School Guards Break Child's Arm/Arrest Her For Dropping cake

scn64

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is outragous. WTF were the cops thinking! Arresting the filmer/his sister and and the girl!

Wow that is just crazy!

P.S Sounds like someone is above the law there :roll:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Does this guy think he's really tough? I bet he doesn't when the rest of the law abiding world cracks down upon these people. Is it me, or does this school sound like some kind of military school?

~ W ~

sigzi.png

...And this is what happens when we let the republicans run things... Ffs, nothing like ego-tripping rednecks for violence, eh? -.- Where I come from, it'd be even odds that somebody would beat the crap out of a guard that did that...

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I took a glance at the website source and, having read through other parts of the website, just don't know whether to believe this.

I mean, my God, that site defines bias.

Obviously, but they do link to more impartial sources...

We'll see who's system doesn;t work now....muhuhahahahahahahaaaa :twisted:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The story's almost onion worthy... its that shocking.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Ok, what is this "onion' that keeps being referenced? Some website devoted to strange, out-of-the-ordinary news?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ok, what is this "onion' that keeps being referenced? Some website devoted to strange, out-of-the-ordinary news?

Website that's devoted to fake news. It's logo looks like the CNN one, but it's '*pictureofanonion*NN

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

This article reminds me of the movie Matilda where Miss Trunchbull hammer throws that girl by the pigtails :anxious:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

This article reminds me of the movie Matilda where Miss Trunchbull hammer throws that girl by the pigtails :anxious:
Hahaha, that's perhaps the only part of the movie i like :P

Hahaha, that's perhaps the only part of the movie i like :P

You know how I know you're gay? You like the film 'Matilda'.

For those who find these sorts of acts incomprehensible, and can't believe any decent human would do these things just because they've been put in a position of power, I recommend reading up on the Stanford Prison Experiment in this slide show. Really, it's one of the most valuable things I've ever read. it's completely worth your time.

(Basically, it was a two-week psychological experiment where they created a simulated prison environment, and arbitrarily assigned 18 healthy ordinary college students to be either "prisoners" or "guards". The guards began acting extremely sadistically, and the prisoners began experiencing extreme psychological trauma, and the experiment had to be called off after only 6 days! Read more, it's really informative and also frightening to realize what you would become in different circumstances.)

Everybody hug and spread the love :D

siggypooro0.jpg

I don't think some people here quite understand the situation.

"I hope the guards get fired"..

Well yes, I hope so too.. but IS THAT ALL?

By that standard, its okay to go break bones for a small consquence of losing your job. Wheres the jail time for assaulting a minor?

This is most likely fake though.

If you love me, send me a PM.

8 - Love me

2 - Hate me