4 June 2007 - Grim Tales

Sjakie_1_1_3

"Once upon a time in a land far, far away..." Our latest quest takes you into the world of fairy tales, where you'll save a dwarf in distress, tell a bedtime story to a vicious beast and fight a monster so large, well, you'll have to find out...

In Grim Tales you take on Sylas's quest to find some of the most collectible items in RuneScape (well, they're collectible if you're odd like Sylas). Make incredible potions that will drastically change your perspective on the world. Explore your musical talents. Steal gold from the guardian in the sky and flee for your life!

The magic of the Brothers Grimm's tales is vividly brought to life for you to experience for yourself, but you may find that events differ from what you have been told! Be sure to wear your best armour and strongest weapons when you venture forth in search of treasures!

Magic beans, dear friends, magic beans.....

Summary

Requirements to begin Grim Tales

Witch's House

Level 45 Farming

Level 52 Herblore

Level 58 Thieving

Level 59 Agility

Level 71 Woodcutting

71 woodcutting requirement for the new quest :shock:

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ty so much for posting this sjakie!

I never figured out how to click the 'read more' link on rs main page.

And also thanks for stipulating the 71 wc. I read the requierments 3 times,... but i sure missed that one. Thanks!

I'm exactly 2 levels off all the requirements bar woodcutting, which is lvl 70 as of yesterday.

So while im a little peeved, it does give me a good reason to do a bit of training in some of my lower skills

I never figured out how to click the 'read more' link on rs main page.

just a leetle sarcastic! You might not have realised by now, but every piece of news is posted as a topic on this forum - it serves to start off a conversation.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

Lol I got 80 Woodcutting as 1000 Total. Now im 1750. :) <3 Woodcutting, easy skill.

I'll do the quest if you get 2qp or more (I'm at 188 atm) and a good reward.

Rank 10 Mining in Sweden :)

elcusothing.jpg

El_Cusco.png

Guess who's exactly woodcutting 71 8-)

I am, just barely meeting that requirement

Dagganoth Kings Drops: Berserker Ring (x1) D Axe (x2) Seercull (x1) Archer Ring (x1) Seers Ring (x1) Mud staff (x1)

Only requirement i got is wc.(75) which seems to be quite the contrary to everyone else. but if the rewards good, i might take time offa Fire Giants for it. :-k

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Wow.. Now that does look like a very good Quest. I find myself surprised that I can't actually even start this quest (need more Agility and I think Herblore too).

Can't wait to know the reward :P

calvinandhobbessigedite.png