Memebers have 23 Skill cape hoods

24 With quest cape

25 With Ahrims hood

26 with Gostly

Is that enough?

Pmg fr33 h0od...

Pathetic.

The emote is good tho

Without f2p there would be no p2p. Also the majority of players do not have a hood that they can use. Skill hoods need a 99 skill. Quest hoods (which I proudly own) need all the quests done. Ahrim's hood needs 70 def and mage and Ghostly hood needs at least desert treasure finished, which is no easy feat.

The ham hood, though easily obtained, is pink. I rest my case. An addition of an easily attained hood which is avaliable for f2p and low leveld p2p players is a good addition to the game.

I did vote for the broomstick though I'm happy as I thought the event was good and the reward good aswell.

I wan't a cookie for the best outfit with hood and scythe:

deathrs.jpg

I demand a cookie.... \'

Sig.jpg

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, by the way, the hood beat the broom by 63 votes. Go look at the poll. That situation really called for the option to chose either the hood OR the broom. Oh well, that hood'll fill up the place in the garbage between the chicken suit and the skeleton suit nicely...

hweenpollif0.png

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Pmg it is fr33 w0rldz 1st h0od pl0x s0m1 tuk a pictuar

WHO CARES?

Since when does RS revolve around f2p?

24 With quest cape

25 With Ahrims hood

26 with Gostly

Is that enough?

Pmg fr33 h0od...

Pathetic.

The emote is good tho

you forgot

27 with void knight

28 with sara cw hood

29 with zammy cw hood

Sorry =[

30 With Ham Hood

I think he have enough hoods

broomstick for the win?

gorillabones.png

Barrow Items: 45 (3 Guthan Spears)(12/25/06)(1/1/07)(04/07/07)

Proud Owner Of Quest Cape SINCE the day it came out

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Visage #2 August 4th, 2008

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Pmg it is fr33 w0rldz 1st h0od pl0x s0m1 tuk a pictuar

WHO CARES?

Since when does RS revolve around f2p?

24 With quest cape

25 With Ahrims hood

26 with Gostly

Is that enough?

Pmg fr33 h0od...

Pathetic.

The emote is good tho

you forgot

27 with void knight

28 with sara cw hood

29 with zammy cw hood

Sorry =[

30 With Ham Hood

I think he have enough hoods

broomstick for the win?

I think you should read my post above and stop thinking about your own opinion. It was a vote, it's how democracy works. God forbid you ever get into power, if you can fit with your overinflated ego.

Sig.jpg

Yea 63 votes

half the people who voted were f2p for free h00ds please

should have been members only

gorillabones.png

Got Visage July 31, 2007

AFTER ONE HOUR of googeling i'v came to the conclusion that there is no game called real life :evil:

Yea 63 votes

That's not how a democracy works. A democracy works by the opinion of everyone, not just an elite few. If we were to go by your method of madness we'd still be living in a pre-war and pre-suffragette society.

Sig.jpg

Yea 63 votes

That's not how a democracy works. A democracy works by the opinion of everyone, not just an elite few. If we were to go by your method of madness we'd still be living in a pre-war and pre-suffragette society.

Who cares?

This isn't a democracy this isn't congress

this isn't the government

this is Runescape

Poles been available for only members for almost 3 years, then Free Worlders get to vote and ruin thing for members

Ex. Achievement Diary Varrock?

Why did free worlders vote, it doesn't even concern them.

gorillabones.png

Got Visage July 31, 2007

Yea 63 votes

Who cares?

This isn't a democracy this isn't congress

this isn't the government

this is Runescape

Poles been available for only members for almost 3 years, then Free Worlders get to vote and ruin thing for members

Ex. Achievement Diary Varrock?

Why did free worlders vote, it doesn't even concern them.

The polls have been for member's only because they involved only the members. Free world voters got to vote because it DID concern them. The halloween event concerned f2pers and p2pers. The varrock achievement diary was p2pers only. And this is runescape, and runescape is a democracy as guaranteed content polls exist. It has to be a democracy with them as it can be nothing else as the people (in runescape's case, the players) get to choose what is best for them!

Sig.jpg

why do they keep releasing holiday headwear, there are other parts of the body.

I'm not going to complain about how it wasn't what I wanted because for the life of me I really can't remember but it almost definitely wasn't the hood.

but I do hope that we'll get something that isn't a hat/mask/hood/other piece of headwear for christmas because after 9 holiday events that include something to be worn on the head and a total of 19 hats/masks/hoods, I think we've had enough

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Why does everyone say its the first F2P hood?

I AM complaining, I wanted a cape or something - I always have a hood.

What about:

RANDOM

-lumberjack hood

-mime mask (I want one I want one!)

-..?

EVENT

-chicken head (previous easter)

-skeleton mask (previous halloween)

-Jack lantern mask (on the same day as skeleton mask :s )

-Christmas hats (FIVE of m, all useless - worst christmas event for me)

-reindeer hat

DROP

-christmas hats

-halloween masks

-bunny ears (first untradable :'( And I almost had one)

-santa hat

And this is supposed to be the first??

What I really want: (since we cant get advantages above other ppl)

-a cape

(where you can change the color/sign/trim by menu?)

