Which abbreviations annoy you?

benx53

About everyone in the list, and u (the word you)

If people don't know proper English, then they shouldn't try typing.

(laik iff dey talk laik diss or somthing)

Give a man a lighter, and he will be warm for a while.

Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[hide=WARNING! Your IQ will drop by 30 points as you read this!]Wen sum1 psts leik dis. I men desnt it sownd sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo smawt! i meen, it meaks me look kool dood! if u dunt leik haw i tipe u can go [cabbage] urself nubletchoobroflpotatomunchkinhytbbql33tsaucenoobchipletroflpiggysk8urd00d!

if u dunt tipe leik dis u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stoopid im not sittin on mu keebord im just mashn mi hed on it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee no brin sells lol lolroflpotatohaxpiemosemoosecopterroflnoobcheebletpotatomunchkingl33tsaucesteekmonstereatchickenpiebeerapplesbeerleetsausdoot!

[/hide]

Yeah, stuff like that.

tfssig.png

Not sure if these are on your lists, but I won't do favors for anyone using these.

plz-please

u-you

r-are

1 person I've grilled about this, said "lol its caled qwikspeak noob" (spelling not exagerrated).

I find this amusing, considering I could type my full, coherent sentences faster then his.

snowsigyy7.png

Everything that has something replaced with an 8 (pl8, l8r), plz, u, thx, and all kinds of stupid abbreviations like that. Lol, btw, omg and stuff like that don't annoy me, but I get so pissed off if someone says "Can u buy my pl8 l8r" or "Thx dude ur the best" (it's a compliment, but anyway). In moments like that I hope that trout barrage really existed.

Also! I hate the word noob when it's overused and 'one' being replaced with '1'.

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Sharkies. why add the ies? it doesnt abbreviaten anything and doesnt save time, just makes you sound like a 3 year old.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

All the noob variations, pl0x, and others I can't remember.

Hyt Chat FOREVER

Killy_Da_Kid.png

Killy_Da_Kid.png

I have quit RuneScape. I have posted on the Leaving sticky saying so. Goodbye.

"Too late... my time has come... gotta leave you all behind and face the truth."

~ Freddie Mercury ~

Not sure if these are on your lists, but I won't do favors for anyone using these.

plz-please

u-you

r-are

1 person I've grilled about this, said "lol its caled qwikspeak noob" (spelling not exagerrated).

I find this amusing, considering I could type my full, coherent sentences faster then his.

Lawlz0mg!lololol.u funy!!!!!!!11!!1!
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

• 4 months later...

The only things I've come to dislike is the use of the "word" "lawl" and an overusage of numbers. For some reason they bug me, but nothing else (that I can understand :XD: ) does.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found