Everything posted by Sly_Wizard
-
Luring Macros BANNABLE!
Really, I just wanna' hear opinions from the people who thought luring should have been a bannable offense to begin with. It kinda' sucks that you can be banned for luring auto'ers but, then again, I see that Jagex is trying to avoid taking a hypocritical stance on the matter. Either luring is fully allowed or it isn't. Edit: Ya' know, I've got a mind to stand at the flax fields and start reporting people for luring auto'ers under item scamming (Yes, I'm sadistic like that). ...But I won't.
-
System update!!
Yes, the GWD will forever live on in mind, body and spirit...
-
I gained over 40 ranks but I did not fire a shot.
Yeah, they are. At one point I was ranked 26 and then went up to 22 (And I didn't even play lol).
-
System update!!
lol :P Edit: *Come on GWD! At least gimme' a couple of days to play before school*
-
GodSword vs. Abbysal Whip
What's with the people who want to stick arbitrary requirements on weapons solely to exclude a group of people? That's just stupid. Anyway, as far as this thread goes, no one really knows except Jagex. Therefore, you'll just have to sit tight and wait for the update 8-).
-
A LEVEL 1!!!
Wrong-o, buddy. When I started RS you could pick your class: Either ranger, mage, warrior, adventurer, miner and one other class I believe (Can't remember for sure). I should know. I picked 'mage' and started off with level 3 magic (H)
-
A LEVEL 1!!!
- A LEVEL 1!!!
Now I'm intrigued. *Logs on to world 41 and joins chat*- A LEVEL 1!!!
:shock: As much as I want to, I just don't believe it. Part of me wants to scream "Fake!" but, hell, you never know.- No update...
Well, I'm kinda' peeved. I start school again on Monday, which means my RS time will be severely limited. I was kinda' hoping the GWD would come out before then so I could at least have the chance to try it for a while.- "God Wars Dungeon" advertisement
Leave it to Jagex to release one of the more anticipated updates when the majority of their player base is starting to go back to school :wall:- Pure Essence! Did it really work?
I bet Jagex is happy, as they've gotten more membership- Most respected skill cape? (With a catch)
Slayer isn't 'hard' by any means. It's just like training hits on RSC-- Only faster :.- Post your new outfit!!!
Because real men wear pink (Or at least a shade of it).- 13-Aug-07 New Player Kit and Themed Worlds
That's exactly what I was thinking lol When I look at the front page, it doesn't say anything about an update :-k- Numberless Names
I'm so glad I started playing way, way, way back in the early years of RSC where there were only three servers 8-)- War of the Gods Dungeon Location (with pic)
I'd laugh if it turns out this guy is right :P- Perm Mute= No clan chat
It's always easy to spout "You did the crime now do the time!" until you get permanently muted :- Clan chat update suspected to be tomorrow
If by 'tomorrow' you mean tomorrow then, yeah, I agree that's the day the update will come out.- Player mods, do they even help?
You can talk to me about P-Mods being 'helpful' and 'necessary' when they're actually required to-- You know-- Do the job they volunteered for.- My Pking Gallery ~ A Nonskuller
I was fine with the non-skulling thing, but not skulling and then tellying from like... Level 4 wilderness? #-o You're just asking to be flamed.- Player mods, do they even help?
For the most part, I'd have to say no because they're not required to do anything (Which, IMO, defeats the purpose of being a mod). The fact is that you can do absolutely NOTHING (Yes, you can. Anyone who believes otherwise is fooling themselves) and stay a player mod.- The "Best-Skill-Cape-Outfit" Contest 2.0 (TIME TO VOTE!!!!!)
- Orignal RuneScape Usernames
I have a friend named "Archer". Pretty sweet :)- Runescape in the news again...
I guess I'm the odd one out, here. If the mother approved of the relationship then I don't see why other people care so much. Chances are that the 13 year old willingly consented to anything that occurred between him and the 22 year old (Hell, he was probably off bragging everyone how he was nailing a 22 year old. I know I would of). Edit: Am I the only one wondering their RS names? - A LEVEL 1!!!
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.