Everything posted by nerdattack16
-
Slayer vs lvl 3 clue
I'd suggest ranging or hallying hellhounds in Taverly Dungeon, or training to 52 Slayer for Jellies.
-
Giant Skeles
High hitpoints, low defense, low maximum hit, don't hit often. Pretty much the standard for most "great" training monsters.
-
Helm of Neitiznot VS Black Mask(0)
Black mask is ownage for Slayer. Raises my max by at least 3. :) Neitiznot for everything else.
-
Slayer dart
Its accurate on the BARROW brothers, it isnt any more accurate than other spells when it comes to casting on other players. Actually, all spells are accurate on them. :P Just the fact that Slayer Dart is just a normal damaging spell that maxes low damage in comparison to charged God spells or Ancients. Plus, not many people only PK with magic, they bring along a whip+DDS or ranged stuff.
-
How can two people die at same time? How is this possible??
It's possible that you actually hit each other at the EXACT same time.
-
"You ---- Noob!"
They call you "---- noob" because they can't deal with the fact that they didn't do what you did, or they can't, or they just can't beat you. This isn't exactly a debate-worthy topic, in my opinion. :-k
-
~ Dragon Sq Shield vs. Obsidian Shield vs. Rune Defender ~
Still defender. :P Unless you need the absolute priority on defence, which then I'd say an Obsidian Shield. But the rune defender is the all-around best, hands down.
-
My first million!
10/10, I remember my first million dearly... actually, an extra 50/10 for having me in your signature! \ :D
-
Desert Treasure :)
One try. On ice path and pyramid - walked last half!! Congrats, I did at combat 76 or something :D mage lvl? Holy moley, I've been siggied. : Ontopic. Grats! I've been wanting to do DT, but thieving bores me after 5 minutes... as well. Maybe one day. Have fun ancienting and stuff! :)
-
Best Magic armour possible for 1 defence.
Thanks for the quick post. However, I have some questions. What do I need to do to be able to obtain/wear chaos gauntlets, and is there a better item for the shield slot than elemental sheild? How about the god books? (I'm not sure). Lastly, What do you mean by finishing the Mage Minigame? Is it hard? Thanks! 1. The Family Crest quest is required for the Chaos Gauntlets. You need 59 magic for it. 2. A completed god book would be much better than an elemental shield. Your best choice is a Zamorak book, followed by Guthix, and don't bother with Saradomin on a pure. 3. Just click the link he provided. It's gonna be harder for a 1 defence pure, but you can restock between the different monsters you must fight. Makes it a whole lot easier. :P
-
What are the requirements to wearing a combat bracelet?
60-100K, depending on the seller and if it has charges. You'd be better off getting mithril gloves, unless you want the Slayer kill count notifications (refreshes total monsters left in chatbox every ten kills).
-
Auto-attacking
I think the aggressive period lasts 10 minutes for most monsters. Then again, I notice that metal dragons' aggressive period seems to turn on and off. And the level to stop monsters from autoaggro'ing: Double their level plus one = yours or lower.
-
Good Melee Equipment for p2p with 70atk and 60def.
You can add an obsidian cape, and do the Fremennik Isles quest to get a free helm of Neitiznot - same stats as a berserker helm but with +3 prayer. :)
-
~ Fire Bolting Iron Dragons ~
Well, on average, 50 bolts per dragon. Bringing, say, 12 (4) antifire potions will give you... 5 minutes a dose, times 48 doses total = 240 minutes = 4 hours. Of course, you don't have to stay that long. On average, 50 bolts a minute, so a dragon a minute. That's around 50 dragons or so with 12 (4) antifires. I might be wrong about this, but it seems pretty correct to me.
-
The Air Rune Market
Madness? This... is... RuneScape!! Seriously though. Prices change. Nothing has stayed constant forever unless a general store sells it. If you want profit, then don't use runners. I don't think people use W16 for profit, anyhow, just the quick runecrafting to 44 (or more if you're F2P, I suppose).
-
can i do dragon slayer like this?
Heck, easier than me. I was 40/35/40. I'd suggest bringing a strength potion, it'll help. Don't forget that antidragon shield, and don't underestimate Elvarg. However, even when I beat her at level 47, she was a bit of a pushover. I only ate ten lobsters, had half an inventory left. :)
-
Chaos Gauntlets help
They make the max of bolt spells 3 hits higher; formerly a 12 with fire bolt, but a 15 with gauntlets.
-
Barrows stats
It would work, theoretically, you could kill Ahrim in just a few hits. But I wouldn't recommend it. It's way too slow for Barrows.
-
Barrows stats
Here's my normal setup. Few things wrong with it. I ran out of monkfish and teletablets recently, so those fish should be monks, and the law a teletablet (to Varrock). That's my alternate setup. Same thing, but with crossbow. I'm not sure which one's better, but I'll figure it out. Eventually. I just prefer the MSB since it's faster. Also, please note that a whip would be so much better than a dragon scimitar. I'd use one, but, well frankly, I'm poor. :P Taking all donations for a whip! :P
-
Barrows stats
Give me 5-10 minutes, and I'll post my setup.
-
Barrows
Try... pretty much any guide in the AOW or Player-Made guides. I personally recommend Saruman's guide to Barrows.
-
Barrows stats
It totally depends on how much money you want to put into it. ~The ideal armor is Guthans, allowing you to heal in the tunnels, and you can still mage in it. ~A cheaper solution is a Torag plate and Verac skirt; cheaper still is plain rune. ~Wear a farseer, bring a berserker/Neitiznot helm for the melee parts. ~Adamant or rune arrows and an MSB, crystal bow, Karil's bow, or rune crossbow with mithril+ bolts. ~God cape, glory amulet, rune boots, highest RFD gloves or combat bracelet. ~I'd suggest getting higher magic, but you can still do Barrows fairly easily now, especially since you can use Slayer Dart. ~Inventory needs a spade, one click teleport, runes needed, dragonhide body+chaps, abyssal whip or dragon scimitar, DDP++*, one prayer potion for emergencies, super attack*, defence potion, and the rest monkfish. *Only if you want to melee Karil. DDP++ specials attack potted, then use whip. I wouldn't suggest dragon scimitar for him, but it still works. Maging him also works fine, too. Melee just saves runes. :)
-
How many oak planks per oak larder?
You need 8 oak planks for a larder. Here is the construction table, it tells you all the materials and levels required for all items.
-
Can I obtain Fire Cape?
Your stats certainly are good enough to get you a Fire Cape. And no, you don't lose anything in there. The only things you lose are the bolts you don't retrieve and the potions/food you consume. :)
-
WHY Oh WHY?
Yarr, since ye just gave a solution to yer own troubles, this be soundin' more of a rant to me. Are ye sure ye posted in the right place? Yarr! Have a happy Talk Like a Pirate Day! Yarr!