The best calculator words.

ThruItAll

I'm looking forward to seeing what people have come up with about calculator words. Mine are:

Hit : 0.1134 then turn it upside down! It says hello

And : Hit : 316608, then turn upsdie down, it will say a name of a popular game. Boggle.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

well this is one lame topic lol :)

there's that one for (female body part)less

My friend came up with some story to go with that. It was rather...Interesting...

Anyways, on the calculators that you can put more than one decimal point, try...

The 6 can be replaced with a 9, I think.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

well this is one lame topic lol :)

there's that one for (female body part)less

My friend came up with some story to go with that. It was rather...Interesting...

Anyways, on the calculators that you can put more than one decimal point, try...

The 6 can be replaced with a 9, I think.

Go2Hell, rofl, nice one.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât

Spells: Leeds :D:D

Can anyone else spell their home town/city?

I don't f*cking think so!

HA!

iteme3721.jpg

Alpha... Funny... My friend was sending rude messages around histroy class until someone threw a paper plane at him :XD:. Don't ask me about my teacher :roll: :anxious: I was pretty annoyed at my friend because he used 4 as "r"s which was too leeetish for me...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I <3 my TI-83 PLUS. The only reason I haven't killed my self in my Calculus class is because of Fall-Down.

Anyways, I once used the Alpha button and wrote a 20 line rant about how gay my Math teacher is. :lol:

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

or, use a graphing calculator

Ah yes, Alpha makes life great. :)

Gotta love Alpha. In my Algebra II class, a lot of times we sit and pass notes to each other on the calculator.

I <3 my TI-83 PLUS. The only reason I haven't killed my self in my Calculus class is because of Fall-Down.

Anyways, I once used the Alpha button and wrote a 20 line about how gay my Math teacher is. :lol:

i prefer my game of galaxian thank you very much ::'

also, i remember writing "all your base..." many times to my friend who sits next to me

Anyways, I once used the Alpha button and wrote a 20 line about how gay my Math teacher is. :lol:

All through Algerbra 1, gotta love the TI-83, until your teacher gets 3 TI-84s that everyone gets in the classroom ASAP to get to first :lol:

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

:lol:

HOBO and ELIGIBLE... quite contradictory of each other

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.