Shey was here!

Like i said in game shey.

well done on your recent 99's and all your other 99's

goodluck with future goals, and i wish you all the best in future.

and well done on become a player moderator, thats another amazing achievement,

Miss =D>

tipitsignatureav7.jpg

Private Chat is allways ON, So please feel free to add me, I allways enjoy a good conversation and Im also a very good listener.

ima steal your crown.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

remember me shey

u should re add me :)

Sirscrap.png

Click sig for blog ^^

6,627th to 99 fletching

33,986th to 99 attack

4,871st to 99 thieving

Whip drops: 28 / Dark Bows: 7 / Hexcrests: 7 / Focus Sights: 1 / Staffs of Light: 6 / Dragon Chainbodies: 2 (1 KQ Solo 1 Dust Devil)

grats on 135 cb and 99/99/99 ^^

You deserve both achievments and even the silver phat too ^^

Have fun on your remaining <100 skill points Sheyshey ^^

~H0n0r~

Wyd.png

warped.gif

61,078 to 99 Woodcutting - February 16, 2010

Hey Shey.

First off 10/10 again for the three 99's all at Dk's, sounded like a fun run....just a little bit fun :lol: but just more links in the chain to 2376 total (i'm sure it's your eventual goal.)

Nice Blog, you keep it all neat and together without overdoing it, nice work. Overall it's a very good job you've done so far and can only hope for the best from here on in.

Cya

Oh....almost forgot! Congratulations on becoming a Player Moderator!! :thumbsup:

John_Pax.png

Modnara <3: Have fun with your silver phat! Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

you pm'd me earlea and coz i diddnt expect u to have a silver crowen i thought the worst... " oh no here comes a ban.."

The only reason i was shocked coz im not fond on having mods on my list as i missclick and swear alot XD give me a chance!

|\/\/\/\/|

|_______| <---Like i said u got it from burger king XD

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Big congratz to your 3 99's and 134 combat. Keep it and youl be at 138 in no time :P Also big congrats to becoming a player moderator, You must be an exceptionally helpfull and nice person and i hope to see you around in runescape in the future. Keep up the great work and best of luck on your other future goals.

Thanks everyone!!! <3:

I have nearly 5k Crimson Charms and a bunch of other colours collected so far from Slaying, which should hopefully soon get me to 88 Summoning and that much coveted Pony!! I am 8 Summoning levels away from 137 Combat so that will happen at the same time as 88 Summon.

Did the new quest last night too, what a great quest, I really enjoyed it. At one stage a Rev Dragon poked its nose into the area and resulted in being teamed by over 30 assorted players/tipiters. \'

shey.png

:D the mod status has got out finally :D

well done again hun <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Congrats on the mod-status!! (though I haven´t seen it in-game or any pictures, but everyones gratsing you for it, so I will too!) And congrats on the triple 99 melees!! Keep the 99´s coming! :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

if i try to think and remember *real* hard i can remember the time shey spoke to me :(

everytime it happens, never i am surprised :P

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

*Wub* Love ya Shey! Keep getting those Goals, I want to see you Ranked #1 All of Runescape.

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

95 Slayer!! Its slow going, but I will get that Slayer cape one day.

I am now taking a short break from Slayer to gather Summoning supplies and money, and then I'll be summoning till 88, then back to slayer! \'

Slayer95.png

shey.png