Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So this is a long story.

I get a targ its him. He runs up and dds rushes me. I was eating at 200(because he was hitting and thats what my hp was at) and he said I was safing his dds specs so he would safe too. Eating at 200 isnt a safe but whatever lets let him have his moment. So he was eating at 600. I made him ring of life. He pm's me telling me how crap I am and that I need to lrn2pk and that I was panic clicking my food(I was just eating regularly...) While he is unranked in almost every stat including magic and his bh rank is unranked. He says I safed his dds specs and that he was going with his clan. I go back to single to continue pking. He comes and says im a failer and that tanks fail especially def tanks(idk whats the difference between a tank and a def tank...) but then I dropped him on a 600+ combo and he says "reported." THEN after I kill him he has the nerve to PM me this.

sadpker.png

Never ran from our 2 fights. First one he rol'd out of and the second one I killed him without eating food. He is possibly the worst pker I have ever met and if I could cyber punch a kid in the stomach. He would be the one.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

[hide]

So this is a long story.

I get a targ its him. He runs up and dds rushes me. I was eating at 200(because he was hitting and thats what my hp was at) and he said I was safing his dds specs so he would safe too. Eating at 200 isnt a safe but whatever lets let him have his moment. So he was eating at 600. I made him ring of life. He pm's me telling me how crap I am and that I need to lrn2pk and that I was panic clicking my food(I was just eating regularly...) While he is unranked in almost every stat including magic and his bh rank is unranked. He says I safed his dds specs and that he was going with his clan. I go back to single to continue pking. He comes and says im a failer and that tanks fail especially def tanks(idk whats the difference between a tank and a def tank...) but then I dropped him on a 600+ combo and he says "reported." THEN after I kill him he has the nerve to PM me this.

sadpker.png

Never ran from our 2 fights. First one he rol'd out of and the second one I killed him without eating food. He is possibly the worst pker I have ever met and if I could cyber punch a kid in the stomach. He would be the one.

[/hide]

...And that is why PKing sucks.

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

[hide]

So this is a long story.

sadpker.png

[/hide]

I can honestly say I have never ran into someone that bad.

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

[hide]

So this is a long story.

sadpker.png

[/hide]

No? That's why some individuals suck. This has nothing to do with pking, it was just a general attitude. Jeez, you can see this stuff with anything you do..

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

oIJxm.png

Oh my

Not me

(23:25:33) <Quagsire> Quagsires a [bleep]ing legend :D:D:D:D l0lool0o0ol0ol0lo0ol

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeIH88m5zk8

meh random clips most of the video is old clips but I needed a new video cause I haven't uploaded anything in ages

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

^lol

Unspam later

Cba to get a pic

Im sure someones seen this/been posted on this epicly long thread but found this today

Magic short ftw?

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JW33riln1Q[/hide]

So that's where all the claws went that I've been getting.

:thumbsup: to him for keeping claw prices up. ^^.

09144a99bb.png

The hell.No more tinypic for international users.Have to find out my photobucket account.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

A good price checker.

Are there any monsters that even drop torstol? I've killed alot of monsters and never gotten a tortstol herb drop. Spirit weed and wergali to.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

@ the person who got ancient platelegs, they are un-sellable on ge, all ancient items are :wall: took me 3 weeks to sell my ancient full helm -.- and 2 weeks to sell ancient kite :ohnoes:

Orly? Unsellable you say? Well I beg to differ.

100923163722.png

100923163820h.png

This is like the only reason why I still have claws haha, I'm not even melee-based :blink: