:: The Achievement Diary ::

p0nd3r4

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if any1 said b4.

You can cheat while collecting seaweed lol. Just drop a seaweed on the ground and pick it up. Do it 5 times lol.

I was just going to post this. :thumbsup:

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

sigh... am i the only one having bloody trouble getting a tuber... i've been here three hours now ... <.< -.-

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

sigh... am i the only one having bloody trouble getting a tuber... i've been here three hours now ... <.< -.-

I got a tuber when Cleanup first came out, saved it incase I ever needed it. Came in handy today :mrgreen:

Masterd99.png

Quest Cape - 10/18/2006

So umm... don't do it? Just keep doin what you're doin. Theres no reason for you to rant over this...

ranting is going "POWG JAGEX U SUC" over it... i'm merely voicing my question of whether anyone else was having troubles

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

So umm... don't do it? Just keep doin what you're doin. Theres no reason for you to rant over this...

ranting is going "POWG JAGEX U SUC" over it... i'm merely voicing my question of whether anyone else was having troubles

It's rolin lol

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this already but:

Completing Easy: Gloves1 and lamp worth 1k xp in any skill

Completing Medium: Gloves2 and lamp worth 5k xp in any skill

Completing Hard: Gloves 3 and lamp worth ?k xp in any skill

? xp for hard since I haven't got it yet. I'm guessing it's 10k xp.

Dudeonthenet.png

Dudeonthenet.png

I'm always buying snapdragon seeds, name your price.

Lol at jagex:

Finally, you'll find that the minimap icon for general stores has been changed. It used to represent a pot of flour. It's been pointed out to us that general stores don't usually stock pots of flour, so the icon now resembles an empty pot. Please try to contain your excitement.

whahaha ^^

Anyways I'm f2p so :(

But I'm looking forward to hearing what the rewards are, and some of the hard achievements are really easy "craft a nature rune" -.-

yeah but theirs ones such as kill a ket-zek.whos gonna go get that far into the fight caves without going for a fire cape.

i brought inventory of sharks and half a stat restore pot with crystal bow and got to the 3rd 360 before dying for my tokkul and achievement completed.

2vuhgcn.png

I think his statement was directed towards the thread creator :?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Just killed a 360 and now I'm in the process of finding a world that I can become a champion on.

At level 86, I became champion in a match with 15 people. It's not that hard.

It took me a few tries to find a world that didn't have a large team of players. Was pretty easy though after finding a world without a team.

I did the quest and I can't cook them.
You probably didn't talk to the "Fish" brother after the quest finished. They all live in the village. :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

i sence a new cape of acievment...

"The Achievment cape/hood!

every time a new acievment thingie comes out the cape un-wields like the quest cape with new quests, mayby jagex is working on it?

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

I got a tuber when Cleanup first came out, saved it incase I ever needed it. Came in handy today :mrgreen:

pack a shovel when doing cleanup for favor.

or go buy one in two, I'm sure they are jacked.

http://rsdo.net/sigs/users/s/sharkeater75.png

126 combat. 2001 total. 101 prayer. and off to go WoWin.

WHEEE NO MORE RANDOMS!!!! -.-

I recently bought my little brother a pin. The pin said "SOAD, Dare To Think Freely"

(SOAD= System Of A Down, a band)

The first poster here needs to know that. Just because Jagex releases these things doesn't mean you have to go do them. You can still have your own goals. And as said before, you do not have to do them, they are an option. A chance to obtain some new gloves, and the advantages that go with them.

I think the update is pretty cool. I probably won't ever get around to ever doing them all, but it is cool none-the-less.

35b9enp.jpg

just reading the first post really, but your presentation is really poorly thought out imo. Jagex presents us with tasks to complete IF we want to all the time... any time there's a new way to raise a skill, any time a quest comes out, any time there are new resources to gather or monsters to kill.

The diary is really no different than a quest, and just like any quest, you decide for yourself whether or not you want to do it, which also requires you decide whether or not you want to do the prerequisite quests.

Jagex has always given benefits to players who enjoy all aspects of the game opposed to simply focusing on one, and this is just another example of that. If you don't want to do it then don't, and miss out on the benefits. It's your own choice how you play the game, and refusal to do the diary isn't ever gonna be viewed any more of a boycott than players who don't do quests, who only train combat, or level 3 pures.

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

Dunno why, but I'm having trouble on the tuber part.

The thing is, I got the tuber and the gems and trading sticks, but the guy at the anvil who makes the machetes won't give me a deal and keeps pointing at the starting guy, which I've already talked to and used all available chat options with. I'm at 100% favour, yet I can't cash in or chop the mahog trees (get a message that I must help the village first in order to chop the tree).

I've completed all quests, so that's not the problem... I'm at 100% favour, so that shouldn't be the problem either... I got all the stuff I need for the trade...

What in the world could possibly have gone wrong?

It's just frustrating to have wasted a hour and a half getting goat tuber and not beeing able to use it for the machete which was the goal in the first place :wall:

Dead+Dude4.png

Don't know why some people don't like this achievement diary thing. I think it's a great update. It gives people a little something to do and you get some good rewards for it. New teleport? Thank you. ::' Eight new gem rocks? Yay! Reduced prices and increased experience? Made my day.

I'm going to work on these tomorrow. Plant my tree in the morning, come back and finish the rest after work. \'

Slack_Tide.png