol:
  9. I hate anti-video game activists. If you don't want your child playing "bad" video games, then don't buy them. Simple as that. :roll:
  10. I hate how they dumb down questions for celebrities.
  11. Pushing Insert does that on all word processing programs, I believe. :wink: I really wish they'd just disable it.
  12. I don't see why you'd leave them unlocked at all. :? I leave my house locked, at or away from home. Car too.
  13. Better than the guy that I saw lose at the $100 question... Hannibal crossed the Alps with what animal? a) Rhinoceri B) Elephants c) Llamas d) Chihuahuas He used a 50:50, and still lost. :roll:
  14. Define laggy please :)
  15. lol. I loved that show. I wish they'd bring it back.
  16. If I was forced to buy one, I'd buy the black one.
  17. weezcake replied to trapical's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sure it'll go that far. Wifi signals have quite a good range. :wink:
  18. Sorry assassin, but i can completely contradict you. I'm doing AS level maths right now, and we need graphic calculators :P . Our college tells us which calculator to get (Casio 9750) and its pretty much a must if we want to do well. But i've never heard of putting games on a calculator or even running an OS :? . It seems pretty commonplace to all you other people, strange that... It's pretty commonplace in boring math classes. :)
  19. weezcake replied to trapical's topic in Off-Topic
    Well at least they'll most likely die before you do.
  20. It's funny when you're sleeping and fall down the stairs in your dream.
  21. I don't get any Warriors games here in my dorm. I should go to a game sometime this season..
  22. Nope. They still show it sometimes.. you can be part of the "ask the audience" via AIM. :wink:
  23. I remember the first guy (I think he was the first?) who got the $1 million in the US. He was this super smart guy, who used none of the lifelines. He looked like he needed the phone a friend on the last question, but he only used it so that he could call his dad to tell him that he had won. :shock:
  24. I use my photoshop ripoff. It's called Paint.net.
  25. Nope. The one at home is curved, so if you try to jump, you'll end up hitting a wall lol. :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.