Music Memory

AfroThundeX

Most of the time im listing to Runescape music. But if i dont listen to that, im listing to classical music, or music that i have writen on my computer.

My new favorite song on runescape is "Joy of the Hunt"

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Yep, this happens all the time to me, In everyday stuff as well.

It's because we associate the music with what we did at the time, it gives a nostalgic feeling :)

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

whenm i hear land down under it reminds my of killing ice giants and if i hear ekseptionwith peace planet it reminds my of killing lessers and fishing on karamja docks.

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Well, I figure thats how your mind works.

See, whenever I hear SOAD(eww =/), I think back to 4-ish years ago, skateboarding. When ever I hear Reel Big Fish, I remember me getting into ska. RCHP--chilling at church, playing around on the drumset/watching my friend play guitar. Shins or Death Cab, i think of my ex, and the good times we had.

(Yeah, I went through a hella lot of musical changes in the last 5 years, all I listen to now is old punk, oi, indie, and old ska)

I always think of Baroque as agility training^>^

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Holy crap. This happens to me all the time and I thought it was just me, and that I was wierd.

I often associate the older System of a Down and My Chemical Romance albums with my first account walking around Seers years ago, like a very strong Deju Vu.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

So I am not alone.

Whenever I hear Home by Michael Buble I can see myself walking through the wild with only a bronze dagger trying to find free stuff. Especially sapphires.

sig2yq6.png

Presto instant eggs.
i have the solution to "goblin diplomacy"...kill wartface and bentnoze.

When I am killing Moss Giants on Crandor, I am thinking of "Rock you like a Hurricane" by The Scorpions. These Days I'm thinking of "Civil Twilight" by The Weakerthans" and "Good Life" by Kanye West when I'm thinking of this thread <3: .

22031_s.gif

yeah, this is why people get told to listen to music when they are revising for an exam or something. it's very effective and a great way to remember something. For me, when i listen to a song, i remember how i was feeling at the time (happy/sad. ect.) instead of what i was doing.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

"Teenagers" was my pyramid plunder timer song, played it for 2:40, then it reset and I knew I had to be out by 2:20. So "Teenagers" = Plunder for me.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Final Countdown=Pyramid plunder (song=5 minutes, round=5 minutes, so it works out lol)

That's about the only one...i didn't start using music until towards the end of getting 99 thieving.

But i often hear songs that i affiliate with rl events.

Before I knew how to get RS music, I ended up making "musical associations" about certain things in the game. Yes, by the time I found out most people listened to their own music, I was attached to RS music :anxious:. Anyway:

A bunch of music from the Age of Empires 3 trial version: The Wilderness.

Drawcia Sorceress music from Kirby, Canvas Curse: The Kalphite Queen.

The music from Paper Mario TYD when something swarms you: Running through Mort Myre and getting attacked by Ghasts.

Waterfall: Training to 70 Range at Black Demons.

Team Galactic Admin Battle Music from Pokemon D/P: Runite Alching like a madman to 94 Mage.

Temple of Light: Camping at Dark Beasts for 4 days straight.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

YEAH! MAN! Same thing happens to me! But for different things

Like this one trance song reminds me of playing age of empires

And this other trance set reminds me of writing essays :P