Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

From the 200m site, interesting infographic

200m_infographic_small_1.jpg

200m_infographic_small_2.jpg

200m_infographic_small_3.jpg

Edit: 150 dragons * 200000000 players = 30000000000 dragon bones and hides entering the economy each day. Bots sure are busy...

Trying is just the first step in failure.

Fire_God.png

120719180933.png

All the leftovers from my herbitat training. :D Might use some of the herbs seeds just because, but I doubt it.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

This ungodly thing blasting into your ears is brought to you by this tired and frustrated Crewbie who needs a new sound card. XD

http://youtu.be/T8ZYOExnKew

This is seriously amazing... Ahha

Lol, I like it haha. Who sang it? o.o She sounded tired...oh so very.

That'd be me lol. I spent part of my day trying to get it the recording out proper, and even then EPIC FAILS. :(

Yea told me haha, still liked it then the original :P

I didn't see you finally post the video! Win win win!

09144a99bb.png

Decided to spend a lil... :)

dgscrolls.png

still unsure about which 2nd chaotic to get.

I've also passed 180M Overall XP and 2222 total (thought it was cool :D).

1.5M def xp from 138 combat yay <3:

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93Zmf9zej9o

I remember making this video.. 5 years back. :mellow: So much fun but so much fails, haha.

Kinda of makes me miss the old times.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

kqd2h.jpg

Trollphite queen giving me a D2h, which I already got once from CE.

Oh well, can't complain, it's still better than her second best drop so far (ie: 20x Wine of Zamorak) and having a placeholder is always nice.

• Like 1

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Current Status

90 slayer

76 farming

92 herblore

And a soul gazer right across the room...

*I paniced, but i felt like this would be my only chance to recieve the hexhunter bow before 99 slayer, the door leading to the next room was a yellow crescent door, which we already had the key door, it was crit, but if i mgt'd... then the soulgazer would have not been mine, nor the potential hexhunter bow. So i called, "102 mining gated". i didnt know what to do now, i was running out of time before they could figure out, it's been about 15 seconds of idleness, i asked eoe what the potion for slayer was, Vml whisky jeff said. I yelled to my team "need lyco for mining potion" no one had the herb, but luckily my team wasnt thinking on their feet at the time, i ran to ht, picked up the gravekeepers on the ground that someone conveniently dropped, i sold it, and i had just enough for the lyco seed and the firebreath whisky, though i didnt have 84 farming, i needed someone to plant it, thank god there was a patch right next to gt, and the maxed keyer there himself, he planted the herb, it was only a matter of time till they figured out. My heart was rushing faster than a cheetah catching its prey. finally, the herb had grown, but i needed 99 herblore! here was the moment where i couldve recieved the potion, or get kicked from the floor and then my chances for the hexhunter bow was gone. The keyer said, "Why am i making strong surv?"

BUT IT DIDNT MATTER!!! HE ALREADY MADE IT AND DROPPED IT! HERE WAS MY CHANCE! I PGT'D TO THE GAZER, IT WAS HALFWAY DEAD. MY SLAYER WAS BOOSTED TO 101, NOTHING COULD STOP ME. AS IT DIED I OPENED YELLOW CRESCENT AND ENTERED THE NEXT ROOM, AND THERE IT WAS.

THE HEXHUNTER BOW.

lsnXy.png

hehe... :>

• Like 7

waAhvEI.png

^ What, I thought you weren't done a few hours ago. What next?

So i called, "102 mining gated". i didnt know what to do now, i was running out of time before they could figure out, it's been about 15 seconds of idleness, i asked eoe what the potion for slayer was, Vml whisky jeff said. I yelled to my team "need lyco for mining potion" no one had the herb, but luckily my team wasnt thinking on their feet at the time, i ran to ht, picked up the gravekeepers on the ground that someone conveniently dropped, i sold it, and i had just enough for the lyco seed and the firebreath whisky, though i didnt have 84 farming, i needed someone to plant it, thank god there was a patch right next to gt, and the maxed keyer there himself, he planted the herb, it was only a matter of time till they figured out. My heart was rushing faster than a cheetah catching its prey. finally, the herb had grown, but i needed 99 herblore! here was the moment where i couldve recieved the potion, or get kicked from the floor and then my chances for the hexhunter bow was gone. The keyer said, "Why am i making strong surv?"

Just lmao.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

^ What, I thought you weren't done a few hours ago. What next?

So i called, "102 mining gated". i didnt know what to do now, i was running out of time before they could figure out, it's been about 15 seconds of idleness, i asked eoe what the potion for slayer was, Vml whisky jeff said. I yelled to my team "need lyco for mining potion" no one had the herb, but luckily my team wasnt thinking on their feet at the time, i ran to ht, picked up the gravekeepers on the ground that someone conveniently dropped, i sold it, and i had just enough for the lyco seed and the firebreath whisky, though i didnt have 84 farming, i needed someone to plant it, thank god there was a patch right next to gt, and the maxed keyer there himself, he planted the herb, it was only a matter of time till they figured out. My heart was rushing faster than a cheetah catching its prey. finally, the herb had grown, but i needed 99 herblore! here was the moment where i couldve recieved the potion, or get kicked from the floor and then my chances for the hexhunter bow was gone. The keyer said, "Why am i making strong surv?"

Just lmao.

I wasnt. Edited the double post :D Had approx 90 seconds more to do after we finished DGing

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER