Post count or Total lvl? Results this far on page 4!

SwreeTak

Alot of people around here has a pretty low amount of posts, but in RS they got like the double amount in total level. Many others got about the same amount of posts here on Tip.It forums as their total level. And a few got a higher post-count number than their total level.

So which group do you belong into, and why? Only count with the posts that your post count shows.

Myself I got like the double amount of posts here plus about 150 posts more. This is probalby because I merchant alot and not skill so often, and because that I have been a member here for quite a long time now. But the reason that I think tells the most about why my post-count number is way higher than my total level in game, is that I as fast as I can, every day, post a little bit of everywhere in these forums.

Start the posting :thumbsup: !

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My total level is almost twice as high as my post count. Probably because I mostly only read the forums and post if I have something constructive to add.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Total Level ~ 1200

Post Count ~ 1100

Only been here one year, playing on this account 2 years.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.

Total level - 1249

Posts - Well this is post #691

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

total level.. it's not even close, haven't been active here long enough.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

post count - above 400

total level - 1153

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.