Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. I'm so happy your back, as to Item goals - no clue. :uhh:
  2. It is for you WC narb! Sorta, ty. : Ty Reported!!! Oh wait theres no Stealing Siggy offence option. -.- Ok good day for woodcutting and for random conversations with people such as Gabe, Sjakie, Col, Hephy, Shey and a few others! :XD: 21/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,494,627 Finishing Exp - 4,679,892 Exp Gained - 185,265 ================== Logs Cut - 1081 Holidays have started, 2 and a half weeks! - Game out
  3. I'm never on when Shey levels. Gratz on two 94s, keep up the good stuff.
  4. Cavs > Man-Eating Phats GL on Another 99 Wakka, Cooking should be a breeze for you. :
  5. I saw that before lol, was going to tell you. And Vold it's RuneMonkey. :
  6. I r unwuved. More woodcutting, still not 'alot' but more than the last two days. \ 20/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,386,230 Finishing Exp - 4,494,627 Exp Gained - 108,397 ================== Logs Cut - 637 Tomorrows will be the last day of Term 3 of school. :XD: - Game out
  7. You do, even when you don't click.
  8. Gratz on being 1337. Ty, gratz on 89 Prayer. : More woodcutting will follow today. \ Maybe a bit of Fletching though. :shock: EDIT: Just saw this, in the space of 3 secondsish two of them. :thumbsup:
  9. Most people have snappy Congrats messages... well :uhh: I'll just say 'Gratz Shey on 93 Crafting - Game'
  10. Gl with your goals, I hope you become a good pker. :
  11. Ty and :-s Thanks, will do. Ok very bad day Runescape wise, logged on to get that little bit of exp I need for 88. Had to go to the cinema 5k off the level -.- . Came back quickly got the level then went and did TOG. Tbh the worst TOG I have ever done the longest lasting tear was 3 or 4 seconds. :roll: Oh well heres the stuff, 19/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,345,372 Finishing Exp - 4,386,230 Exp Gained - 40,858 ================== Logs Cut - 233 Levels Gained - 88 -1527 total, Game out
  12. Ok heres a try at a log. :wink: 18/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,293,660 Finishing Exp - 4,345,372 Exp Gained - 51,712 ================== Logs Cut - 304 So as you can see pretty uneventful day, I would have got 88 but I was distracted by the ZMI altar and found that teleing there is the most efficient way to craft. So I got 71 Magic. - Game out
  13. :o Lucky for you :o : Yes it is lucky for me. :lol: You don't I'm serious. And yes hail that meat. :pray: Okay people homework/assignments have stopped and holidays are just a few days away. So I should be able to get more Woodcutting in. Oh yes and hang out with friends too. \ EDIT: Do you guys think I should do some type of exp log of how many logs/exp I get a day? :-k
  14. I chose brown because I like Firemaking and woodcutting, but RuneCrafting is my favourite skill, buy was outdone by my 2n and 3rd favs together.
  15. I hate you because you made my eyes bleed trying read your writing.
  16. I think someone posted before, but it maybe from all the people scamming using comments on videos. They taking the poor defencless noob to a seemingly 'c00l' site and bam keylogger or some other virus.
  17. What Jem means is talk about what you did/achieved today and people can comment etc. Becaus doing a back flip isn't what the blog is to talk about.
  18. gameboypen replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    If you get 1000 total member you get this face -.- As a F2P :XD: 'Nuff said On the other hand P2P is way more fun. \
  19. Of course they will run out and Runescape will be missed than forgotten, like everything else in this world. :(
  20. Like many have said I prefer attack because hitting constant 20s is better than hitting 0s and a few 30s. It also may be the fact that every 'noob' thinks that they can pwn everyone with there strength. :roll:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.