Your first dragon drop

Nenga

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dragon spear. dont know anymore, what monster dropped it. do know, that it was during a slayer task.

It is not your highest level that counts... it is your lowest

75 runecrafting, followed by 74 prayer

I've already posted here, about the dragon spear I got, but YESTERDAY was the most amazing day of my rs career :)

I went for my second round of KQ trips ever, with someone who had never done kq before. I'm lvl 100 cmb, and he's 101. Our first trip wasn't bad, easy to kill, and I got the drop of 500 mith arrows. We go for our second trip, again easy to kill, no problems. This time he gets the drop, and he says 'chain' and that was it, so I assumed Rune chain. And then he starts freakin out, and in our IRC channel its like 'OMG OMFG CHAIN DRAGON CHAIN'.

So I start freakin out :P After about 20 mins of us freakin out, and getting screenies of ourselves (:P) We go to world 2 to try and sell it. While I'm waiting for my partner (off topic) Someone walks up to me, trades me, and gives me Torag Platebody and Legs o.O (On topic) We managed to sell the chain for 13.5m :) Which is higher than we thought we would get.

But yeah.... so I've officially gotten the best drop in the game, and I'm very happy with myself :P Now I just have to figure out which skills to spend all this money on :-k

Blakdragon39.png

Well... I've gotten D Axes at DKs, although I feel that it doesn't count, as that is actually a fairly COMMON drop there, compared to such things as steel dragons.

So I've never gotten a dragon drop (besides DKs)

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Dragon Spear from moss giants. :D Nothing else.. well one med from barrows chest, but it is not really drop..

And this is not ontopic, but I tell this anyways... When my friend got his first dragon drop (it was d-med or left half) he got a random event at same time. Random event was mime, so some other player got it... bad luck.. #-o

• 3 months later...

Dragon Chainbody From KQ at 96 Combat. Back when they were worth 32M Each.

Those were the days.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

D med from fire giants, a guy was cannoning there, and he tele'd without looking at his drops :o So I see a big red thing on the floor "uncut ruby -.-" I thought...But on closer inspection I realised it was a Dragon Med, this was when they were 1.9M, and at that time, 1.9M was alot to me :). I pmed all my friends and screamed w00t as loud as I could :P

coza17.png

D med from fire giants, a guy was cannoning there, and he tele'd without looking at his drops :o So I see a big red thing on the floor "uncut ruby -.-" I thought...But on closer inspection I realised it was a Dragon Med, this was when they were 1.9M, and at that time, 1.9M was alot to me :). I pmed all my friends and screamed w00t as loud as I could :P :shock:

what with the spamming?

ot:

havnt got one yet -.- (im 96 cb)

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg