Things runescape has taught me

nickeley102

No matter how much coal I mine, I need never fear the black lung !<=D

That zombies do in fact exist and walk among us and they are equipped with axes on occasion o-0 (be afraid) :ohnoes:

That spotted capes magically make me lighter

People approve of thieving as long as you wear the purple cape that tells em you're a pro at it

That you can steal from someone and they will forgive you in at most 20 mins (gotta love ardy stalls)

I can smith as many identical pieces of armor as I wish, but never change the pattern in the least

Blue%20harpy.png

Epic signature goes here. . . eventually > >

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I learned that all Arabs are named Ali.

The only thing more fail than Sailing is Horses.

Harry Potter doesn't have 85 magic because he can't teleblock Lord Voldemort.

qeauxraline.png

"Call now, and I'll replace your old television with a new one that looks just like it, while you sleep!" --Dogbert

Wine jugs are worth more if they're only half full.

I can carry over 2 billion gold in my non-existant backpack without having to worry about thieves.

I can protect myself from all damage by praying.

It's possible to chop trees with a clay axe. Also, when I use a clay axe I get skilled more quickly.

Adult cats get fat without eating anything.

I can protect myself from all damage by praying.

thats not true many things hit through pray \'

that i can train defense the same way i train attack by killing things of course

if you don't like someone you can put em on an ignore list and they can't talk to you anymore

that if u wanna fight someone chances are there [kitty]s and they wont go to the da with you (wait thats kinda like rl...)

i can turn into cabbage by using a ring

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

-You can eat unlimited amounts of food without gaining weight.

-You never go anywhere when you die, you just spawn at earth.

-You can pay to access more of the world.

-You can stick your hands in mens pants without being called gay.

-You can have a dragon as a pet.

-Everything is controlled by an evil company named Jagex and A guy name MMG is our god.

-You can walk though walls and walk on water (no clip glitches)

-You can pray to keep items when you die.

-god and pals controls our prices. (communism)

-Grammer is not emportent.

-Language is based on an alphanumeric composition of symbols we type on our keyboard.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

I've learned that you can sucessfully bury bones with your bare hands into solid rock. I've also learned that bones can be buried on the second floor of a building.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

ive learned that its ok to be racist

(black and white knights)

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I have learnt that carrying 28 coal ore/any other ore/1billion coins in you bag does not make you stronger but punching a rat does.

I have learnt that a whip does more damage than a huge 2handed sword/maul.

I have learnt that 100000000000000000000000 coins weigh 0kg.

I have learnt that fishing a shrimp makes you more capable at catching a shark.

I have learnt that sewing leather armor makes you more competent in crafing jewelry.

I have learnt that a tree is more dangerous than a human. (random events)

I have learnt that you need to use more strength chopping a tree than attacking a human. (go to draynor and chop a willow tree, you will take wide swinging chops. Then, click attack on a dark wizard nearby.)

It is extremely easy to poison two thirds of a city's food supply, with nobody being any the wiser. [Mournings Ends Part I]

Even in medieval times, you could still bomb people. [Regicide]

If I wear jewelry it wont hurt as much when I get punched in the face. (+1 defence bonus ftw)

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I've learned that RS is pretty good as a source of a comedic "What X has taught me" thread, which I personally seem to be in the habit of *bump*ing. :lol:

Jaxomancer.png

My best skill level, and the one I have highest hopes for.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

The bank space may have been won, but the battle is not over yet...

reportsigvj6.png

Seriously, this really should be put into the game. It's that good an idea.

...every problem in the whole world has been fixed millions of times by different people, yet they keep reoccurring.

Haha, good one.

No matter how many times I lose a non-tradable item, someone will always have one to give me. (i.e Diango and holiday items)

It also takes less than a second to dye a sheep any color, and at that exact same millisecond, all the other sheep around it will be the same color.

~~Chaise91~~

i learned that animals may be made of metal

OMG, good point. That explains the frequent "tink" noises when you hit them with metal weaponry. Can't believe I didn't realise sooner! :lol:

All we need now is an explanation for why they exude blue blood splats (with the number 0 in them) every time you don't hit them hard enough to actually hurt them... and also why the blood - regardless of whether it's red or blue - has numbers in it anyway! :shock:

Jaxomancer.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

reportsigvj6.png

OMG, good point. That explains the frequent "tink" noises when you hit them with metal weaponry. Can't believe I didn't realise sooner! :lol:

All we need now is an explanation for why they exude blue blood splats (with the number 0 in them) every time you don't hit them hard enough to actually hurt them... and also why the blood - regardless of whether it's red or blue - has numbers in it anyway! :shock:

That's easy

Blue blood is blood that hasn't been oxygenated. When blood leaves the body it is oxygenated. So blue blood = no damage.

As for numbers, white blood cells in the blood I guess.

That's easy

Blue blood is blood that hasn't been oxygenated. When blood leaves the body it is oxygenated. So blue blood = no damage.

As for numbers, white blood cells in the blood I guess.

Deoxygenated blood still isn't blue. When you get a cut, is the blood blue? No. But is it oxygenated? No, because you've cut a vein. If it was oxygenated, you would evidently have cut an artery and would therefore be very rapidly bleeding to death. :? I like the white blood cells idea, although they'd have to be clumping a hell of a lot to be visible macroscopically. Also it'd be so improbable that they'd always form the shape of a number (as they do) that for all practical purposes it can be considered impossible! ::'

RuneScape has taught me that putting all my eggs in one basket will help me go far in life (pures)

Who says pures do go far in life? :shame: I think puring is very limiting, personally.

Jaxomancer.png

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

reportsigvj6.png