Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

issy2

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by issy2

  1. 7/10 This lil' green man- :mrgreen:
  2. Yeah. The best present anyone can ever give you is a true smile. Edit - Meh, I don't think that's true. There's better things than getting presents, don't you think?
  3. He did mine first, lol. Where did you get the quote from? Sig... 6/10, it's kinda...unoriginal, although I do like the colours.
  4. Look it up in the dictionary. I'm glad to say 'marriage' doesn't feature in it's definition.
  5. issy2 replied to rushrock's topic in Off-Topic
    What is eggnog? I've heard of it a bit, but it's not really well-known in England.
  6. Yea, lol i guess ill go on the green then. Yeah lol you could post the names in red so they stand out lol.
  7. Wow, looks like you won't be able to fit much more on it! Edit - I'm not sure if this is allowed, but could you add tokytoky3333 onto it? I ask on his behalf, may not be allowed. :? Still if it is please add him!
  8. YAY I got one of those last year! My mum got it in Macchu Picchu, it's really nice, dark brown border and it's got a picture inside of an elephant in the jungle. It looks great! Weirdest thing... probably not one yet. I know my parents are getting my brother a condom in March JUST IN CASE! (His 16th lol) Other than that I can't really think of any weird gifts.
  9. Well who would've guessed Deloria would go first? Do you believe in love at first site? No as such. I do believe in getting a good impression with someone and immediately starting to think about a relationship, but 'love at first sight'? What a load of crap. Do you believe in true love? Well if you could define what 'true love' means I'd be able to answer that. Are you currently in a relationship? Hundreds! Ones with my mum, dad, brother... but as a 'love' relationship, no. Are you just getting out of a relationship? Was it bad? No to both. How do you handle rejection and/or break ups? Try and be friends with them afterwards, don't avoid them, it might make it worse. If you are dating, do you trust your partner enough that you would choose to marry them if you felt ready? IF I felt ready, then sure, why not. Personally the only reason I can think of not to marry them is that I don't love them, they wouldn't give me a stable relationship, and that I wasn't ready. But if I trusted them, that would be a different thing, What about conceiving/adopting a child? Wow. Big question. Um. I'd rather concieve because with adopting the only problem for me would be when to tell the child we're not their real parents. Nonphysically speaking, are you the man or the woman of the relationship? Um. Both, I s'pose. I like to be in charge but I don't like to feel superior, and I'm quite feminine. Do you believe in sex only after marriage? NO WAY. If you feel you're ready, then go for it. Have you or would you ever have a one night stand? Specify which. No. Do you tend to date based on looks or personality? Both, but probably a bit more personality. If an extremely ugly person, with an amazing personality great for you, wanted to date you, would you accept? It depends why they're ugly. If it was because they just didn't care about themselves, no I wouldn't accept. If it was someone ugly who was born that way, but does make an effort to look 'presentable' then yeah. Do you do the asking out, or do you wait for others? Uh the questions get harder and harder. I've only had 1 relationship so... I wait for others, I guess. Do you get dates at the 'snap of a finger'? No. A date is something serious that needs to be with someone you think you can trust and possibly love. Have you ever been on a date? Yes. Have you ever kissed someone before? Not answering that. Do you believe high school love is meaningless and won't ammount to anything? Stereotypically, yes, but I'm sure there are teenagers mature enough to have relationships in school. In a relationship, do you tend to take control? I prefer both people to be equal. Have you ever been cheated on? No. Have you ever cheated on someone? Umm....not really. Have you ever been madly in love? Not really. Have you ever yearned to have someone you couldn't have? GRR I hate these questions lol. Um, no I don't think so. Have you ever broke out in jealousy because of something related to love? Nope. Do you currently have a crush on someone? YES. Do you know if someone has a crush on you? I'm pretty sure I know two people who have crushes on me right now. And lastly, Would you have the guts to ask out your crush? Yes.[/b]
  10. 5/10 I like the quotes, they're quite funny, but not very original. And the image is... just, boringly boring.
  11. The door starts to open... but then suddenly explodes with a flash of light because your card was too interesting for its mediocre IQ. *presses sparkly button and inserts builder company card, while the door rebuils itself*
  12. Wow guys, thanks for being so supportive. Hopefully Jagex will actually think about this suggestion before deleting it, as per normal.
  13. Isn't that pretty much the same as saying an abortion isn't killing because the baby doesn't really feel it and isn't fully developed yet? A chicken is a live, living thing, correct? If you kill it before it becomes sensitive, it's like destroying a non-living object. What's that supposed to mean?
  14. Please, no pics. Secondly, you don't kill a chicken by taking an egg. If you cook it before it starts to develop, it feels no pain. I also only eat free-range eggs and milk.
  15. Actually... the vast, vast majority of farmers breed cattlefor the sake of being killed. Just imagine, for a second, if no-one ate meat. The farmers would stop breeding the cattle, because there would be no profit.
  16. Why is in my first post. When, hm. I was a vegetarian when I was about 7 for a year or two, then I started again about six months/ayear ago
