Everything posted by PumpkinPete112
-
Final Fantasy 12 Accomplishments.
I have 2 Zodiac Spears. Took me a week straight of grinding the rare chest in the mines (I forget its name) and now i dont even play it.
-
"weird" slayer tasks
I had that problem Sumora: 120 Fire Giants 44 Iron Drags 188 Kalphites 126 Turoths 148 Kalplites 126 Kalphites 107 Greater Demons 128 Banshees I didnt Burth or block any of em
-
4Chan
Maybe that ought to drive some certain people off the site. They seem to be shutting down /b/ for good because of idiots posting 'memes' and stupid stuff. I believe they have just beaten MGS 4 because that is the 4Chan version on a quote from Solid Snake during one of the cutscenes, also MGS 4- Love is the song in the backround so its probably just a joke to chase the idiots away. Most of /b/ figured it out, but heres the MGS 4 stuff compared [hide=]MGS4 War has changed It's definitely longer about nations, ideologies, or ethnicity its and endless series of proxy battles, fought by mercs and machines war and its consumption of life has become a well oiled machine War has Changed id tagged soldiers carry id tagged weapons, use id tagged gear nanomachines inside their bodies enhance their bodies and functions everything is monitored and kept under control War has Changed the age of deterrence has become the age of control all in the name of avoiding and averting catastrophe from weapons of mass destruction and he who controls the battlefield controls history War has changed, when the battlefield has become under control, war is routine /b/ b/ has changed. it's no longer about original content, epic GETs, and win it's an endless series of reposts, perpetuated by new[bleep]s and trolls fail - and its consumption of /b/, has become an unstoppable cancer. /b/ has changed.[/[/hide]
-
Your first Tip.It post
Yeah so [hide=]I need some1 to send in a suggestion to jagex. I want a p2p to do it because i feel like us f2p'ers are shunted aside sometimes. ---What to Say--- Dear Jagex, i have a great member idea, sell prepaid membership cards in major retailers. 1 month=$7us and 1yr 63$us. Then whe3n its rung up its activated. Then yu can log on and enter the code and become a member. U can only use a code once. With over 300k people who play its a great way to maybe make it easier. ---End--- One person post if u can do it and do it. ONLY 1 PERSON SHOULD SEND IT, I TAKE NO RESPONSIBLITY FOR TOO MANY PEOPLE SENDING IT! Thank you very much[/hide]
-
The stupidest thing you have done?
Erm what, thats like life in prision/execution (depending on state) in America, how are you not in trouble for that? Sounds like Nick is full of it. For gods sake I hope he is. -.-
-
Games that really suck you in?
The Metal Gear Solid series. I just started playing it and they will engross you. Id reccomendstarting from MGS on the Ps1, you can get the first three for $21 *MGS 1 of PS1 is kinda rare* (Or buy the essentials collection for $30)
-
The stupidest thing you have done?
Erm what, thats like life in prision/execution (depending on state) in America, how are you not in trouble for that?
-
What did you get for your father?
I got him at $55 meal at a very fancy Italian Resturant
-
Favorite Rollercoaster?
Steel: Medusa at Six Flags Great Adventure [hide=] [/hide] Wood: Wildcat at Hershey Park (one of the only Wooden Roller Coasters with no brakes except at the end) [hide=] [/hide]
-
How to run the Built in File Manager on Vista
Thanks for the help but i still cannot run RS on Signed Java, any suggestions?
-
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Yeah someone ruined the ending for me and now i hate them forever. I wont have a PS3 for about a year so whatever. The final twist is too epic to believe though
-
How to run the Built in File Manager on Vista
Im trying to fille that no_cache_error on Runescape but i dont know how to find the File Manager on Vista. So i run command would be helpful. PS: Any other hints on how to fix the error would be great,. i already trying installing java again.
-
My First Ever Rare Drop
Im pumped, came on the last Iron Drag of the task
-
What movie(s) did you last see?
Well i just got done watching "The Prestige" again, I can honestly say this movie will never get old. Going to see "The Happening" on Saturday :mrgreen:
-
Your favorite book/book series
Favorite Book: Deception Point by Dan Brown Favorite Series: Left Behind by Jerry Jenkins and Tim LaHaye
-
Legendary NFL Quarterback Brett Favre Retires
Thats right folks, after 17 years Brett Favre has finally decided to retire. It is a sad day in football. I never liked Favre or the Packers, but I still respected him as a QB. I think he will be considered one of the, if not the best QB in history. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/stor ... 0000000000
-
New Revenant Ghosts!
[hide] Good to see that god war dragons had 2 heads and no bodies : Does it breathe fire like other dragons? I wouldn't imagine so seeing as though it is based on players. [/hide] Dragonbreath shield
-
Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread
I guess the apocalypse can come now [hide] HellAshes FC's Jordan on Expert [/hide]
-
Chaos Crafting sucks
Sorry you cant make one of the most useful combat runes in the game easily. Its ment to be hard, becuase chaos runes are valuable resoruces.
-
Close this mods - final vid be on new thread
Sweet, first video of runescape ive ever cared to watch 10/10
-
Is Twilight Princess the Sequel or Counterpart to Ocarina?
If you still care: Chronologically Confused: AVGN Explains Zelda Timeline [hide]http://www.gametrailers.com/player/29488.html?type=flv[/hide] Warning: Mild language is used, if this offends your, fast foward through the opening *This is to make up for my slaughtering at the begining
-
A Game So Hard You Might Pee Yourself
Bah well i beat the first to bosses but now im stuck on the 1st boss of the bottom path
-
~ A History Topic? ~
~I'm 95% sure he fell off of his own horse, causing him great injury. He died due to those wounds...~ Yep thats right, we learned it in Latin
-
Pure Essence: What happened?
This is why i have 10k chaos runes banks, incase the price of runes only makeable with p ess go up : )
-
Can it be?! - Real life pictures
It was an inside ironic joke [unfortunately for OT'ers, meaning a lot of people here apparently didn't get it]; I wasn't actually being serious when I said that :lol: . Though, who said anything about envy and jealousy :| ? Wasnt the green thing something about a tipiter always posted in green and got yelled at and horribly flamed for it so now they have something like "I guess i cant type in Green anymore!"