Man, everybody's dyinnnnnnnn.....

Kanonator

First up: Grandpa.

My Grandpa; 79 year old kook, but we all still love him.

Ok, about a week ago, my mom called her parents to see what's up-MY GRANDPA HAS CANCER.

He has apparently had it for so long, it has grown to all of his body. So, they took him to the doctor-NOT.

They just sit there at home and talk about the old days. But, the good thing is, he doesn't have to work due to his major ailment-NOT.

He wants to go to work because he knows he has to feed his family. He works 14 hours a day. That should really help him, right?

Doctors expect him to pass on within a week from now.

Second: Grandmother

My grandmother; she is as fragile as china dishes. She breaks if you tap her. She lives in a nursing home, now, and has suffered multiple broken bones within the last 6 months. She calls almost daily telling us how much she loathes the nursing home there.

Just about 15 minutes ago, my mother recieves a call. It's about my grandmother.

Aneurysm. Whoopsy-doo.

She died tonight.

Third: Father

Car wreck. Need I say more?

Fourth: Uncle

Kidneys = exploded

Stomach = ruptured

Fifth: Uncle number 2

Passed out because he forgot his insulin, had a seizure, broke his arm and foot, and obtained a muscle eating bacteria whilst he was knocked out for his 2-day hiatus.

Arm was amuptated.

Still has the bacteria, and expected to die within a month.

Freakin' old people and their nimble bodies... Why can't people just die when they want to instead of leaving us all...

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

Yes old people are so fragil, but they deserve to live I guess.

A kid at our school who was very popular died in may, and today was his birthday. A friend of mine's father passed away about a week ago, and another friends mother passed away about 4 weeks ago.

Maybe it is because I am getting to know more people that I realize there are more deaths, but it seems like there have been alot of them occurring recently.

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

I'm sorry to hear that but you do know your grandpa has the right to live the rest of his life how he wants to live it? It's not your choice, whether it hurts your feelings or not. How would you like to do an incredibly selfless act and respect his wishes?

Freakin' old people and their nimble bodies... Why can't people just die when they want to instead of leaving us all...

I know you're going through a rough time at the moment but it seems as though you're really angry and searching for someone to blame. I've been there before, I found the best thing to do is to give in and accept it. Go help your grandfather live out the last of his life and go give a positive attitude to your siblings who need you right now.

The current attitude you have, will only result in severe frustration and possibly later, extreme guilt.

Look at this without any emotion attached and ask your heart what the right thing to do would be so you're not the one at the funeral whispering "I wish I did things this way."

Don't let anger rule you. In with the monkey, out with the dragon.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Man,IGoddessI pretty much hits the nail on the hammer,on whatever I wanna say...But yeah,many people have worse st00f,like my neighbour,he was an orphan,and his foster mum just died.Don't take it too hard,many people barely meet their grandparents,so yeah...

That was probably a bad attempt at empathy,I know when people compare you to others it sucks,but really,it is quite consoling after a while.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yah people die. They do that all the time. All of them at least once. Actually this shouldn't even be a big deal.

Indian tribes left their old ones behind once they became too weak and would be a burden. I wouldn't be willing to carry such a burden, nor could i live with being a burden like that.

That's horrible :(

I don't have much death problems in my family, the older generations all lived 90 yrs or older, my grand grand-mother died at 101. My grand-mother and his brother and sisters are all old (80+) and they're going fine. Lol, rough people. The younger generations (everyone the age of my parents and younger) are probably not going to be so lucky, with the horrible junk food that is now "normal" food apparently, but they'll probably live long, with the kind of genetics they got.

2480+ total

Man,IGoddessI pretty much hits the nail on the hammer,on whatever I wanna say...But yeah,many people have worse st00f,like my neighbour,he was an orphan,and his foster mum just died.Don't take it too hard,many people barely meet their grandparents,so yeah...

That was probably a bad attempt at empathy,I know when people compare you to others it sucks,but really,it is quite consoling after a while.

You ruined the whole thing when you said 'st00f'.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

thanks for all your consolation, guys. :)

I'm heading up for nashiville tomorrow to go to my grandmother's funeral.. its gonna really suck..

then im going to oklahoma for my grandfather's. :cry:

and don't worry, i won't become emo. :wink:

RETIRED:Xtnucx

Kanonator

Termionkatil

Undead Str

Led Floyd

But in all seriousness, don't mourn them for the life they have just finished, but celebrate them for the long lives they have lived.

I couldn't agree more.

I've lost loved ones in my life... Stepdad (who was better than my real dad tbh) my grandmother(father's side... how he came from such a smart person is beyond me) and my great-grandmother (mother's side). All within a relatively short time period as well. You remember the joys they brought into your life, not the bad things that made them pass on.

I hope you manage well, and will see the light there somewhere.

^ Glad you see that way.

I mean, obviously, in the initial reaction, you're bound to feel upset over it, and that shouldn't be oppressed. What I mean is, over time, make sure you remember and praise them for the great life they led and how it effected your's for the good :)

I mean if I was old and my partner died and I had lived a long life, I would feel ready to pass on too.

I don't know what your religious stance is but maybe he just wants to live life the same way he and his wife used to, before he joins her? Maybe that's his way of coping with things.

Have you ever thought about it that way?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I know a few sad stories, yours is quite bad :|

Someone I know found himself in this situation:

Mother, Father, Brother and Uncle dead - all suicide :|

Exiting browser now, sad stories make me feel uneasy I prefer the false ones where no-one dies :)

Sorry to hear that!

My Grandpa had cancer but he over came it.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Yah people die. They do that all the time. All of them at least once. Actually this shouldn't even be a big deal.

Indian tribes left their old ones behind once they became too weak and would be a burden. I wouldn't be willing to carry such a burden, nor could i live with being a burden like that.

you unsympathetic pile of sh*t!

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

you unsympathetic pile of sh*t!

Calling him names isn't really going to get you anywhere...

Maybe he could have worded "Actually this shouldn't even be a big deal" to something like, "it wouldn't be a big deal to me" or "some people wouldn't even consider this a big deal" but yeah...

igoddessIsig.png