-something usable where you CAN move

(not like the broom, altough the easter ring was pretty nice)

-something fun with a lot of options like the yo-yo

-something you can put on your axe, pickaxe, weapon .. so it has another skin :thumbsup:

(removable and re-usable)

-sparklers (you can wear in your ring spot or turn on and off in your inventory) that you can move around with

EDIT: I am F2P, and I've been f2p for over 6 years (I started in the first month, and yes - I did pickup a few crackers)

It seems to me that you dont know the meaning of a "hood". Those are all hats :wall:

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Oh, by the way, the hood beat the broom by 63 votes. Go look at the poll. That situation really called for the option to chose either the hood OR the broom. Oh well, that hood'll fill up the place in the garbage between the chicken suit and the skeleton suit nicely...

hweenpollif0.png

You fail at math.

But yeah, I wish the broom would have won. Oh well, hood is better than I thought it would be.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The grim reaper hood is pretty cool except it matches nothing so it looks so stupid walking around in just a hood and armor.

the emote is okay, way better than the scared emote or the STUPID and [developmentally delayed]ed reindeer emote. Its not that bad, atleast you can do the emote and you dont have to be wearing the item

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

Yea 63 votes

BUT IT WAS!

Sheesh people, It was Members Only. I was F2P back then. I couldn't vote!

On topic, Event= Not so great, Reward = Meh, broom would have been better, I mean it gives you the abillity to hover and creep out noobs a few years from now.... Emote is kinda bland, and i certainly hope they don't give it out every halloween like the scared emote....

There's a reindeer emote? :shock:

No witty signatures for me :(

Yea 63 votes

BUT IT WAS!

Sheesh people, It was Members Only. I was F2P back then. I couldn't vote!

On topic, Event= Not so great, Reward = Meh, broom would have been better, I mean it gives you the abillity to hover and creep out noobs a few years from now.... Emote is kinda bland, and i certainly hope they don't give it out every halloween like the scared emote....

There's a reindeer emote? :shock:

im not certain it was members only honestly, you may be dead set to it being p2p only, but im just not sure. anyway, only like 260k people voted in this, with 1m members then thats a quarter of the member population. how many f2pers are their? if its 1mil making the total population 2mil then 1/8 voted thats hardly a majority, oh well. just kind of weird that if it was an all player poll then id think it would have had more votes.

As I play Runescape and WOW can I just say how poor this is for a halloween event, I will explain..

In wow you get about 100+ different items, for all levels, and they concentrated on level 70's by giving you the headless horseman to kill, which takes 5 people to kill.

Here are some of the drops I have got so far...

18 slot bag in the shape of a pumpkin

Epic helm with echo laugh as emote - lvl 70

Epic Rings 5 different types

5 types of brooms for all levels

Wands that turn people into different costumes ie skeleton

A level 11 headless guy that flys into town every 4 hours and sets fire to it, you have to put out the fires then you kill him and smash his head he drops loads of cool stuff

Pumpkin heads you can throw onto other people for fun

Special pets that follow you round

Inn keepers who you go round and trick or treat, she/he gives you a good item or turns you into a frog or other wierd thing

This is just a small selection of stuff,

So come on Jagez, sort it out....

Quit Runescape 10 jan 2007 - Playing again 2012

Ronnyuk.png

4842295.png

As I play Runescape and WOW can I just say how poor this is for a halloween event, I will explain..

In wow you get about 100+ different items, for all levels, and they concentrated on level 70's by giving you the headless horseman to kill, which takes 5 people to kill.

A level 11 headless guy that flys into town every 4 hours and sets fire to it, you have to put out the fires then you kill him and smash his head he drops loads of cool stuff

Inn keepers who you go round and trick or treat, she/he gives you a good item or turns you into a frog or other wierd thing

Nah, to make something that nice, it would cost them a lot. And you know how greedy they are.

td2sig.jpg

Nah, to make something that nice, it would cost them a lot. And you know how greedy they are.

The difference being WoW use all the halloween type ideas in one go and probably repeat a near identical event each year.

Runescape has a unique event each year with a singular unique reward.

Besides people are such morons, I'd like to see you all go away and learn how to code in Java and runescript then be able to make a good quality update with minimal intial bugs that could go into runescape aka the most complex java applet to date.

It's not like these guys just click a few buttons and its done, these things take MONTHS even YEARS to design, code, test and implement and Jagex is quite a small company unlike WoW who are uber rich and have thousands upon thousands of staff. Not to mention WoW updates less often than Runescape meaning the team has more time and people availble to work on a holiday event.

Runescape has to be judged on its OWN merits or against OTHER java games not against a cd based game run by a huge multinational company.

I think I would've prefered the broom and if the event had been a tad longer.But the hood is nice and makes some kewl outfits.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I Personly love the hood could of done with the broom but the hood matchs does not go well with most female armor though only male black armor suits it! in my opinion

maghrassigjh0.gif

Proud Mother Of Two Girls

Proud Player Of Rune Scape

Proud And Loveing Angel Maghras Strong As A Robot =X

hweenpollif0.png

i would vote for the imp shorts with the tail

that would be way better then the hood =.=

the hood make me look ugly =] i wear jester hat \'

Join my clan chat if u like Chocolate =)

hapbartyt3.gif

There are over 25 hoods in the game and they still have to add another one. Stereotypical RuneScape wanted it and obviously they don't think about the originality. A broom would've been a lot better. Sadly, Jagex also provided the update for 25% of the ones who wanted a hood, while majority, 75% of the players are unsatisfied.

yes that would be the easy way.. lets all blame jagex for the PEOPLES vote :wall:

now playing on l0wer cla55 =D (yes i like that name too)