23 October 2007 - Hallowe'en Event - For ALL

Fudgy999

There are over 25 hoods in the game and they still have to add another one. Stereotypical RuneScape wanted it and obviously they don't think about the originality. A broom would've been a lot better. Sadly, Jagex also provided the update for 25% of the ones who wanted a hood, while majority, 75% of the players are unsatisfied.

People in F2P were satisfied. And considering the poll was open to everyone, it makes a bit of sense.

1/4 of population were satisfied, while 3/4 weren't. Truly unfair :roll:.

damage112bs4.gif

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are over 25 hoods in the game and they still have to add another one. Stereotypical RuneScape wanted it and obviously they don't think about the originality. A broom would've been a lot better. Sadly, Jagex also provided the update for 25% of the ones who wanted a hood, while majority, 75% of the players are unsatisfied.

People in F2P were satisfied. And considering the poll was open to everyone, it makes a bit of sense.

Wouldve been exactly the same with the broom :roll: .

Stop mocking about you guys not getting your darn broom, maybe itll happen next year.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Good job, Jagex! =D>

I also found this little graphical glitch while doing the thing on one of my noob accounts. :XD:

halloweenglitch.jpg

Walking on slime ftw!!!! <3: :XD:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Stop trying to twist statistics.

75% of the voters would have preferred a different item, for all you know 69% of those people could have had the hood as their second choice.

Few glitches with the hand, try clicking on it really fast repeatedly or using it in a tentacle pool or seat:

eekke2.png

Stop mocking about you guys not getting your darn broom, maybe itll happen next year.

Best solution is not to make polls, as when the options are seen, I can already tell the answer. Look, most of the hoods are fairly hard to get and that's why those low levels wanted the hood, because it looks cool and all that stuff.
damage112bs4.gif

Best solution is not to make polls, as when the options are seen, I can already tell the answer. Look, most of the hoods are fairly hard to get and that's why those low levels wanted the hood, because it looks cool and all that stuff.

While I like how the hood looks, I agree. The Guaranteed Content Polls are a mockery. They are skewed because there are far more lower levels who play than higher levels, therefore they will always win the polls. Just look at the disaster that was the Varrock Diary. Any respectable player would've voted for Fremmenik, but because of the Graphical update and the noobs' familiarity with Varrock, they chose that instead.

td2sig.jpg

Great event, it was fun, hood looks god with a lot of things, I've had some nice conversations while doing it and the house looked amazing. Well done Jagex! =D>

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Quick question...say we were to lose the hood...would we go to the guy in Draynor to get it back?

Yes, Diango will replace any lost hood, if you got it at the event, of course.

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

The hood dosent match actualy balck robes like priest. Might match black magic robe sthough. Wish I had a [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation], and the event only took 10 minutes. Emote is cool but theere were better ideas.

[hide=Many a halloween event picture]

halloween2007162652bi8.png

halloween2007162801lk7.png

halloween2007162805nn2.png

halloween2007162916vd9.png

halloween2007163109lc2.png

halloween2007163343th3.png

halloween2007163358be6.png

halloween2007163408tp7.png

halloween2007163428uk0.png

halloween2007164047xa0.png

halloween2007164113aj6.png

halloween2007165040nl3.png

halloween2007165357nr9.png[/hide]

Well done jagex =D>

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

Wore the hood for 3 minutes, then consigned it to the toy box in my POH.

That dog scared the bejeezus out of me when he hit me for 94.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

It was a really nice event, and the hood is decent too. Jagex really have got this whole 'holiday events' thing sorted out!

Also, I'm digging the main page changes.

This is Jagex making a step in the right direction.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I love this new event :). The labyrinth was my favourite, but I liked walking in that slime too ;). Now I got to upload the photos from this year's halloween event to my blog :)

Also, I like the new front page. Now I will be able to use the KB much better and faster than before.

Great work, Jagex!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak