the "rarest" account?

ixfd64

I've heard about some guy that got 99 prayer, then used Pest Control to get 99 in all other stats, thus remaining 10 hitpoints. That's got to be a pretty exclusive achievement, although replicable with a lot of hard work.

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard about some guy that got 99 prayer, then used Pest Control to get 99 in all other stats, thus remaining 10 hitpoints. That's got to be a pretty exclusive achievement, although replicable with a lot of hard work.

~Ian

:P not possible, you have to do 50 damage in each game of Pest Control in order to get a point

You also need 40 combat

~Ian

:P not possible, you have to do 50 damage in each game of Pest Control in order to get a point

You also need 40 combat

Mage your way using teleports/alch/curse up to 40 combat - but I have no clue about the 50 dmg part

Anyway, I've seen "X" before.

Tetris is about using the equal force of the working power to build up the glorious people's republic of Russia....

~Ian

You also need 40 combat

Repairing the barricades grants zeal, too.

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

~Ian

You also need 40 combat

99 Prayer to 15 Combat.

Rest using Curse, etc to 40.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

~Ian

You also need 40 combat

99 Prayer to 15 Combat.

You could also get attack using the attack dummy (the wine, and more dummy, and so on) To help get to 40.

I've always thought it was cool when someone got their own name as an account name. (First name only of course :wall: ) But mine says no longer available :(

35b9enp.jpg

*cracks open the old account text file on pc*

I own as follows:

v3u

aunty christ

Chris7

chr1st

Hombre

karamjuh

karamjah

feldip hillz

ex pker

ex hybrid

pob

mo0s3

f1shy

just a few..

moose67.png

I've seen an account called "Santa" @ Relleka, I seen X O W N X in lumbridge once, I've seen someone called "Yay" he was a lvl 3...

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

I made an account called Koolaid_Dood. Later, when I ahve more cash, I'm going to make him into a pure. Whenever he gets a kill, he will say ohhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaa! \'

In family guy!

I'm sentencing you for 24 months in the state prison, Oh no! Oh no! Oh No! Kool-Aid-Man smashes through the wall, Oh yeah!

Thats funny. \'

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Lol, Runescape. That's a cool username. When I first started, I remember someone with the username Jagex3d or something like that being number 1 in highscores. But I think he got banned or something. I've also seen Ardougne (played CW with him) and 81. Used to be his friend.

1-800-Magic.png

sp00nedqm6.png

I saw a guy called "My Cheesecake" At pest control, while I was going for 99 attack. I said that I had eaten him, and he disregarded me as a nub.

Good thing it wasn't a girl: She might have taken it the wrong way >_>

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

Runescape would be a really cool name, ive seen the name 'e' before.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Zoidnerd posted a video about Hero when he had like 10M million on him with 2 ancients behind him barraging him and he only had 1 super restore left...he made it :shock:

I remember seening Kyle some where.....not on runescape but on forums or youtube...

Your right you can't have 2 of the same name but some are very common just with numbers, like sephiroth or drizzt and goku Ive seen dozens of those names just with different numbers.

never heard of drizzt

~Ian

You also need 40 combat

99 Prayer to 15 Combat.

You could also get attack using the attack dummy (the wine, and more dummy, and so on) To help get to 40.

I've always thought it was cool when someone got their own name as an account name. (First name only of course :wall: ) But mine says no longer available :(

i tried... i got my first name jessy on another game called outwar. i figured my name is pretty unique in the way it has a y @ the end, so i tend to get it when i sign up for websites emails... and such. was shocked i didnt get jessy when i first started runescape, little then did i know it had millions of players.