Milestone... of a sort

EugenyG

My beliefs about how society should be organised are different to most people's. I wouldn't expect many people to agree with my viewpoint, but I passionately believe in that ideology. I don't believe in the modern day world that merely paying for your goods is acceptable, since most of the profit goes to a few people rather than society as a whole. Anyways, I'll drop this topic here.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If only the RSCers six years ago could see what's become of the highscores today, I'm sure they would be stunned to even think someone could acheive all 99's. I remember some RSC veterans mentioning it was amazing even to reach an 80 in a skill, but now look at the highscores. It's now a race to the most total experience, I suppose. Zezima might have a little competition coming up, that would be nice to see someone pass him again, maybe only for a few days.

Uloveme will never be first...Zez got tons of experience on her.

If only N0valyfe could come back he will be top dog again. \'

It would take N0va years to catch up, he is 330mil behind now.

Honestly, if another number one was to come I believe it would be Yogosun, because he(or she) is cathing Uloveme quite quickly(He trains flecth/thief as opposed to her Melee training) And I also believe he is going faster than Zezima, but not by a whole lot.

I agree with your comment about Uloveme, I don't think she can do it unless Zezima does somthing drastic.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

wasnt there something about N0va died of cancer :-k

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

That was a conspiracy, Zezima bribed the JaGex people to ban N0va, so he will remain

#1 forever. I suspect he will repeat his actions, Uloveme better watch his back ... :-k

Um, I never heard of this before, do you even have evidence of this?

Yay i so gud i gts 23 farming

Woah, another person to max out to 2277 Total!

Now that those players, and others to come will be battling for the first page in the Overall Hiscores, the competition is really going to heat up.

Which can be a good thing, as now people won't be taking things easy, and realise the value of their position in the Hiscores.

Some of the people higher up in the Top 21 are fine for now, especially the Top 3 players, who are way ahead the remaining lot in the Top 21 Hiscores.

It'll be interesting to see how things go, and who knows, maybe someone will catch up to Zezima!

- Honoured ::'.

honoured_guy.png

honoured_guy.png

Need A Question Answered About RuneScape? Message Me!

That was a conspiracy, Zezima bribed the JaGex people to ban N0va, so he will remain

#1 forever. I suspect he will repeat his actions, Uloveme better watch his back ... :-k

Um, I never heard of this before, do you even have evidence of this?

N0valyfe wasn't banned, he still comes on from time to time for parties and the like - if you're banned, you disappear from the highscores. Are we allowed to mention external websites on these forums? I'm new :P -- N0valyfe's rs blog

addympraycape,fhuaran.gif

Fhuaran.png

ty,[sarcasm] rs cuase cancer :-w [/sarcasm]

i personal look forward to see the race for first page :thumbsup:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

If i was in charge i would reset the xp a person has at the value needed to secure a 99 (13 odd million), this would yes piss off about 20k people but also take away the reason for them being super competitive to the point they 'play' this game 10+ hours a day EVERY DAY. Jagex made a fair few mistakes that no other MMORPG has made and thats got a lot to do with them no thinking it would actually be comercially succesful/popular, included in these are the xp limits and rares. Noway should you be able to record xp after you reach the maximum possible level, and certainly you shouldnt be able to more than triple it. A simpler less likely to piss people off solution would be to up the lvl cap to 116 or something.[/code]

You've got serious problems

It may not be the case with you but....most Males who have female characters use them to "go out" with rich males and then ask for money lolz

This is a ROLE PLAYING GAME, you can play the game how you like by taking on the ROLE of someone else. So you're saying that as a guy I can not play games such as: Metroid, Tomb Raider and such because they star a female character? There's nothing wrong with using a female character in game and you're stupid for thinking otherwise.

Now its the race for 4.6billion xp :roll:

2.14bil actually. Max number that a Java game can take.

I doubt overall experience is actualy held ingame but instead is calculated by adding the other levels together to get the overall value for the highscores. Which means that 4.6B would be possible.

the most amazing part is how fast it happened. Just a few months ago there were just 4 people, then 5, just recently I was freaking out because as many as seven people were up there... :roll:

Well now we wait about a year or two until zezima gets 4.6b total xp and the race is on jet again. There will be 2 people with 4.6, then 3, and then the front page will be meaningless because everyone will be exactly the same.

as for some people that posted here: you need to get a life and a sense of humor.

You don't need to be a no-lifer, or someone who plays for more then 5-6 hours a day to get 2277. I suspect half of the #20s actually no-lifed, and the other half are in their 20s, who only play 2-3 hours a weekday and maybe 7 on weekends.

Though most of the top 21ers have played since classic, yet this may not be true since N0va played for two years and managed to get onto the front page.

Also, I hope someone catches up to zezima, and a race ensues to 4.6bill exp. ^^

her :wink:

What a load of bullocks

If you search google you will know it's a her and if you saw her ingame you will know. Not all the top players are males. THINK BEFORE YOU POST

Not my picture.

uloveme.png

Not my picture.

That looks like a her.

Just because someone claims and has a Runescape character as a girl doesn't mean they are a girl. There was some Tif'er who posted real life pictures and claimed to be a girl but turned out to be a guy, :ohnoes: I forget his name.

honestly tho, who cares. its a game, not a life achievement

Isn't it? To spend so much time as to overtake approx 8 million players globally, taking as many as 10,000 hours of play to do so? Seriously, any community with an internet connection would have hundreds of kids who would recognize the name Zezima.

If that isn't a life achievement, what is?

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'd personally like to see him do something other than play RS. And before anyone flames me saying, "You don't know he spends all his time on RS!", so the maths behind the exp, and it will soon be obvious he actually does!

Couldn't agree more, it always amazes me to think that there are people naÃÆÃâÃâïve enough to defend him with regard to his playing hours when the figures are right in front of them.

Case in point: 1.67 billion xp @ 50,000xp per hour (and thats being lenient! given the time he spent on rsc where xp was approx 25k per hour)

=grand total of 21,343 hours/ 889 days/ 2.4 years.

Therefore, Over the 6 years hes been playing, 40% of it has been on RS.