Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

090606021923.png

DDOS'ed for max mage, kept fury.

now to see if my parents who both work for the government can do anything about it

You'll have to die much more than that to challenge Musky's position of pro loser. :lol:

Plus: a direct denial of service doesn't seem right in this situation.

What do you mean? I had a perfect connection all day, then I suddenly get dced right when I get attacked by someone whos friends with a KNOWN DDOSER.

obvious ddos is obvious

Because you know, there's this magical way for people to find out your IP address via the RuneScape client.

If you're a pure though, DDOS is an option on a table.

Because pures are such idiots and macroers, it's likely they downloaded a macroing tool which contains a keylogger

Honestly though, I call not DDOS, simply some bad luck and silly nub.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

090606021923.png

now to see if my parents who both work for the government can do anything about it

You'll have to die much more than that to challenge Musky's position of pro loser. :lol:

What do you mean? I had a perfect connection all day, then I suddenly get dced right when I get attacked by someone whos friends with a KNOWN DDOSER.

obvious ddos is obvious

Because you know, there's this magical way for people to find out your IP address via the RuneScape client.

Because pures are such idiots and macroers, it's likely they downloaded a macroing tool which contains a keylogger

*Clearly had to look-up the definition of DDoS*

If it were that easy for someone to disconnect you then I figure we'd hear about death due to that much more often...

And maybe µ wouldn't have been such a surprise...

I honestly thought you were talking about some form of Dragon Dagger combo...

2dgucz6.png

090606021923.png

obvious ddos is obvious

*Clearly had to look-up the definition of DDoS*

If it were that easy for someone to disconnect you then I figure we'd hear about death due to that much more often...

And maybe µ wouldn't have been such a surprise...

I honestly thought you were talking about some form of Dragon Dagger combo...

If you look at the pking community, a LOT of people have been getting ddos'ed for [cabbage] lately. Half of them don't even know if its a DOS or a DDOS.

people have been getting ip's through some of the weirdest ways, they had one where if you visit some forums they automatically get your ip right then and there, and I either got mine taken through an image or the fact that my friend posted my teamspeak ip on youtube -.-

(and since I'm pretty sure you can't get an IP from a PNG, probably the latter)

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Even so, a DDOS attack isn't instant. It requires a lot of people, and you would experience a lot of lag before you even went PKing.

You'd have to be pretty stupid to decide to PK while you're lagging.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Yeah, you can't be DDOSed unless they have your IP...so either you were very unlucky and disconnected at a bad time or someone has your IP. It's getting very pathetic the things kids do these days...I am pretty sure it is illegal, but these kids do it for some runescape money that they don't wanna earn honestly. If you believe it was a DDOS attack, call your internet provider and see what they can do, they might be able to figure out who did it and take legal action against them....and also get a new IP.

Also, a pic:

090606012652.png

Yay, 4 levels off 99 mining and max total... I can't wait! \' ::' :thumbsup: :D :) ;) :o :lol: =P~

Sleep on...fly on.

In your mind, you can fly.

Gigatiran.png

[hide=]

Yeah, you can't be DDOSed unless they have your IP...so either you were very unlucky and disconnected at a bad time or someone has your IP. It's getting very pathetic the things kids do these days...I am pretty sure it is illegal, but these kids do it for some runescape money that they don't wanna earn honestly. If you believe it was a DDOS attack, call your internet provider and see what they can do, they might be able to figure out who did it and take legal action against them....and also get a new IP.

Also, a pic:

090606012652.png

Yay, 4 levels off 99 mining and max total... I can't wait! \' ::' :thumbsup: :D :) ;) :o :lol: =P~

[/hide]

=P~ Nice levels. =P~

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Got my membership back yesterday, couldn't resist all that new content anymore =P~. First thing I did (after TOG of course) was the Chosen Commander.

[hide=The Chosen Commander]chosencommandercomplete.png[/hide]

And what a great quest it was! The music and the emotions, it all feels really... mature, so to say, and important. I especially liked the moments you could choose to sit next to Zanik and just say nothing... ::' A great step forward compared to older quests. Next up: the Hunt for Red Raktuber! \'

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Okay, so following on from yesterday:

I get this from a drop party:

MAPLE-2.png

I sell them:

maple2.png

Then I sell them:

rings.png

Around 9.1M in total from the party, so. ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

DragonChainQueen.png

My first Kalphite Queen kill with my best friend. = ) She's so much easier than she's put up to be I think...I used a Keris and enchanted diamond bolts and he used Verac's and we killed him without a sweat. He has 90 melee stats and I have 80.

We ended up doing her after we tried to do King Black Dragon for the first time but got crashed halfway through our first kill, then we tried to do Graador but could not find an empty lootshare world. I'm glad we ended up getting screwed and forced into doing her = D

14sfs5i.png

I'm wondering if I should just do hides with SC or just carry on with rings and lose next to nothing. :?

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."