Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Another one, where am I?

bananas.png

In the area where you fight the jungle demon in Monkey Madness?

I don't think so, last time I went there, it was just a huge platform made of teak planks or something

It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he somehow managed to glitch himself there.

It would surprise me, Bruno is a legit player who would never abuse any bugs of any sort.... :wink:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Another one, where am I?

bananas.png

actauyl after the jungle demon fight if u go thru a crack on the side of the wall, ull leave the platform area and go there, thers banana jungle and some strange monkey in a hut

a_final_name.png

77miningt.png

Managed to obtain 7 sc pickaxes before my membership ran out. And I spent the last day or so mining with it. Pretty happy about this :thumbsup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

2lxe53n.png

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

So blind and I decide to go Bandos. He gets an elite clue early (GRRR), and I'm sitting there waiting for a drop. Like an idiot, he calls boots. So on my 23rd kill...

fuuubandosboots.png

I hate you blind...but I still beat you 26 kills to 18, LOL you suck at FFA duo Bandos SON.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

133T : D

10-08-10005601.png

You're insane.

133Trillion (133000000000000) essence @ 7exp per nature rune

= 1,197,000,000,000,000 experience. (What)

With the three pouches thats 54 runes/run

At one run in 2.5mins (no idea, just a guess) thats 40 runs an hour.

or 4320 Runes/hour (double nats)

Meaning that would take you 30787037038 Hours to craft them all.

Or 1282793210 Days

[hide=Or]3514502 YEARS[/hide]

Which is 37317620653 Graahk pouches.

Good luck with that.

2v8sgvs.png

TTcluelvl3no1.png

Never played for 3-4 year and just started last week again. Did my first clue scroll in years :P

Quite a good scroll i have to say. had to kill 2 double agents and 2 sara warriors for it.

Quite unwilling to sell it after all that trouble...

How much does the ancient cloak cost?