Fudgy999

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hood looks good with full void knight.

For those who have not seen the hood used with void knight, heres a picture:

hood2vf5.png

Yay, now I have a use for my Void Knight.

Void knight mage hood looks so, so, so much better than reaper hood, which is exactly what i suspected :cry:

Does it?

I wasn't around when they released the updated PC. Anyone have pictures?

voidknightstuffyq7.png

left is mage

yes.png

i've only been playing this year and halloween has been the best event yet love the hood and the emote!!! =D> who likes the music when you log in :ohnoes:

CANT WAIT UNTIL THE CHRISTMAS EVENT!!!

rsiid7.png

Cazanator191

P2P

RS INVESTORS!!

For all those people complaining about the polls:

Are you getting angry at the community just because they don't agree with YOUR OPINION? To be honest, you don't even know if the fremmenick achievemnet diary would have better rewards than the Varrock Diary. Also, who said that the broom would allow you to hover on it indefinitely? For all we know, it could have been a short emote similar to the rubber chicken dance.

I suggest that anybody who argues that the public opinion is garbage should get off their high horses, and quit deciding what is right and wrong for a community much larger than their over inflated egos.

The fact of the matter was, 90% of all mid to high levels (100-126) I talked to wanted the Fremmenik Area, as it is far more vast than the Varrock Area and offers a much wider range of challenges. Most of the people who voted for the Varrock Diary were either swayed by the recent graphical update or they thought it would be easy.

Quite honestly, I think Jagex should place a skills requirement on Guaranteed Content polls, where you can only vote if you are either 100+ combat or you have 1300+ total level. This would give Jagex a much better idea of what is best for the game, as people at or above those requirements are vastly more experienced with the game (and are more inclined to know what is good for the game) than level 60s with under 1k total.

Why do you think that people vote for representatives to make choices for them? Those representatives are more qualified and have more insight than the "average Joe" on what would benefit the populus. The same should apply to the GC polls... Higher levels typically have more insight on what the game needs so they should therefore be the ones to decide the fate of the updates.

Democracy isn't really your thing is it? The point of voting is that the majority decides. The majority is probably low-mid lvl and wants Varrock. Putting certain requirements on voting in RS like 100+ combat, is equal to stating that in real life people are only allowed to vote if they have a minimum income $200k. And you know that that isn't right.

Now, on topic. The hood looks great, but I would have preferred the broom.

phata_elise.png

The emote is okay, but they really should have offered a choice of items, because I and most of the people who didn't vote for the hood wanted the flying, rideable broomstick... Tbh I think it was all the idiot little kids who shouldn't be allowed to play in the first place going '0mteh00d m4k3S m3 l0k t3h sc4rEEs f0r m4l0w33n!111!!shift1!!' that ruined this h'ween... <.< And I really don't care how appropriate the hood is for me, we wanted our damn brooms... :evil:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Runescapes young people get a taste of what real life voting somewhat resembles.

There is only one solution in this situation and it is: GET OVER IT.

The votes have been legitimately cast, and since JAGEX decided it should be an event for both free players and members, both have just as much to say, regardless of what you might think of f2p'ers.

I hate the pitfalls...

Eh, I voted for the broom. However, the hood does match my vyrewatch! :thumbsup:

1oxhyo.jpg

3zh5ap4.jpg

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man sleepy and blind in the eyes.

Carai an Caldazar! Carai an Ellisande! Al Ellisande!

If it's the thought that counts, why aren't humans innately telepathic?

It's very nice but the emote is too fast and dumb imo.

But I'll almost never wear it I got my santa hats.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

It was ok. There was no point for doing the obstacle course twice lol.

The grim reaper hood looked great. I wished we got something else instead because I like wearing my santa better .

I bought priest gowns to go with it. Then I realized something. I like Santa + Priest gowns better than santa + guthix . Too bad I don't have enough room to do that

Nivek180

F2p

Proud owner of a Santa Hat

[image Coming Soon]

looking at all those print screens.... it seems that people still dont have a habit to examine everything that jagex puts up :?

i personally dont like that broom idea, after seeing all those harry potter things floating around in warcraft... yea, blame me for voting the hood to match my scythe :twisted:

now I wish i hadn't spent 3 hours standing in one spot waiting for a scythe to show up on the ground(which it never did) because someone told me that's how you get them. I'm still pretty mad about not getting the scythe and the bunny ears even though i was on during both days.

Hood looks great with scythe, but the broom idea was way better. Too bad not enough people voted for it.

zixiao123.png

I don't know why there have to be some complaints about the events. :roll:

At least we got an event and a reward for it, and that's very cool. Also, in my opinion I think the event is great, although I won't have some fun with the hood because it doesn't suit any of my outfits but I like it. It's a nice and enjoyable event. Plus it is amazing to have another emote. Don't you think? :D

No need to complain. At least there's something better than nothing. ;)

Kind Regards.

*Started Runescape in 1st of August 2005*.

Sweetfruits89.jpeg

Great event thing, THANKS JAGEX!

I wont use the hood after Halloween, but I bet alot of f2pers are happy about this hood.

halloween07.jpg

My outfit goes great with it!

BTW: How many times did you guys have to do the course?

I had to do it 2 times.

Hood goes nicely with vyrewatch.

grim1.png

I don't see why you people were so obsessed with the broom. Did you people seriously think that it would be used to fly around in place of walking? More than likely it would just be a hovering emote and a wieldable weapon. Personaly I voted for the bone brooch, due to the fact that the easter ring was such a sucess. That said, I though the hood turned out rather well.

Good event imo.

Artemis_42.png

"Those who know nothing, can understand nothing"

- Ansem, Kingdom Hearts