Items Kept to the death

redhaloguy

When I saw that they did that I thought you chould change what items you want

But i tried it it said i would keep rune legs fletching cape and whip out of helm of nezi ,combat brace,rune boots ,str ammy ect.

But why fletching cape ? (ill show pic )

I understand rune legs and whip as above why fletching cape?

Did jagex make a mistake making this?

07jul09143337lb8.png

P.S. Kinda hard to see whip but its there

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

how much do fletching capes cost to buy? Therein might lie your answer.

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

before this update you dident keep your cape

Well, you wouldn't if you had three things with higher priority, but Achievement Capes have always been relatively high priority. I think it said something about that when they were released.

o_knames.png

Maxed total levels

Remaining for Completionist Cape: Livid Farm spell (Borrowed Power)

The items kept on death are ALWAYS the three most expensive items at RS shop prices. Thats it, plain and simple. So basically this update is a waste of time and effort, unless TB@JT are planning to use it so that you can select what you want to keep when you die.

The items kept on death are ALWAYS the three most expensive items at RS shop prices. Thats it, plain and simple. So basically this update is a waste of time and effort, unless TB@JT are planning to use it so that you can select what you want to keep when you die.

If they let you choose what you keep, pking would become pointless. Say you're out killing someone who has their whip and is skulled. They have something that protects over the whip with them and they use protect item prayer and choose to keep the whip. What a worthless pk....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The reason they did this update is so u could be cautious of what items to bring fighting, if it wasnt for that you would have had a suprise finding ur fletching cape in ur pack instead of helm.

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

My question is why the hell rune legs protect over the Fighter Torso.

+1

Also, why does Guthans Helm, Plate and Skirt protect over the Spear? Hell, even barrows gloves protects over Guthans Spear. :?

Perhaps Jagex should have had a look at those issues rather than this pointless update. It wasn't exactly hard to go to a shop and work out what your three most valuable items were. <.<

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

If they let you choose what you keep, pking would become pointless. Say you're out killing someone who has their whip and is skulled. They have something that protects over the whip with them and they use protect item prayer and choose to keep the whip. What a worthless pk....

Or they'd go out pking with a party hat for fun. Have people attack them, skull, then own them for all they're worth

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

+1

Also, why does Guthans Helm, Plate and Skirt protect over the Spear? Hell, even barrows gloves protects over Guthans Spear. :?

Perhaps Jagex should have had a look at those issues rather than this pointless update. It wasn't exactly hard to go to a shop and work out what your three most valuable items were. <.<

clam down, you dont always keep skill capes

and barrows gloves dont keep over spear

proof:

rwtv1.th.png

actually, guthan spear goes expensive is because people lose them... so more demand, more merchants... blah blah blah

look at veracs and dharoks, people lose their helm often, so the helm worth more

+1

are you an idiot? when guthans spear sells to the shop for 41k, and all other guthan items sell for more, it is logical that you would keep the other items- jagex did nothing significant with this update, they just let you know what you will be keeping now, instead of having to find out by showing to the store or alching untradeable items.

Also you pointing at the guthans issue- guthans spear hasent always proctected under all other guthan parts, but after a while, jagex understood that it was meybe a little bit too powerful and made it proctect for less(was about 79k at start). Also, if jagex changed it back, spear would drop loads, helm would rise to the price of the spear atm and nothing would be changed.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

well they have it as the highest price you can get for it in the general store. it is a constant for them, something that will never change as their price. rune legs are WAY less valuable then ur helm/cb beacelet/ torso etc. but it dosent have higher general store price than rune legs, or unsellable.

we all wanted to be able to change what we kept from dying, it has been posted in the furure uptades thing that they all thought it was. it is a sad realazation. but it does show what you will keep if you die, might not be at the top of the list for things we need/want to know in the game, but it was on there...

and if we could choose what we could keep, pkers would lose everything, nothing good from the drop. we could go with a full body of armor, and if we die lose nothing of value for lonely pjers, and passer byers from the person that died.

stealthisandikillyoucc3.gif

^Click for my Newgrounds page!

Jedrek13.png