  17. None taken. I'm interested in what everyone else thinks. Untrue. You can fill up on eggs, milk, and nuts, which all contain protein.
  18. Kent, England. :shock: Kent... That's east-London, right? Cos I'm south west London, we're probably rpetty close.
  19. Title seems pretty self-explanatory. Personally I'm a vegetarian and I have been for many years. There are several reasons for this. The first one is, that whenever I'm eating meat, it makes me feel completely sickened to think that it is the flesh of another living animal sliding down my throat. Icky icky... I hate the taste of meat, but I also think it's wrong to kill animals just for the sake of it when I can survive perfectly well on other foods. Religious views are NOT welcome on this thread. I want to know what you think. Is eating animals right or wrong? Edit - No Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: It's not funny, grow up. I'll start off with a few facts. A fact is something that remains constantly true despite varying opinions. The first is that you do not need to eat meat to be a healthy person. I have a friend (his username is Magictheo) who hasn't eat meat since he was five. He is a perfectly healthy boy and is taller than me and I'm guessing quite strong. He eats protein alternatives such as nuts, milk, and cheese, all of which provide protein found in meat. The second (the following table) was found on Wikipedia and shows that there are several kinds of vegetarian. So really you cannot saw that 'vegetarians eat fish' or not, because it depends. Terminology and varieties of vegetarianism There are many different practices of vegetarianism. The following table lists the diet's name along with the food that the diet permits. Diet Name...................... Meat.....Eggs......Dairy Lacto-ovo vegetarianism ..No........Yes.......Yes Lacto vegetarianism .........No .......No .......Yes Ovo vegetarianism...........No ........Yes ......No Veganism................... .....No ........No .......No The third is that there is a huuuge difference between a vegetarian and a vegan. *points to above table*
  20. 1. Do you make your bed in the morning? If not, why not? If I don't, the Fairies of the Night will sneak into my room while I sleep, playing some scary music, and proceed to leap upon me and cut off my hair until I promise to do so. 2. At what age did you stop letting your mother make your lunches? Mum? Make my lunches? Who do you think I am? Pah! 3. What came first, the chicken or the egg, or the yolk? OBVIOUSLY the egg...otherwise the chicken wouldn't have had a egg to be born in. And for the record the yolk IS the chicken. DUH! 4. Have you watched 'March of the Penguins' ? Were you enthralled? Nope but it sounds...um... cool. 5. Does it really take two to tango? are there other ways to preform such a dance? A tango... a dance of passion and drama. I think it DEFINITELY can be performed alone but you'd have to be... very...passionate. 6. When was the last time you hugged a stranger? .. Really, hugged. a stranger. A truth-or-dare game a few months ago. I walked up to a guy in my year I've never talked to before and gave him a biiiig hug. 7. Do you condition your hair? If so elaborate.. Yes of course! And I shampoo it. If you don't condition it, it goes all greasy and icky. :? I tend to use any kind of conditioner... if you change it every week your hair gets used to change and therefore becomes stronger. Whether that's true or not... :roll: I condition my hair every other day. 8. Do you trust your neighbour? at all? YES! My neighbour is an old Indian woman who lives next door. She has a cat and two sons, but her sons both died a while ago. Since, she was remarried, but her mother (who must be about 100 years old) got a disease or something early this year. Now, her mother's in a hospice and is expected to die very soon. Anyway this lady is really nice to us and I certainly trust her although I don't know her that well. 9. Do you leave your phone on in cinemas? Nope. I'm too good. 10. Do you conserve energy by switching lights of when you have left a room? Definitely. I don't really care about the planet, but my brother goes crazy if I don't. 11. When is the right time to ask, 'are we there yet' ? Five seconds after your little sister's sick in the back of your big bro's hoody. And most importantly.. 12. What do you think is the meaning of life? To love and be loved, to find out about yourself, and enjoy life by helping yourself and others.
  21. Do you want, and you'll never have to go to work...
  22. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Off-Topic
    Thanks. And another question I have - According to pure Communism, when everyone is equal and has equal rights, money etc, there shouldn't be a government at all. Which basically means everyone in the country should be part of the government or there isn't one at all. Which is what I don't understand, because if there's still people who are ultimately in charge (ie, govenrment) then not everyone is equal... meh confusing.
  23. issy2 replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    Lol the only problem across the Atlantic is kids thinking it's cool to waltz into class one morning and happily stab someone for being the wrong colour, or whatever. Then they waltz out again and get sent to juvenile for a few years.
  24. issy2 replied to issy2's topic in Off-Topic
    And while we're on the topic... What's socialism, and what's liberality? (liberal, or whatever. Probably got the word wrong... :roll: )
  25. hooking up doesn't mean dating...lol As mad said, it can mean quite a few different things, dating included. Actually... I just pmed Viktor and apparently it does. So, guys, half of you might like to edit those replies. :wink:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.