Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

fastortoise

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by fastortoise

  1. Yep, this is all I could think of. A nice round of hardy sex. +1 Post count +1 E-peen boost +3 Ashamed mods Urgh, I haven't had one of those in so long... stupid university. I say that as if i'm disappointed but honestly I don't see myself having time for it until next week, when I'm done my exams.. and that's just depressing :wall:
  2. that is pro as hell. grats man that's off-the-charts pro, nicely done :thumbup: I (recently) got a job in a research lab :)
  3. I feel like I'm supposed to remember but I have no idea who you are... the name doesn't even ring a bell. That's what alcohol does for ya, kids! :thumbsup:
  4. Electric shaver :thumbsup: , best invention in the world.
  5. Today; I made lunch for my parents. I stepped in this really big snowbank (which I had jumped over to get across) to help and old lady get off the city bus. I didn't drive my friend's face through the drywall when he started talking about his ex girlfriend (again).
  6. is 150 your max or is that what you use for each of your sets? 170 is my max and I use a little less than 150 for my sets, we're around the same weight too :smile: Do I hear the whistle of competition? I've only worn that shirt 4 times in the past 18 months (see: pictures), I assure you its not sweaty Take a picture ASAP! It's never too late, I only thought of taking a picture 7 months into my training (the 2nd picture) and was lucky enough to find an old picture of me in a small shirt on my computer, so I retook that picture in the same pose and voila!
  7. You're all very welcome. (this, Omar, is what I was talking about): http://www.maxwellsclothiers.com/ *gets ready for some high-fives, but puts his hand back down and goes out drinking with friends instead since i'm so cool*
  8. fastortoise replied to Atom Smash40's topic in Off-Topic
    Audi's are climbing the list of cars i'd purchase when I'm filthy rich. The R8... is quite frankly a rolling chick magnet.
  9. Wow, yes yes yes x10 :thumbsup: But I came to this thread to rant!: I hate people who say I look angry when I'm walking outside, and asking me why I look so disturbed. Hey chief, maybe I'm making a face because it's minus 20 and I CANT FEEL MY [bleep]ING FACE :angry:
  10. Thanks for the compliments guys <3: Bloodstain; i've gained roughly 15 lbs since I've started.. I can't saw how much of that is just by growing naturally or by gaining muscle mass though. Y_Guy; thanks, I think I was pulling my shirt with my left arm in the 10 months picture which is why my chest looked bigger than it was. And I don't think i'll ever post a picture without my shirt, first of all because I still have a bad body image of myself and second there aren't enough girls for gushing purposes :wink:
  11. fastortoise replied to Sam's topic in Off-Topic
    Girls, booze, friends. Easiest question in the world :roll:
  12. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You know, all this drinking and you'll be wasting that 10 months of toning your body. Not if I go to the gym before I go out drinking :wink: It's been 18 months by the way. And I just finished the essay. It took me about 10 hours to write 9,500 words, 2 pages of references and everything... a round of applause for me is in order =D> and another for coffee =D>
  13. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm more afraid of freak accidents that'll leave me horribly crippled, physically or psychologically, more than anything else. Death really isn't that bad after you see some of the [cabbage] i've seen.
  14. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I left my 9,000 word essay that is due tomorrow by 2PM to the last minute.. I have exactly 24 hours to submit it now and I haven't started writing. The three day binge was worth it though :thumbsup:
  15. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just use the clippers of my electric shaver nowadays, that way I can't be incompetent and cut myself when I'm still half asleep. I got a 100$ one for Christmas last year and it's improved my quality of life so much :thumbup:
  16. If I sit still for more than 5 minutes my mind wanders so I'm constantly shifting around in my seat. If I have a pen in my hand and I'm not writing then I'm twiddling it. I don't button the top button of my lab coat because I think it looks bad. I eat the top half of an apple, before eating the bottom half.
  17. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I got super soaked because I only noticed it was pouring rain when I stepped off the train, in my sweater.
  18. :cool: I also missed a lot of the game but that was because I was distracted giving and taking high fives all the way though.
  19. Sorry for late reply but no I don't. I also haven't talked to my brother in 2 months soooo no news here.
  20. Scoliosis I gag just looking at those pictures.
  21. fastortoise replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    Ahhhh how I love biochemistry :) My teacher started the lecture off with a slide for the grade distribution of our second midterm test. This professor makes IMPOSSIBLE tests that even the geeky graduate students say were super hard, yet I got 96 on the test :cool: On the slide nobody got over 85 except me so there was this aberrant little bump away from everybody else and the prof kept mentioning how this was not normal. To get a little perspective, the average of the test the last 4 years was under 60 and more than half my class got under 50. Sorry, I had to brag :smile: I certainly can't tell my university friends about this, they'd eat their hats.
  22. i still can't [bleep]ing get over how Montreal traded him when he carried the team to the Eastern finals. Whoever is recruiting these star goalies must be a really angry dude since the habs always send them off once they hit their prime (for a low, low price!)
  23. Sorry for super late reply but yes - I'm 5'8"-5'9" thanks :) Well, it's been a year and a half, folks. Time for an update! Between the 10 and 18 month marks I've gained only about 5-6 lbs, but it's pretty much all muscle. I've gotten a lot wider and thicker, which is what I was really hoping for after all. Even I can recognize there isn't a huge difference since the last update picture but thats partly because I switched my training to more free-weight based exercises, so I've been training a lot of muscles you can't really see with a shirt on. Overall I am super happy with my results thus far, even though gaining weight is a lot harder and slower than I thought it would be. Thanks for your continuing support offtopic'ers
  24. For many fetish cases, it's the first sexual experience that influences what type of fetish you have. I'm not going to analyze mine deeply for you guys, but I can assure you that if the girl I was with for the first time had made me do things with her feet, I'd probably have a foot fetish by now.
  25. fastortoise replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    squeaked into the Deans List with a GPA of 0.06 points above the cutoff line :cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.