Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Lol you couldn't find the hunter icon.

Grats though. <3:

@Cheezedude - The redirecting of images is really annoying, the only way I found around it so far is to hold ctrl when clicking on an image, and if it has a link it'll just open in a new tab, not disrupting your browsing.

Oh god these maps make you facedesk, especially when that 99 herblore guy ragequits when he dies after 2 minutes and we have to make pots to make stronger pots to make pots for doors. :-|

6521937.png

Sephy.png

Oh god these maps make you facedesk, especially when that 99 herblore guy ragequits when he dies after 2 minutes and we have to make pots to make stronger pots to make pots for doors. :-|

6521937.png

>we have to make pots to make stronger pots to make pots for doors

mind = blown

UNSPAM: 100807193948.png

freaking dskirts, like 500 irons killed, 2 dskirts, 1 effigy, 1 lvl 3 clue. seriously guys, where the bleep is my lvl 4/visage ;_;

EDIT: lold irl @ my massive screenshot L

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I hacked Jagex

2nc065z.png

Membership has ran out, can't get any until Monday due to phones being locked out and bank closed. I am so bored, just standing here giving out free things and selling crap in my bank.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

Gotta laugh at all the clue scroll moaners.

Was that directed to me?

I think it's safe to say that it was directed at all the clue scroll moaners.

Yes I see that, but what would motivate him into posting that? I hardly call my pics "moaning", and I'm the only one to post a bad clue recently.

I posted my pic because I thought it was interesting; How often do you see 3 of the same TT item in one clue? To top it off, my next clue yielded the exact TT item. Regardless of the price of the item, wouldn't it be interesting to see 4 of the same item in 2 clues?

Just because I post bad clues doesn't mean I'm new to "the world of clue scrolls".

/mini rant. No unspam, but got another lvl 3 :rolleyes: Let's see how this one turns out.

Now I can actually use the sag arrows I've bound in dung. :shades: Now I'll be getting hood and discarding weapon to have blood neck, hood and arrows bound. There's always a bow at start anyway. :thumbup:

99rangei.png