D�������©j�������  Vu

Brad25891

I had this really bad case of deja vu the other day(months but i still remember).. Wow..

I was sitting in my ICT class first lesson of the year, logged into the computer and stuff and the teacher was just talking in the background, then i was just looking for the work and the teacher hadn't even told us what it is, yet i knew where it was and what is was about... It was really freaky

Anyone else had any experiences like this? Your thoughts on 'deja vu'?

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

Yes this kind of thing has happened to me before (having that weird DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu feeling and all), but I believe that it is just a freak coincidence.

Besides, only a year consists of 31 556 926 seconds, many things can happen during this time, and only the weird coincidences are noticed when taking DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu into account. And how many times do people usually have DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu? Maybe around once a year.

My point is that having freak coincidences happen during a long period of time isn't actually as improbable as people think :P

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

umm I can remember thinking thoughts about a some girl saying stuff to me and then the next day those thoughts came true, doesn't sound like a 'deja vu' just sounds like my thoughts coming into reality :oops:

A friend to all is a friend to none.

I have them every now and them.

Sometimes when Im working, I just know someone will walk by. I look a second at the same spot, and look someone walks by. :?

And no thats not one of the many customers, it happens when it isnt busy at all.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I wrote a story about it... :-w

I guess it's just a way the brain links current images to past memories in a way that you weren't consciously aware of. I'm no neurologist though...

Yea, all of the topics about ghosts/aliens and the recent posts about racism.. Oh and right now the ad on this screen is the iPhone Digital Deja Vu one funnily enough, again

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

I have deja vu sometimes I find it kind of funny like you already know whats going to happen if you can catch it

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

Yes this kind of thing has happened to me before (having that weird DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu feeling and all), but I believe that it is just a freak coincidence.

Besides, only a year consists of 31 556 926 seconds, many things can happen during this time, and only the weird coincidences are noticed when taking DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu into account. And how many times do people usually have DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu? Maybe around once a year.

My point is that having freak coincidences happen during a long period of time isn't actually as improbable as people think :P

Once a year? Dude, i have it like once a week.Ok, more like twice a month or so, but still....not just once a year.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Once a year? Dude, i have it like once a week.Ok, more like twice a month or so, but still....not just once a year.

I get it several times a week. I have no idea why, but I always get Deja Vu, it's pretty annoying actually.

Cowards can't block Warriors.

i have deja vu about once a month....

I never get deja vu; can't remember a single time I ever have.

Guess I can be the special non-special one?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I get it several times a week. I have no idea why, but I always get Deja Vu, it's pretty annoying actually.

Wow :shock: #-o I guess I was wrong then... I myself only get it max once a year :| But my point still remains in a way.

It's kind of weird to see that some people get DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu very often and some people not. Maybe it has to do with both coincidence and how often your brain reacts to it in the DÃÆÃâÃâéjÃÆÃâÃâá Vu way :P Like maybe some people's brains don't have as much capability to do it, just like some have better memory and some not.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I get Deja Vu a lot... but then, I get Vuja De(The strong feeling that somehow, someway, you have never done something or been somewhere before in your life... :P ) all the time... :wink:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Half asleep, saw like an image of my dad putting car mats on top of the car next to some building with rocks on the ground. Next day he gets in an accident, goes to a repair shop... Stacks EXACTLY the same way, rocks on ground, same looking building etc. Pretty scary.

Hm why is my title still "banned"

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Yah, it happened in Drivers Ed the other day. Someone said something about a paper or something, and I just thought "I saw it over in the corner next to my desk" even though I dont sit in the corner, and about half a second later someone said "I think I saw it over in the corner near my desk". Talk about weird. I've had that happen a few other times too. And it seems to happen more and more often as I get older.