23 October 2007 - Hallowe'en Event - For ALL

Fudgy999

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, it was easy yet there were still people asking how to do it.

People not talking to Grim Reaper at the start, people trying the same web over and over instead of moving to the next one, people not reading the diary to know where to put items, people running into the same trapdoor again and again.

Still, it was a pretty good event. Shame I can't get back into the house though. :(

Ive got that hood too, looks pretty cool :)

It wasnt hard at all, if you did what you were told.

And what about that skeleton-dog (forgot his name). You could choose between 3 options, and still people bullied him and they died :P

Good job Jagex! =D>

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

I wonder how many valuable development hours were spent on this temporary update :(

None, there's a dedicated team that does Events.

and what do you think this team is doing in between events?

Making the next event, it takes months to do this.

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Wild theory here, maybe the people working on events are the new guys or the ones who need training. Having a temporarily event for them to practice is kinda handy you know.

Ah well, its just a theory, and the hood is awesome. Definitly great headwear.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I wonder how many valuable development hours were spent on this temporary update :(

None, there's a dedicated team that does Events.

and what do you think this team is doing in between events?

Making the next event, it takes months to do this.

i do believe these guys are doing some other stuff as well but

i guess neither of us know for sure...

lmao that hood is the worst, well, guess this is a worthless update =/

I love the hood whats wrong with it? It's not worthless it's about the enjoyment of it not the rewards they're just an extra bonus to show off that you did it.

i do like how they made the hood not show your face.

i dont like how the hood seems to be tight to the back of your head.

im kind of mixed on the sagging ends of the hood on the chest.

the emote, seemed... stupid.

is death back this year?

There are over 25 hoods in the game and they still have to add another one. Stereotypical RuneScape wanted it and obviously they don't think about the originality. A broom would've been a lot better. Sadly, Jagex also provided the update for 25% of the ones who wanted a hood, while majority, 75% of the players are unsatisfied.

damage112bs4.gif

There are over 25 hoods in the game and they still have to add another one. Stereotypical RuneScape wanted it and obviously they don't think about the originality. A broom would've been a lot better. Sadly, Jagex also provided the update for 25% of the ones who wanted a hood, while majority, 75% of the players are unsatisfied.

People in F2P were satisfied. And considering the poll was open to everyone, it makes a bit of sense.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

That would be the 75% of the players who didn't vote on it because they can never be bothered to pull their heads out of their behinds long enough to read the RS home page?

Jagex posted a poll early in 2007 for "Guaranteed Content" -- this Halloween update was selected by a majority of voting players from four distinct choices. Don't blame Jagex if you don't like it.

D

2009 Member Goals: Undetermined